Bomb
Black Mage
Terra
Cloud Strife
FFXIV
Shu
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Alright folks, for people just purchasing the xbox 360, they always have to go to sites like Gamespot or IGN, but I thought for fellow FFF members it would be interesting to see what your top 5 games are. I don't want genre specific, I just want you to pick your favorites. Also please explain why in a brief summary (1 or 2 sentences will do) - It's okay to show biasness.

Shu's Top 5:

1) Fallout 3
Reason: Post Apocalyptic scenario where using the VATS system was perfect. It gave me the most bang for my buck, and I didn't need to download 2 million DLC's to enjoy it.

2) Gears of War - My favorite all time game, due to the story line and ground breaking playing style. While most FPS games typically rely on cross hairs, this one is an all out skillful game. (cough except for the glitchers)

3) Bioshock - Amazing Art, amazing setting for a game, who knew I would dream about this place once I had played through the game. It is actually one of the most chilling horror games, if you think about the scenario. I enjoyed building guns, using abilities and following the dark twisted story line.

4) Soul Caliber 4 - Need I say more about the online playing in this game? I have stayed up many of nights playing against friends and we had a freakin blast. Best fighting game so far that I've played.

5) Halo 3/ Left 4 Dead - These two split the last. I like left 4 dead because it was original. I only like Halo 3 because it is a very community oriented game, but when you get the MLG people involved it bring the game down to a job. I had plenty of fun nights playing 8v8 or 5v5 or 4v4 or 3v3 - playing maps like skirmish or team slayer or custom made maps. It was great.. but the game is way to over glorified

Left 4 dead is amazing because of the survival modes. I mean it did a brilliant job working in team work and on versus I don't think I've laughed more when in a heated fight. Everyone loves being a tank..

----

Mitsuki: Hey guys, let's make sure and try and put a 'reason' as to why the games are in your Top 5, shall we?
smile1.gif
Thanks!

Last edited:
Fable 2: I loved the first game and I love personalising my own characters. Great humor, great OST and its British, woop!

Mass Effect 2: Another game where you decide what happens and creating your own characters. Its made by Bioware, same as ST XBox series and its just amazing. Great sci fi RPG.

Fallout 3: You see a pattern yet lol :D Just so much to do and experience. And with great add on locations too, so much fun to play.

Lost Odssey: 4 disks of pure awesome-ness. Voice acting is brilliant and I love the battle system. Great RPG, need to play it :D

Dragon Age Origins: Another fabulous game by Bioware. Allowing you to create your own character from different races and backgrounds.

Last edited:
1. Halo 3: The campaign is only passable, but it's the online multiplayer that really makes this game great. Tons of different playlists, maps, weapons, and game variants help keep the game fresh two years past its release date. The general fanbase is horrible, but fortunately, there's a mute feature.

2. Tales of Vesperia: It may have released on the PS3 by now, but for awhile there, Tales of Vesperia was an Xbox 360 exclusive. I loved everything about this game. The characters and story were interesting, the graphics were fantastic, the soundtrack was memorable, and the game played amazingly well. The battle system was engaging and there were tons of customization options.

3. Fable 2: Provided that you purchase all the available downloadable content, Fable 2 goes from being a good game to a terrific game. I love how open-ended the game is. There are tons of side missions and activities to do outside of the main quest.

4. Gears of War: The sequel is garbage, but the first Gears of Wars game is amazing. Probably the most fun I've ever had playing on Xbox Live. The multiplayer is addicting beyond belief. I'd still be playing if so many people didn't move on to Call of Duty 4.

5. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: I wanted to stick to exclusive titles, but I always have a hard time leaving Oblivion off these kinds of lists. Oblivion is one of my all-time favorite games hands down. The amount of content it boasts is staggering. I've devoted over a hundred hours to a file without even touching the main quest. It's one of the most entertaining games I've played.

Stella's list time!

i)Mass Effect- Firstly, it's a beautiful game. Shepard, Ashley, Saren, Eden Prime, the Citadel, all the Geth etc., they are all incredibly detailed and an absolute joy to gaze at. Secondly, there's a huge galaxy to explore. Though not all planets can be explored, the ones accessible have great variety, and thrill comes from the dangers of most of the planets. The combat system is versatile. It can be played like an action game, but it's still an RPG! The dialogue choices in addition, are awe-inspiring.

ii)The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion- One reason why I prefer the western Xbox 360 RPGs over the Japanese ones is because of the incredible scope for exploration and quests. So far I have clocked up 90 hours on this game, which still isn't enough. The game is that enormous, and a tremendous improvement over the now-dated Morrowind. Tambriel is extremely colourful and inviting compared to the dull wastelands in Fallout 3.

iii)Fable 2- Like Oblivion, this is an open world RPG. You don't have to stay on the paths. You can completely abandon them and do some actual exploring around Albion. It is much larger than the first Fable. Basically what I've said in Oblivion corresponds here. There is a massive range of sidequests that it desperately requires a LOT of time to invest on to see Albion properly. And of course, the accent is British! Go, cockney power!

iv)Forza 3- This is Microsoft's early response to the still unreleased Gran Turismo 5. Forza 3 is just astonishingly pretty. I'm usually a casual player of racing games, yet Forza 3 sucked me in. It has about 400 customisable cars from over 50 car manufacturers. What is also brilliant is the ability to change the appearance of your car. You make ruin it if you want. I sometimes pretend to be Jeremy Clarkson despite the fact I'm female. Oh well, I can pretend to be his wife then.

v)Star Ocean The Last Hope- I had to put a JRPG here somewhere. People never liked how much grinding was required and the sparseness of the save points, but aren't these typical of the genre? I loved the action packed battle system. I thought to myself: this is exactly what more JRPGs need to become! The environments are also a graphical eye candy, especially the ship. OK, Edge is a bit of a pervert, but thankfully he is more tolerable than Infinite Undiscovery's Capell was.

Forza motorsport 2 - Epic racing game with great visuals and sound effects , very good physics and extreme realism, good for the older gamer.

PGR4 - excellent all round game for all ages , stunning visuals and sound effects , very fast paced racing and action packed!! also extremely fun , one thing i didnt like was the online experience , it was dull and full of cheats and also extremely laggy.

Bioshock - Best action/shooter i have played to date , an astonishing storyline and playability, great weapons and the plasmids , it really made for experiment full gameplay

Halo 3 - An all time classic with a decent story but what an awfull ending!!, but the multiplayer redeems this!!

Test drive unlimited - such a good game , massive open roads and nearly 100 cars to cruise around in , can be played for hours on end , lots of fun!!.

In no particular order:

The Last Remnant - Simply addicting, and the best tactical RPG game I have played. The hours spent into the game will shape your units and overall union that will determine whether your strategy was a success or not. TLR is one of the hardest game I have come across so far, but the battle system truly is enjoyable! Screw the storyline though...not the best out there, but the battles really make up for it.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope - I just got this game last night and played a few hours into it. I can tell it will already be in my Top 5. The camera is very frustrating though, but nothing that will mar the gaming experience for me all that much. I like Edge so far...thank goodness he does not start out as a whiny and unenergetic hero like Capell from Infinite Undiscovery.

Soul Calibur IV- As Shu said, one of the best fighting games I have played so far. Making up your own characters is also very entertaining! I wish there is a bit more into the storyline but oh well.

Tales of Vesperia - Awesome game! Although I have not finished it, it really is quite fun. I enjoy seeing the characters be very interactive with each other as a group. I personally think that is the way it should be.

Lost Odyssey
- The only game that actually made me shed some tears...and I never thought that was actually possible until I played this game. I am not the type that will cry over a beautiful and emotional scene...but LO took it one step a notch that really pulls at your heart-strings. Beautiful soundtrack and if you love reading lots of meaningful short stories, this is definitely the game for you.

Portal: Still Alive -Portal is one of the best, perhaps even the best game of all time. It's innovative, challenging, fun, with plenty of replay value, everything you could want in a game, powered by a simple yet compelling, dark, and surprisingly humorous story. And here it is on XBL Arcade, at a really nice price, with a ton of extra post-game challenges, and to top it all off, new achievements. What more could you ask for? :D

Halo 3 - The biggest complaint I hear about this game is that it has a horrible player base, which is, for the most part, sad but true. The thing is, letting something like that spoil your gaming experience is just stupid. Mute the idiots if you must. There's dozens of different gametypes, maps, and an awesome variety of weapons that help to keep the multiplayer fresh and interesting. Besides the muliplayer aspect, Halo 3 has a decent story for an FPS, with a brilliant bittersweet ending. Barring the penultimate level, 'Cortana', the campaign is a lot of fun to play either by yourself or with friends. It's a bit easier and certainly shorter than the previous games, but everything looks and feels a lot smoother, which makes up for that somewhat. While H3 may not be the best game out there, it's certainly one of the most fun.

Halo 3: ODST - Again, a game that a lot of people don't like. It gets a lot of complaints about its lackluster multiplayer aspect, or how the campaign is too short and/or easy. While I'm not going to argue against those (because, to a point, they're true), I, personally, really loved ODST. What did it for me was the atomsphere the campaign presented. It's very different from the main Halo trilogy, with its bright, bold, alien environments. Instead, ODST presents a more 'human' side of the story, set in an abandoned, eerie, war-torn city, with creepy music which evokes a strong sense of loneliness and helplessness and really draws you into the game. Plus, y'know, it's got Nathan Fillion in it.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope
- Poor characters, poor camera, mediocre story, disappointing Private Actions... why do I like this game again? Oh yeah, it's incredibly fun. I'm a huge fan of the Star Ocean series, largely because I just love the battle system so much. TLH is just as great in that regard as always, but now with super pretty graphics, and new aspects like Blindsides and Rush Mode that add more options and tactics during battle. Like the rest of the Star Ocean series, really enjoyable, despite its flaws.

...It's hard for me to pick a fifth game. I was going to say Left 4 Dead, but I've found myself very surprised and impressed by Just Cause 2. I think I have to call it a tie. :]

1: Gears of war 1- With awesome graphics, inovative shooting style and great story its my favorite game of all time.
2: TES Oblivion- Its like a mid-evil first person shooter. Kick ass graphics, great story, tons of side quests its one of the best games ever. But it gets boring after 10 hours straight unlike GoW.
3: Halo 3- I dont think I need to explain on this one.
4: Guitar Hero- I know kind of nerdy but when you're bored you're bored.
5: Call of Duty 3- Its fun, and there's something about killing nazis that's just so fufilling.

though i dont have a 360 i know 5 games that i would get immediately if i were to get one

1 Tales of Vespria: ok this would be one of the main reason's i'd get a 360(dang ps3 version doesnt look like its coming out of japan anytime soon) im a big fan of the Tales of series and am trying to play all the ones i can possibly get
2: DBZ Raging blast: i will have to say it looks cool and from actually playing it before i found my self entertained for abit
3: Street Fighter IV : the series is just awesome this one is a must get for fighter lovers including me
4: Soul Calibur IV: another great fighter and a series i am fond of
5 Prince of Persia the forgotten sands I have heard quite abit of the game and am eager to try it out

Mass Effect 1, 2 & eventually 3: What needs to be said? Customisation out your arse, a wonderful and engaging storyline with plenty of choices from start to finish. Characters are all amazing, the graphics are about the best possible. Everything has its place and nothing about either game feels contrived or forced.

Red Dead Redemption: Maybe I'm just a sucker for Westerns but this game has it all. A massive open world with a rich engaging storyline and characters that feel as if they've been plucked out of every western ever made and plopped right into something even better. Tons of missions and side quests and activities, and the best multiplayer I've played in a long time.

Lost Odyssey. When Final Fantasy creator left Squenix and started up his own game company he slyly continued making FF games and just put a different name on them. Lost Odyssey is the best example of a JRPG for well over 5 years. Again, amazing story and characters (for the most part) and a return to the classic turn based battle system of long long ago. This is a game definitely not to be missed.

Splinter Cell Conviction:Everything I've come to love from a Splinter Cell game. A story that doesn't bog down the stealth action, lots of neat little tricks to be pulled off and a lot of potential for some truly spectacular killing sprees.The Co-op multiplayer is great fun, but really short.

Oblivion/Fallout 3: Same game different settings. Wonderful free roaming open world gameplay in wonderful fantasy settings. It's hard to find things not to like about either game. Tons of quests, side quests faction and guild quests, these games can keep you occupied for well over 100 hours each and you still won't have done everything. And with the GotY editions you'll never be bored again.

These are the top 5 in my opinion. They are not in order:

1.) Elder Scrolls: Oblivion: be whoever, good or evil, never play fable again

2.) Gears of War series: amazing shooter, co-op and online= awesome

3.) Assassins Creed series: you're practically a Muslim assassin. enough said

4.) Dead Space: will make you jump from time to time. suspenseful shooter.

5.) Beautiful Katamari: the most addicting game on the planet. look it up.

Top 5... Only 5? Hmm... 5.) Dynasty Warriors 6/6 Empires - I'm a huge fan of this series, so the 6th installment comes in at 5 on my list. 6 Empires is great, if only for the Edit Officer mode, but both games have beautiful battlefields, the terrain is impressive and the combat flows quite well. 4.) Saints Row 2 - I've finished this too many times to count, and it's still fun to play now. Drive into people and watch them launch into the air, Team Rocket style. There is more variety to the music now, than that of the first with some great tunes. 3.) Dragon Age: Origins/Awakening - Another I've finished multiple times lol. Sword and Sorcery style RPG, with characters I could get behind and feel for. True the story maybe somewhat cliche, but still fun to play. With all the DLC still to come, adds more to it's longevity as well. 2.) Mass Effect 2 - Three games in my top five, I've finished many times lol. I really liked the evolution of some of the characters from the first to the second, the gameplay was good as well, but it's the characters which really make this for me. The loyalty missions etc... as well as the DLC ^^ 1.) Final Fantasy XI Online - This one has gobbled up almost all of my free time, yet I keep going back. Great game for it's age, and there's still a lot more to expand this game as well.

Fallout3
Halo3
Bioshock
Mass Effect
Alan Wake

MOD EDIT: Please put a little more effort into your posts from now on. This is a spammy post in a post count section. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Lost Odyssey-I truly believe that this was the Xbox's version of FF until FF XIII came out. The graphics were beautiful, the story was engaging, and I liked the battle system. I loved the characters and their design, and even though I sold it about 8 or so months ago because I didn't want to play it through again, I will never forget the characters. I'm still hoping they come out with a sequel for it because I would be more than willing to play it.

2) GTA IV- Okay, I am a GTA addict. The world is huge in GTA, you can do ANYTHING for the most part, and running people over with your car never gets old for me. I liked the story, and while I haven't completely finished it yet, it was engaging and at times hilarious the crap they made you do. GTA <3

3) Call of Duty 4-Modern Warfare- Was my very first COD. I loved it. I played through it so fast though that I couldn't believe the end was actually the end. The scenery in the game was so unbelievable and realistic, I felt like I was right in the middle of the war. A lovely shooter game imo that never gets boring.

4) Halo 3- I got partly though it and I have to finish it yet, but I love it. Shooter games are always awesome and the graphics in this game are stunning.

5) Oblivion the Elder Scrolls IV- Another what can't you do in this game sorta game. You can swim, rob people, steal food, yada yada. The world is huge and there's so much to do....you can spend hours and hours doing it. I love a game that puts no restrictions on you and this is definitely one of them.

1) Mass Effect
One of the best games I've ever played :') Besides the fact that I'm one of those nerds with a fascination in Astrology, the game has a great storyline, a good battle system (I usually don't like FPS battles, but Mass Effect did it pretty well), some badass environments with great background stories for them (like the Citadel), etc etc etc. I seriously need to get Mass Effect 2.

2) Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Although I do prefer the PC version of Morrowind a lot more to Oblivion, this is a great game. I'm not even that sure WHY I like it. The game has endless amounts of quest chains, so you'll have a lot to do before you're burnt out, the DLCs are nice and cheap (mostly), the customization allows you to make pretty much any kind of character you want (needless to say, I always make dark characters), getting bases and strongholds at the end of Faction quest chains is pretty cool, etc etc etc. And once you get that Wizard spell during the Mages' Guild quest chain, you're pretty much unstoppable.

3) Fallout 3
While I do think this game is overrated personally, I still love it. There's a MASSIVE (although slightly featureless) world, loads of entertaining quests, some badass weaponry (especially that lazer thing in Broken Steel), some VERY long and money-worthy DLCs, and some interesting landmarks and mutations caused by the Fallout. And deciding to become a serial killer on this game can be VERY fun...

4) BioShock
I usually don't like FPS games, but I love BioShock so much. You've got powers (although Eve is a bit too limited), a Wrench (come on, I can't be the only person who only used the Wrench in the game), enemies that are fun to listen to, veery attractrive levels and graphics, and an interesting backstory. And the twist of plot came really unexpectedly.

5) [Prototype]
This game does get boring pretty quickly, but in the time it isn't boring, it is fun as hell. Sandbox games are impossible not to love. You've got genetically-attatched Claws, Blades, Whips, Shields, Armour, massed muscle and Hammers that you can use to cleave everything into shitstrands, you can shapeshift into someone you've eaten to do whatever, sneak into a military base if that's pleasing to you, you can hijack military helicopters and tanks, pick up and launch vehicles and people, freerun up buildings, glide around...
It's just fun.

I seriously need to get some JRPGs for my Xbox, man. Yeah, this was very long. I have a lot of free time.

Vanquish -- Reason because I think it's what Gears of War is like but with the Japanese on Crack. It's amazing, some of the cutscenes and some of the effects in the game are truly amazing

Bioshock -- I must say, I rather like Bioshock, and now with another one coming out I'm super hyped. I think I only really play it because of how coot the Little Sisters are XD

Final Fantasy 10 -- I had to I'm sorry...I wouldnt want it any other way, FFX is probably graphically my favourite with an amazing storyline and great charecters, consdiering it was the first game on PS2, it showed the way to other companies on what to do.

Mr Driller -- I don't think I've played a game that looks so easy, but is yet so hard...but VERY addictive..!! It's very challenging, and makes you want to play it more and more!! With the cutest litte charecters!

Castlevania -- I love Castlvania, Alucard is probably the cutest sprite EVAR. Eventhough the game is rather old looking, and most of the music and drawing it was done by women..(heck yeah :gasp:) that I think the look and feel of the game is great, an old favourite I'd say.

1.> Dragon Age: Origins
This is by far my favorite RPG/Action game of all (currently anyways). Character customization, unique interactions with allies, thee ability to choose your romantic interest and the multitude of side stories and epic main storyline. I can hardly wait for the 2nd installment to come out.

2.> Record of Agarest War
This would probably hold the first spot if it were not for the absolute insane difficulty of Gen 5. This is the first game where you actually play as many different main characters, have a wide variety of romantic choices that affect the stats and appearance of the next main character. Not to mention combining attacks to create more awesome and powerful advanced moves. Even combining supers (some of which are hilarious to watch). Also, there's plenty of messing with your perverted minds =P Especially Gen 3 with Thoma and Winfield

Winfield: Thoma!
Thoma: Winfield!
Winfield: What are the rules of the gentleman!?
Thoma: Shower her with affection!
Winfield: The first rule!
Thoma: Old, young, it matters not!
Winfield: The second rule!
Thoma: Flatter her with compliments!
Winfield: The thiiiiiiird rule!
Thoma: This is an emergency, and the list must abridged, but never forget the final rule!
Winfield: The cardinal rule! The one thing you must never do to a woman!
Thoma: More important than never making her cry...Never, ever, raise raise your hand to a womaaaan!
Ellis: .....
Lavinia: .....
Monster: .....
Winfield: We are truly men of the highest caliber.
Thoma: We are, aren't we?

3.> Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Just got this one. it's an awesome fighting game, but it doesn't have that giant number of selectable characters that the previous MvC titles had. And Jon Talbain had better be a downloadable character! On a side note, Ammy from Okami is shear epic awesomeness!

4.> TES: Oblivion
I have always loved The Elder Scrolls, and this one continues the epic awesomeness. The quick travel ability makes traversing the massive land a lot easier, which is a step up from Morrowind. I prefer the PC version however, as you can get and make free patches on the PC.

5.> Fable 3
I love the new storyline take on this one. And the main character actually talks! Finally! No more silent Link-like hero! I still prefer Fable 2's job system of timing rather than combining matching with timing, and the repair costs for house maintenance does kind of kill some of the enjoyment.

Last edited:
1. Dragon Age Origins: I'll be honest, when I first bought this game, I didn't like it very much. I didn't see what was so special about it, so I just didn't play it for about a year. Then I decided to give it another shot. I slowly got into it, then I was hooked. I love games that do that.

2. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: Still the longest 360 game I played. I clocked in over 100 hours (seriously). I didn't know what to expect from this game, I just saw it at a friends house, lying around. I asked him if I can by it for 50 bucks, best 50 bucks I spent. Once I stepped out of the sewer, I knew I was going to be playing this game for a long time.

3. Red Dead Redemption: What can I say? Rockstar+Western= EPIC. I knew this was going to be a great game. Amazing graphics and a great story.

4. Dead Space 1 and 2: One of the scariest games I played (FEAR 1 may be the scareiest one so far). Love both of them, awesome gory graphics and great guns.

5. Lost Odyssey: Still my favorite Xbox RPG (not many of those kinds). One of my favorite RPG soundtracks from Uematsu. Pretty good story and cast of characters. One of my favorite parts of the game was reading the 1000 Years Of Dreams, each were very emotional.

Prince of Persia: Epilogue - I don't care what other fans of the series say about this guy. I LOVE the new Prince in this game. He's witty, handsome and caring. Elika is also enjoyable. Intelligent, beautiful and extremely dedicated to her people that abandoned the city. The two of them are a joy to witness together weither its a cutscene, travel or battle. Yes, the battle system is a bore and so is the fact Elika saves you from death at great heights... but for me, this game was more about the characters involved rather than the actual act of survival in most games. Plus, you get a giggle from them bickering over the Princes mistakes.

Mirrors Edge - I SUCK at this game but I love playing through it. The animated cutscenes are good and so is the storyline. The fact I don't find it easy also gains points since I hate gliding through games smoothly. In short, if I'm not cursing from some amount of frustration while playing, it's a waste of money. xD

Final Fantasy XIII - Ah yes. The less popular of the series! Well, I admit that it isn't as great as some of the others I've played through in the past. Most people would agree. However, if I had never played Final Fantasy before? This would have been an epic game for me. I enjoyed the characters, graphics, music and storyline. For me, it was worth trying and I definitely plan on playing it again at some point.

Blue Dragon - Great fun. I can't really compare it to other games I've personally played before. It's different so I like it. I'm still trying to beat the first boss you have the pleasure of bumping into, however, I'm royally screwed as I've ran short of items and think I have to level up some more before actually charging in. Ooft! What a noobish mistake to make. >///>;;;

Devil May Cry 4 - I'm not a Nero fan so please don't mistake me as such. Dante? Yes. I love him. He is my future husband. My muse, if you will. I had fun with DMC4 but it isn't the best I've played. DMC3 was more of a favorite. However, I found this game to be challenging and incredibly fun. When it came to Credo and Sanctus - F*CK. I had a hard time. I keep watching Dante shoot the Pope in the face just to feel better. -__-

I'm doing this according to series, and not individual games.

5.) Assassin's Creed; Well to start off, the AC games are pretty damn epic, and have so much to do in them, it will take a while to get bored. I love the free-running feature to the game, and it's pretty logical given your an Assassin xD. The storyline is the most confusing of all, but at the same time, it's one of the best. If anything, Ubisoft knows how to entertain, and deliver in the best way they know how: confusing story, and compelling story-telling.

4.) Forza Motorsport - One of the very few racing games I've played, but it was one of my first games for my Xbox 360, and FM2 was quite the game. The soundtrack was great, graphics off the chain, and the simulation of the vehecles was excellent. I love every minute playing it.

3.)Rock Band - You knew this was coming. This is the ultimate party game, and it delivers countless hours of gameplay, and enjoyment. With the almost endless supply of songs, you can have different varieties of difficulty. Also, the songs are pretty kick-ass, too.

2.) Final Fantasy XIII - A definite on my list. Even though the game itself was therein lacking of some key aspects of Final Fantasy Games, it is indeed quite the game that will keep you on the edge of your seat for most of the time. The story is great, and I love it.

1.) Mass Effect - Byfar the greatest game I've every played in my time of Video Games. The story is so real, the characters so loveable, and the multiple choices possible provide endless hours of replay value. The story is one of the best out there, and Bioware delivers like none other. I absolutely love Shepard; he is definitely the best main character since Dante. To go into more detail, the grittiness of the Renagade options is so intense. this series is one of the best, and the finale of it will be epic, but at the same time sad cause it will be done.

Back