Advent Children Marlene

XXVincentXX

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
So I just finished Advent Children for the first time and I thought they did a good job with Marlene. I think she has a good character which you really didn't get to see that much in the game. I'm not gunna lie but shes kinda cute :P

To be honest I was more a fan of Denzel. XD

I don't really like little girls. They just come off as annoying and act like little brats. And she came across as a little brat for the most part in my opinion. XD

She had a cute appearance I'll give her that. I just didn't like the attitude.

I dunno, I liked Marlene. I think she's pretty mature for a...6-year-old is it?

And in ACC, she has a few scenes that really reminds people that she's Barret's daughter xD

Yeah I really like Marlene. Haha I don't find her annoying for the most part. Like I said... shes cute :P

Oh and her "brattyness" must come from her father. :D

She should get her own game.....hmmmm I think she should get cloud to teach her how to fight first...haha little girl, big sword...ha! hahahahaha!

I did like Denzel better too, but Marlene didn't come off as a brat to me! And a sequel would be cool, but it can't just star Marlene, it should be starring Denzel too! Like, in the future or something... and they are fighting off the new batch of Genesis Clones.

Because, you know, Genesis appears to be alive, along with what's his face.... uh, Weiss!

I wasnt that fond of her until advent children. She was just a minor character I did not care for. But AC gave her a slightly bigger role and it was nice to see her in a more important position. It was good to see who this Denzel person was,too.

I agree with Last Tsurugi, I'm extremely glad that they included her in the movie. But the only thing I didn't like about her was the "YOU don't have a PHONE!?" line. Brat. I do have to admit when she went under Vincent's cape she was the most adorable little girl ever :yay:

I'm confused. Isn't Marlene supposed to be the daughter of Barret's friend Dyne? But Marlene is cute though. x3

I'm confused. Isn't Marlene supposed to be the daughter of Barret's friend Dyne? But Marlene is cute though. x3

Yeah, she is. A lot of people forgot about that. The funny thing is, I saw advent children first, and when someone told me that Marlene was Barret's daughter, I was all confused. Black man=really white asian girl? I didn't see how they looked alike at all. THEN I played the game.

The more confusing thing about Marlene though, is that she is able to run a bar all by her self at age 4. How does that work?

The more confusing thing about Marlene though, is that she is able to run a bar all by her self at age 4. How does that work?

Yeah seriously? How does that work because I think when you first go in the bar in FF7 you see her behind the counter. And 7 is two years before Advent Children so yeah your right... shes 4. Haha well I guess she is REALLY mature for her age.

Well I know she's not Barrett's BIOLOGICAL daughter, but he did adopt her after Dyne went off the deep end. I might be wrong, but as far as Marlene knows, Barrett's her one and only daddy.

Sequel starring Denzel and Marlene?
Only if Denzel gets a big sword and Marlene gets crazy martial arts skills

But I think Marlene is adorable, but thats how I got my title

I agree, I think something was lost in translation in the game when Tifa told her to 'watch the bar.' It's ridiculous. Marlene couldn't possibly have a liquor license.

She was cute, but boy did I envy her when she was hiding in Vincent's cape... I would've killed to be that bunch of pixels... killed. *ahem*
Yeah, it was nice seeing this side of Marlene. She was bratty, but I don't know a 6 year old girl or so who isn't. GG Square Enix. GG.

My view on this...

Barret is definitely the one who adopted her after Dyne killed himself. He took her in his care, and most likely 'adopted' her, and not just pretended he was her dad.

After Final Fantasy VII, Barret is just settling his own things, and seeing Marlene used to be in Tifa's care when Barret would go on his missions with AVALANCHE, Marlene stays in the Seventh Heaven together with Denzel, Tifa and Cloud.

I also strongly believe, that when Tifa told Marlene to watch the bar, that they were closed for the night.

Barret kicked everyone out. :hmmm: So they're most likely closed, and Tifa's just telling her to watch the store. I DOUBT they meant that Marlene was gonna run the bar. xD

I personally thing Marlene's a babe. :D

Marlene wasa sweet little girl. I liked the contrast between her and Tifa, Tifa hides her feelings, while Marlene shows them. She told EXACTLY what she thought about Cloud in the "rescued from Kadaj" scene. I really liked that.

I dislike both her and Denzel...they're just annoying little brats, and Denzel running against Bahamut Sin, lol what a fool i wish he got squashed really.

I just can't seem to find simpathy towards those two brats.

I dislike both her and Denzel...they're just annoying little brats, and Denzel running against Bahamut Sin, lol what a fool i wish he got squashed really.

I just can't seem to find simpathy towards those two brats.
Well you're rather mean. I suppose you forgot when you were an annoying little brat, just like we all were.
I think they handled themselves well considering how young they were. And Denzel+fire hydrant+omnishlash=awesome. That was from Advent Children Complete.

Back