Favorite Sora Form

Leki

<3 L LAWLIET IS MINE. <3
Veteran
Gil
What's your favorite form of Sora's?

Wisdom. I really like Wisdom, it's just looks so cool. :P

Took me awhile to notice that if you trasnform in Halloween town, even your Valor, Wisdom, etc outfits are different. :P I like his Wisdom form there.

Master Form was pretty cool. I just love Sora's little Lion form, it was adorable. *Hearts over head*

I just got aggrivated 'cause I can never get the Final Form. Y.Y Anybody now how to get it? I just heard you randomly got it by using your other forms, but I dunno.

Master Form was pretty cool. I just love Sora's little Lion form, it was adorable.
*Hearts over head*

I just got aggrivated 'cause I can never get the Final Form. Y.Y Anybody now how to get it? I just heard you randomly got it by using your other forms, but I dunno.

Yeah, it's fairly easy.
It comes randomly after the cutscene SORA VERSUUUUUUUUUUSSS ROXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS. There is a little extra stuff that needs to be done but i can't remember. Should be done by the cutscene anyway.

I like wisdom form. It is recieved early on in the game, therefore is levelled up much by the end. It allows you to seriously hurt bosses without going near them. And some of the abilities look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!

*giggles* He-goes-all-glidey-and-shooty-and-spells-lotsa-thunder-and-kills-lotsa-heartless-and-lets-you-use-quicky-runand0mygodivehadtoomuchcokeanditfeelslikemyheadsgonnaexpl

*BOOOOOOOOOM*

Thats better...

Master form, it was really cool to see the endless attacks of it. As
well as its strong magical abilities as well. The attire of it I found to
be alot better than the rest. To me, it felt like as if it was the
strongest form of them all. The endless attacks made it hard for
heartless to defend against it.

Anti-form is definitely the best. I just love changing into anti and beating the living(or dead) crap out of whatever i'm fighting. Also, black happens to be my favorite color. ;)

i thought of wisdom as pretty useless but i digress um... I liked anti it made Sora look like a freak and i think shed so light on him considering i dont like him!

and i like normal because i want to be the minority heh >.<

Back