Ike Creations

King Sean

I am the bone of my sword.....steel is my body and
Veteran
Gil
cloudcreation.png

Here is a NEW collection of my graphics. As I belive that I am getting slightly better at photoshop, I wanted to make a new thread. I hope that my fellow members will help me reach new heights in Photoshoppery. Thanks awesome

Here are my first two works for the new thread. C&C is greatly appreciated :grin:

wmhsmb.jpg

iprv48.jpg

Last edited:
Your getting better, so that is always nice to see. I do think, even for your skill level, you can expand your boundaries. what i am meaning is that go outside your distance, try smaller canvas, try cropping your stock/render, and experiment with different things until you find a style that you enjoy working for. Other then that, hope to see more work from you in the near future.

I'll just put these here and hope Comments arise like magic :awesome: Thats the que, btw :P

dpjs0p.png

mj8gn5.jpg

6s4bbs.png

awe41z.png

Here is some more stuff I made, including folllowing a tutorial of Lewis's (Laguna's Dream)

How do they look? :nervous:

2a68mm1.png

2ntfczc.jpg

zldpgz.jpg

Here is something else I made while experimenting with a stock. It would help greatly if you could tell me what to do to improve it :)

sonicsiggy.png

thats your best yet pal> thats sigs got a nice bit of depth to it. Keep your text closer to the focal thats what id advise to help the signature itself. My best advice would be to keep reading tutorials mate ;)) Big improvement though from your first posts so wel done :)

ZOMG! You have Xeno stuffs! haha I flipped out when I saw them. >_< Now I wanna play those games again now. XD

I really like your xenosaga ones though. You don't see many people making ones with xeno characters. One thing I would suggest is using a png render. Cutting a character out of the white background can sometimes leave white marks around the hair. (or atleast it's where I notice it most)

You're newest one is by far your best. You have a nice focal point and the graphics don't stand out too much. The main thing that bothers me about it is the text. It's just too plain in my opinion... or maybe it's just me? lol

Good job on them! Lets see more. ^_^

Its my newest creation, Devoted to Persona :jess: Comment Please :gonk:

281x7o3.png

*High Fives*

Awesome sig is awesome! Persona 3 is one of the most epic games I've ever played, and Messiah is leet. I really like the "shine" effect that you put in there. It goes with Messiah's complex really well.

I just started to use GIMP, because Photoshop is slowing down my computer due to low RAM. I should start using Photoshop again by next week. Anyway here is something I made in GIMP while I wait the week or so. Isnt she so beautiful? Lightning is astonishingly pretty.

ddn66w.png

Went back to Photoshop after the Hurricane of trouble that was GIMP :gonk:

Here are two things that I made. I might start to like Techno stuff 8F

alteisenreesesiggy.png

cloudsignature.png

^^^Played with lighting effects with brushes :awesome:

Some more stuff I made after I for some reason could not play Dirge Of Cerebus. Anyway, I need some Comments please :sadpanda:

lennethsignature.png

yunasiggy.png

cecilharvey.png

This one is kinda Fractal brush happy 8F
galianbeastcopy.png

Last edited:
Just made these. Some of them play with C4D renders to the best of my current capablilities. I love the Crisis Core one :3

1stclasscopy.png

clashingsiggycopy.png

crisiscorecopy.png

sephsiggyrivalecopy.png

And something I made for OliverSKX

2j3ftol.png

Just ran through your collection.

It's very good indeed, i like some ideas you put together in some of your works. You should consider a change in the lettering style on some of them, as for the last batch (the C4D ones) you experimented with it quite well, the sephiroth one (with the red background) gives a bit feel of depth, with a bit of re-coloring on the render it would be perfect.

IMO this one is quite good:

Only the lettering needs change, other than that it's awesome, especially in terms of color.

2ntfczc.jpg

I'm doing a constructive criticism here. Don't take it the bad way.

Keep going, experiment with new stuff, check tutorials and make your own style when the time comes.
Good Luck.

Thanks. I do have a problem with font and adding text in my sigs. From now on, I might not, until I learn more about the placing of text. Thanks for the Critique. Greatly appreciated ^_^

Nice work on this one.

It's nice and simple. I like the colours used and the blending is done quite well.

Good lighting and the background looks very sparkly and bright.

Good focal and the border rounds it off well. =)

This one is rather cute.

I really like the colours you've chosen to use. They go along well with Yuna.

The cutting around Yuna is still noticeable and I would suggest blending around her a bit more, especially her hair.

The background is very pretty and sparkly looking once again and the signature is well lit.

The text is placed well near Yuna but I would suggest a different font.

Other than that great work. =)

Wow, lots of very nice works of art here, I can tell you have improved with time. :) I am not very good at critiquing, so I'm just pointing out one of my favourites signatures of yours. :wacky:

cloudsignature.png

Very cool sig here, but you have a lot of graphics that I like pretty much equally, so it is just one of my favourite works of yours, I just can't pick a #1 favourite. ;)

Cloud is one of my favourite characters, and that's a great sig of him, and it is excellent quality, it doesn't look the least bit blurry (or pixelly, w/e. =P), so there's nothing to get in the way of the viewing pleasure to be had from that piece of art.

Thanks for the critique guys ^_^ That Yuna Render was kinda bad, I know. I couldnt get her out of her white background good enough. I am not sure how to do that very well yet. Here are some more stuff that I made.

zackziggycopy.png

yunax2copy.png

kosmosdoscopy.png

Here is a sig I made. I had made another one, but photoshop quit on me and I lost the 15 layers :mad:

wco1ab.png

Back