you know you've played too much FF when......

-A-S-H-

Gil
Easy game really just finish the sentence with funny or random answers.....

Eg. you know u've played too much FF when.......You slay you neighbours dog and claim "you needed the EXP to level up"

When you raise your hand in class and say, Fire!!, instead of the right answer >_>'

You'll scared of going to the country because you might have random encounters.

You encounter a bully and try to summon your GF.

You attempt to perform a sending at the funeral of a dear family member.

someone shows up with the same dress as you and you claim they stole your garment grid.

When you attack your girlfriend first thing in the morning thinking she's a monster.

You know you've played too much FF when you try to drink random liquids thinking they're ethers to replenish your low MP and thus prevents you from casting magic you should be able to cast.

You know youve played too much final fantasy when : you call for a taxi and ask for cid

You know you have played too much final fantasy when : you go too a gas station ask for a candy bar, 1 potion and 3 phenix downs, and relised you left your gil at home.

You know you have played too much final fantasy when: you replyed too this link

You know you have played final fantasy when: you go too pick up the plastic balls at chuke cheeses and try too insert them into your body [any way possible]

you know you have played too much final fantasy when: you go too the docters for pooping blood out, and say " its ok doc. i only lost 500hp.

You know you played final fantasy too much when:you ask your whole school if they have seen the characters squall,cloud,sephiroth,tidus runing around,[ive done that because acouple of my friends cosplay and we wher all wearing our costumes :]

i have alot more but...meh

When you hum the victory fan fare and twirl the fly swatter after swatting a big fly (lol)

You try to dance on water with a big staff like stick because 'Yuna' did it

when your friends don't invite you over any more because they're tired of you looking for potions and/or treasure chests all over the house.
Let's please keep this thread going, we all need a belly laugh.

Last edited:
When you get on boats expecting them to fly.

When you leave you house in search of adventure and treasure...(I'm still lost as to where my house was!:P)

When you storm government labs in order to "rescue" some oppressed person.

Back