you know you've played too much FF when......

you check your yard for Chocobo tracks

you're scared of riding a boat because a gaint monster might attack you

you begin to sing the Hymm of Faith at church

when you become enraged at your pharmacist because he/she looks at you like you're crazy when you ask for a high potion.

You know when youve played to much when you try killing a dog with a football pretending to be Wakka.

You know when youve played to much when you try killing the strawberry jelly in the fridge thinking its a fire flan.

You know when youve played to much when you begin wearing trousers with one leg shorter than the other.

You know you play too much FF when you imagine yourself as a FF character.

......you join the Final Fantasy Forums :awesome:

......you try and learn some tunes on your piano

......you drool over March 9th

......you draw an existing FF character so precisely

......you hum the victory tune after injuring someone

......you watch College Saga on Youtube

When you read this thread and find out that what most of what's been posted you've done.

When you program your cell phone with the Chocobo theme (I'm guilty, I admit it)
When you make up words in your head for the Chocobo theme (guilty again)

When you put on FF songs to put your daughter to sleep and find out that it worked.

when your last regret before you died is not buying those phoenix downs in the last town over

I hope this isn't too late... If it is, I do apologize!

If you steal your mother's rings, thinking them to be Materia with mystic summons (it is a dungeon, after all)...

When you consider your friends your "party" and even think of which of them would be better in what job class... and even design their stats (that is really bad, I'd say)...

You know you play too much FF when you start to write fanfictions and do slash fics!

Ha ha... Ahh....

When you start designing a game called "FINAL final fantasy" where everyone dies.

you know you play too much FF when you think of what materia would help with everyday life...

got a kid that you need a break from why not cast sleep?
boiler gone out? no problem use fire
got an inoperable disease? use regen

you know you play too much ff when you actually agree with what i just said there

When you know you've done something great or finished something with success and you copy a character's victory dance to the FFVII fanfare.

Back