you know you've played too much FF when......

When you get a tattoo of a L'Cie brand hoping it will give you magical powers but then you start freaking out because you might become a Cieth.

When you sneak into the kitchen and tape all the knifes together so you can have a sword like Sephiroth's

When u start playing "doctor" on the neighborhood animals trying to see if u can be like Vincent

l dont remember that? must have missed an episode.....

When your so far in and everyone/thing starts looking like a garden student

when anything remotely resembleing a master Tonberry makes you attempt to use the morph command so you can have a ribbon

You think you're co-worker is a Luci....

I'm just saying..

In FFVII when you find out that Vincent had operations done after the Shin-Ra killed him.

When you run through town screaming, "The Shin-Ra are coming, the Shin-ra are coming!"

You try to jump on any yellow/golden-coloured dog and wonder why it isn't saying WAARRKKK.

You say "Level Up!" any time you get a good test mark or achieve a new goal. And then go on to list your stat gains.

You reach for your red Kool-Aid but instead call it your Elixir.

You start collecting bird feathers off the ground because they can revive you if you die.

I know I would!

When you walk into the store and ask if they have any pheonix downs, ethers, and a elixrir.

When you're in a bind you ask yourself, "What would Seph do?" (BURN IT ALL!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!)

You demand that each inn costs more the further you get from home.

You hear a song in your head every time you go to sleep, and wake up 5 seconds later feeling fully revitalized.

Back