Favorite Sora Form

I liked final the best since he wields like four Keyblades at one time, i think. I prefer older Sora to younger Sora, as well.

I can't believe i never posted here. Well the Favorite for me would be Final. I mean he's literally a Demi-God in that form!

I'm torn between Final Form and Wisdom Form at the moment, they both rule :giggle:

Evey one pick Final Form cuse it's the stronges form for Sora but I pick Valor Form Bigger Combos and killer moves

and What Lion form?

i thik his master form rocks but that was an obvious choice but wisdom was really not great but i didnt like using magic in the game so that is why i liked master more it looked great and kicked some serious nobody and heartless behind yahoooo

what is lion form? it's not on any kh
well i like the look of limit form with the old kh abilities but i still stay with final

Valor for me :D

the speed in which he attacks and combos that came out of it :D

the color is my favorite also and it was Uber :D but Final can beat it but i don't Final much

I like valor,wisdom, and final form. Valor is really cool!^^ I use it a lot!!!:P Final form is hard to obtain 4 me but its kind of worth it! Atleast i don't have to use my hands!:D wait! sora doesn't....nvm:dry: and wisdom is good for when i don't want to be near my enemy because they get on my nerves!lol:whistle:

Back