you know you've played too much FF when......

When your friends start calling you Seifer (Because my last name is Seifert)
When you start writing awesome quotes by characters all over your school papers

When you do the chocobo dance in real life. No judgment.

When you "wark" at people when you disagree with them, and "kweh" when something good happens.

:chocochan:

You know when you've played to much Final Fantasy when you name your pets after mascots so you can say you have a Chocobo.

When you look back at your life and realize you could have gotten 2 PhD's and a masters if you did something productive with the time you spent playing ff.

Or when you spend thousands of dollars and as many hours building your own copy of a ff game.

When you're on a forum to discuss the games :elmo:

Or when you make the "You know you played too much x when x" thread :reptar:

...when you are having a final fantasy wedding cake lmao.

...when you are having a final fantasy wedding cake lmao.

ffiv_castle_baron_wedding_cake_by_mistyrydia-d31xkck.jpg

Thanks for the future Idea :grin:

When you can relate other games, and movies to Final Fantasy.

When You constantly try to Summon an GF and think it doesn't show u because you forgot t junction it

You know I've played too much FF when the hilarity of Hope doing the voice for Bhakti made me imagine if the droid was left outside a corner shop on a UK estate and still talking as it gets kicked around. It gets thrown into the water but doesn't sink, just floats there being Bhakti.

And then I imagined if one of the party Bhakti was desperate to save managed to save their personality onto a memory card which Lightning had to stick up her arse and that's enough you know when I've played too much FF for the moment.

When you reach your limit of patience dealing with a Malboro without the aid of a ribbon and light fire to your disc.

Back