Favorite Sora Form

Valor was the one for me...I'm this powerhouse warrior type of guy and Valor suits perfectly with it. A strong offensive form with Dual Keyblades...just plain heaven!

the anti form was cool, it kicked ass !! and he was so crazy waahhaaa. but the antiform, does that have any connection with sora being a heartles? why else could he transform into a heartless? and will we get an answer in kh3?

I found Master Form's attacks to be a little easier to control, making him more efficient for me. Scattering random strong attack doesn't really do much for me... Sorry Final. D'= Although Final did have some pretty gnarly moves.

So aye, Master. Gold didn't appeal though. So tacky...

my favorite form is final because it is so plain and he looks cool too

I prefer Sora's original KH1 outfit over any other forms. =x

In KH2, the lion form was cutest ^_^

The Final Form did look pretty awesome, but I really hated how it moved. Y .Y Whenever I tried to hit an enemy, I kept overreaching/sliding past. Pretty aggrivating.

I got so tired of Anti when I was trying to level up all the other Forms. XD

call me stupid if you want but mine was the heartless form

I liked the Ultimate form the best because you got to telepathically control both keyblades while hovering.

Final form was the strongest
Anti form looked the coolest while attacking
Master form was probably the most badass though, so I gotta go with Master form

Typical, i know, but i've gotta say, i liked his final form, increased speed, Excellent combos, powerful attacks, you gotta love it, feel the power running through your controller, it's a shame it's so quick though

Master Form is my personal favorite. It's well-balanced much like Final Form. The reason I prefer it to Final Form: the acrobatics are cooler. :p

Back