Favorite Sora Form

I really did like the Final form. Because it kicked butt, it looked pretty, and you could float. What more can you ask for?

I look at everybody saying they like Valor are Wisdom are even Anti and Master. But Final Form (which is my favorite) has the most votes. I just love Final. But Valor and Master come in second.

I love Anti-Sora because he's twice as fast, he's black (major bonus) he looks like a demon (another bonus) he can jump like nobodie's business, and also has around 40 hit combos... I just love that form. I wish I could play as Anti-Sora through the whole game.

Final form, I took so much pleasure zooming through The castle at the world that never was in Final Form. Especially with 7 bars, Ultima weapon & Fenrir & Glide lvl. 3 :D

I just now got the Final Form, and I'm really lovin' it. :P I just can't wait to level it up even more, so I can fight longer with it. ^^

Wisdom is still my favorite in looks, though. And Master is best in combat.

They're all so cool!!

Normal - much better clothes than the last game
Valor - the wonderful stuff at the start of the game allowing you to pound enemies to dust.
Wisdom - sliding around and shooting enemies - cool!!
Master - Yellow clothes!!
Final = kickass X 2 + Chuck Norris
Anti - wow. He looks evil
lion - aww!! He's adorable hope there's a bambi world in the next game lol xD

Hmmmm... let's see. I really liked his master form's magic which sucked enemies in and spinned them around. I liked Valor it's combos were endless. Final of course was the best of the best with the sole exception of Antiform. That form is just too much power... I got it when I was fighting Demyx for the last time by mistake and his water forms were dead before I knew XD. Too much power...
Hey has anyone noticed when you go to Yen sid's tower, the fairies's room has 5 mirrors which give a short description of what Sora sees himself like in these forms. Antiform's is sooo cool, it says something like: You see yourself overwhelmed by the power of darkness. cooooooool

I just love Sora's Final form.
It just kicks butt. It is very helpful when doing the
cup battles in the under dome.

They're all so cool!!

Normal - much better clothes than the last game
Valor - the wonderful stuff at the start of the game allowing you to pound enemies to dust.
Wisdom - sliding around and shooting enemies - cool!!
Master - Yellow clothes!!
Final = kickass X 2 + Chuck Norris
Anti - wow. He looks evil
lion - aww!! He's adorable hope there's a bambi world in the next game lol xD

So true, I love all his forms...all have pros and cons (I guess). But my favorite would have to be valor, just because I like the color of his outfit. Master would be my next choice, but I'm not loving the yellow clothes.

My favorite was sora's final form, but i really wished anti sora was playable when ever you wanted instead of occuring randomly.

Master Form because it's gold. I also did like Sora as a lion and in anti form.

It all depends what you're looking at. Master form looks sweet, and (despite many arguments) isn't any weaker than the Final Form, even if you equipped Keyblades with the same stats to both. Final Form is sweet for the simple fact that he slides around and pounds things rather than shooting (Wisdom never really caught on with me...but I still levelled it up) like he does in the blue form.

I personally think Master was my overall fave, for the simple fact that it was super good in Attack, Magic, and Defense, and it was easy to level up. It kicked a lot of ass, and I killed a lot of enemies with that form.

I would definatly have to say final he looked awesome and well it was fun watching him fly and flip all over the place while attacking:P

I adored Final forum. Owning everything with Oathkeeper and Oblivion was absolutely awesome, as was floating around. I liked Master and Valor too, and Wisdom served me well a couple times, but Final was my overall favorite. The Lion form was sure cute though <3

Master and Final forms were the best. I prefered the look of the master form attacks though because the keyblades were still in soras hands :P

Back