Your pets annoying habits

When my dog wants to play, he will sit there and pick up a toy, and drop it in your lap. However, when you go to grab it, he snatches it back into his mouth and runs off with it. I'll seriously try to play with him, but he won't let me. I even chased him around the house to try to get the toy from him.

He's a doberman with some long ass legs, so he wasn't having any of that. Little bugger. -__-

We have three cats: Tyke, George and Leo.

Tyke's not annoying. He's the dumbest and dreamiest-looking cat you'll ever meet. He's 100% harmless, incredibly loving and like putty in your hands. :)

Leo is a bit fickle. He'll only eat certain foods and MUST have attention when he wants it. I love my cats, but when I'm eating or drinking tea, or working on something, I don't want him rubbing his face against my hands! :gonk:

George loves attention. A little too much. He sits with us as we eat, which is fine because he only jumps on those who respond, but he meows a lot. If he's left outside, he meows all the time until he's let in. if he can't find us in the house, he meows until he's found us. It's my fault, probably... :| I used to meow at him all the time when he was a kitten. :X

Miles my dog has a few habits, when I fill his water bowl up before I leave for work he will go in and sit in it :hmph: soak up all the water into his fur, then he gets out and the bowl is empty again coz he sponged it all up :rage: it's annoying having to fill it up twice just coz he want's a bit of a bath in his bowl.

When I fill his food bowl up with food he will start to eat and then pile as many biscuits into his mouth as he can and will run to the carpet and drop them there :rage: I wanna punch his ass when he does that.

When I give him and Rupert a treat like a pigs ear or something Miles will wait til Rupert walks away form his and he will run and grab Rupert's as well as his own and flee as fast as he can with both.

He's always sitting in my lap when I go to use the laptop, which is annoying, specially in the heat.

Rupert my other dog does the food thing, bringing it to the carpet. He also does this weird face where he looks off to the side, my sister and I call it smug face, he looks quite smug and pleased.

Rupert also walks about the house with a toy in his mouth teasing Miles with it but if Miles goes near him he'll growl at him, try and attack him and then continues on his way with the toy. It's annoying.

We have 2 cats. The youngest one is named Johnny. He randomly appeared on our doorstep and we took him in not that long ago.
Our oldest one is named Oreo and we've had her since 2008. These 2 will intentionally wait until we turn the lights off and lay down, then they decide they wanna run through the house and be rowdy as hell. Sometimes its funny as hell. Other times though its annoying and pisses you off because you wanna sleep! :rage:

Whenever we scoop out the litterbox, Johnny always feels the need to sit and watch you as you do it. As soon as you're done he hops right in, throws around some litter, and takes a dump. Every. Single. Time.

I can never study with this cute little devil hanging around

attachment.php

Back