Dirge of Cerberus Dirge of cerberus movie.. mayby.

cal is 1000k

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Well I wanted to make this thread just to say it would be a great idea to make a DCB movie is it just me or do you need a movie with a little more Vincent in it.
The best thing about DCB was the plot and of course VINCENT VALENTINE!!!!
So just asking it would be a good idea...Or would it????

calis1000k.png
[/url]

I'm going to say no. I also think it was a bad move using an optional char for a sequel. He's easily written out of FFVII and doesn't really contribute much to the story when you do get him. Just a bad move on SE's part. I'm going to say no to the movie and if they ever did make one I'd never get it.

Ugh... the though of a DoC movie just makes me cringe worse than when Matthew Bellamy refers to high-up corrupt officials as Fat Cats in uprising. :wacky:

I really think the last thing we need is another form of FF media completely dedicated to bullshit plot holes and fanservice.

Well... we already have a game for him so I don't see a reason for a movie. Really, there is too much of FF7 and not enough of other games, new Final Fantasys, etc. I'm really getting tired of FF7 and it would be a really stupid move in SE's part. Maybe extremely far into the future, but definitely not now.

In my very honest opinion, it would confuse more people than it would please.

Let's find the reason why the game was created in the first place.Oh yeah,cause he didn't get enough screentime in the original game and later in the movie.I don't really see what DoC has to offer the gamer,mainly plot,cause they've altered it.The put new characters and in the end Genesis.Resulting in the alterning of the whole FFVII story as we had known it before the spin-offs.I don't agree with the movie cause SE wouldn't agree either.There's nothing for them to gain,is there?So why waste money on making a second movie for a game that hasn't even had the success the original had?
After all we're even missing the point of Advent Children.Except for the fans it was also made to begin a compilation of FFVII games.Thus,promoting the making of those games after awaking all those old fans.
It really revolves around money.

my opinion

i think a movie about vincent would end up being too much like twilight

but not as stupid

i think only chars thated make a good movie is

cloud-wich is all ready dont in ac

zack fair-it would have alot of action and mystery

squall- tons of action and romance

Oh, dear god no! The game was OK. I woudn't want it to be spoiled by a movie. The characters aren't colorful enough for a movie. They barely were for a game. (Not counting Vincent, o' course)

In my opinion I think that there's enough of FFVII around at the moment.

They already gave Vincent a game of his own, so I don't see the need for a movie.

All the other Final Fantasy games only had one game and then nothing more, besides FFX's sequel and some of the older games getting re-made for newer platforms etc.

But we don't see SE making a special game or movie for any of the other games main characters let alone the ones off to the side.

I think enough is enough when it comes to FFVII in my honest opinion.

Last edited:
Lol, so much hate :P

Seriously, I'm also against the idea of a DoC-esque movie. I really did enjoy DoC despite the barrage of bashing it's received, but a movie doesn't really fit. As .Sorrelsatar said, there wasn't enough in the game to make a decent movie out of it :/

DoC was just in the grand scheme of the expanded FFVII story, so while we can expect something to take place after DoC (on account of the teasingly open-ended secret ending), I wouldn't expect it to be centred around Vincent again. I think "Vincent the Hero" was just a one-shot deal *shrugs*

umm no aboslutely not hes not big role in the game just like other characters if they plan on another movie i would luv to see it made out of crisis core..

Back