YouTube Battle Replay Discussion Thread

Heres one of my vids, i made a number of mistakes in this one but rather that then give the cpu a quick victory.

I didn't put the tags because it doesn't show for me so i'll just leave the link.

Last edited:
Since I originate from a different forum this might be taken as an advertisement but...here are some of the replays that have been posted for two tournaments (A.S.K. teh Ninjas and Dissidence 09).

Hey everyone. Im working on some vids with my Zidane and maybe a few with Kuja :)

should have a few in a couple hours (laptop is so slow at uploading vids)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVK114qu5zM

I'm really annoyed that I messed up on this particular fight, but it happens to the best of us. Just not often against the likes of Cloud..............

Anyway, I don't exactly have a build for Ultimecia yet, but I'll be working on it soon. I think I've got her abilities sorted, but need to get Shockwave Pulsar in there somehow. :hmmm:

My attempt at playing as The Emperor should be ready soon, so I'll post that up tomorrow or something.

I'm going to try to have a few more replays up in the future. However, I just got a new PSP game, so I'm not quite sure if they're going to be up or not. My skills with Zidane have improved tenfold, and I have a new build as well. Hopefully I can get them up tomorrow. :D

The Emperor vs Zidane

Forgot to post this one up when I actually uploaded it, hoho.

Anyway, there we are. I'm not great with him at the moment as it is, and I know this particular stage isn't the best to fully utilize his trap-master title. However, it's still confined, so I managed to make some use out of that.

Magic build is still awful, so any feedback and/or suggestions would be... well, great. :wacky:

Well, we haven't played in a long time. So we actually got hit this round. Made a couple of mistakes, but as you will see, our reflexes are still up there for the dodge.

The build we are using allows us to get into EX mode uber fast. We showed this by going into EX mode twice in such a short battle. The other great thing about it, is that if we decide to not use burst, we can potentially stay in EX mode for the rest of the battle.

I've decided I'm never going to be great with tactics, so I'm officially just in this for kicks. Kefka is aweeeeesome btw.

Back