Help 9999 HP???

Lord Behemoth

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Is it possible to reach 9999 HP in FF 9???
I got all of my charaters maxed to lvl 99...and the charater with highest HP was Steiner....something around 7800 (with HP + abilities ).
I watched some videos on you tube with lvl 99 party, and everyone had different HP than my party....
For instance...on one video Steiner on lvl 99 had over 8500 HP...

So is there some way or strategy when lvling up so u get more max HP up???
And for those of u who reached lvl 99 how many HP did ur charaters had??....Im mostly interested in Steiner....

Moved to FF Nine Help Booth.

Have you tried stacking the different HP+ abilities? You should be able to get about HP+80% total after equipping all the abilities. However, I'd say that having 9999 HP in this game isn't as important as in some other games. Having that much HP won't really help you with Ozma, and it's overkill for anything else. I wouldn't stress too much about it.

Is it possible to reach 9999 HP in FF 9???
I got all of my charaters maxed to lvl 99...and the charater with highest HP was Steiner....something around 7800 (with HP + abilities ).
I watched some videos on you tube with lvl 99 party, and everyone had different HP than my party....
For instance...on one video Steiner on lvl 99 had over 8500 HP...

So is there some way or strategy when lvling up so u get more max HP up???
And for those of u who reached lvl 99 how many HP did ur charaters had??....Im mostly interested in Steiner....

I don't think it's possible for me my steiner has the most HP, he is lvl 99 and he has 8001 hp lol whats the point of the 1 i don't know but I believe it isn't actually possible, if it is it would only be with the more warrior type characters, Vivi and Garnet would never get that much.

Moved to FF Nine Help Booth.

Have you tried stacking the different HP+ abilities? You should be able to get about HP+80% total after equipping all the abilities. However, I'd say that having 9999 HP in this game isn't as important as in some other games. Having that much HP won't really help you with Ozma, and it's overkill for anything else. I wouldn't stress too much about it.

Dont worry I dont really wanna try it.....

Btw why moving this thread to help booth...This thread isnt something I need help about, its something I wanna discuss it with others and listen to their oppinions....??

ofcourse there's always the best way of making it 9999, use gameshark hahaha..for sure, not only 9999 Hp but also MP

I don't think I've seen any teams with 9999 HP on any characters for FF9 but like others have said there are ways of not needing this, as the abilities can really give you a huge advantage, things such as auto-reflect really do make the game far too easy, not that I'm complaining about that xD but yeah 9999 HP just isn't needed

It's not neccessary (at all) to try and get FF9 characters to max HP. 6000 is more than adequete to ram through anything including Ozma. Easily. Unlike the other FF's, max HP is more than overkill, its kind of pointless. The damage/HP system is cut down a notch. That way, when you max out on an attack you can be like
:holyshit: instead of 9's flashin on the screen every 2 sec

It is possible, but only Amarant can do it. And only if he is trained with the highest boost possible to Strength since level one. And he still has to use Hp + X% abilities.

only amarant can get to 9999 amarant Str can reach 84 and maximum mp is 763 for eiko with mp10%+mp20% eiko magic can get to 90
level 99 hp and mp mode : 4524 642
HP = [Str * HPMod(Level) / 50] =84*4524/50=7600*1.1*1.2=10032
MP = [Mag * MPMod(Level) / 100] =90*642/100=578*1.1*1.2=763

At gamefaqs dot com

Back