XBox What new 360 game are you excited for?

I been countin down the days for Mass Effect 2!The first one was one of my favorite games I have ever played. BioWare makes nothing but hits!

To add to my list is the new expansion for Dragon Age Origins. Its called DAO Awakening and its out in March. I cant wait, back from Oz in time to get my hands on that little beauty!!

Fable 3 is one of the games I'm looking forward to, Fable 2 on the 360 was a good game, nothing outstanding, but enjoyable nonetheless, and I played it for... Too many hours trying to buy up every property in the game, silly achievements.

Th game I am most looking forward to is of course FFXIII. I have wanted this for several months now, and after seeing the newly released voice trailer on here the other day... well, there is currently no game I want to buy more.

probably Mass Effect 2 right now, as im getting Bioshock 2 on the ps3, but not many exclusive for the 360, im still playing the first Crackdown and loving, but i dont think Crackdown 2 would be a Day 1 purchase

To update also: Mass Effect 2 looks amazing baby!! Also Final Fantasy 13, Alpha Protocol, I Am Alive, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Alan Wake, Naughty Bear, Resonance Of Fate, Fable 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

Final Fantasy XIII and Battlefield Bad Company 2 basically. Dark Void looked somewhat interesting, until I played the demo.

Bad Company 2 will last me a LONG time though. A few of my friends got the first one long after it was first released, and we played the hell out of it. As far as I know, we're all getting it around the release date (my birthday is literally one day after release, so I'll just get it then), so we will have a blast with that one. Especially if there is a co-op campaign, because we goof off a ton in the Halo 3 co-op. It's also one of the few games we all have other than Halo 3, Halo Wars and Soul Calibur IV.

EDIT: Bad Company 2 is apparently rated M and my parents won't let me get the game. There goes months upon months of hyping.

Last edited:
Super street fighter 4!!! it got delayed!!! Im crazy about that game,I like the character bison,I admire him so much!! Its suppose to be a better version of street fighter 4 or expanded.

final fantasy XIII looks awesome,my bro is crazy about the game,looks pretty sick,especially the characters.

I got darksiders recently and that was a game I was waiting for.

Resonance of Fate. I have the demo and that game is BEAUTIFUL. I actually have a feeling I'll be playing it more than FFXIII.

Red Dead Redemption! I've seen trailers for this newest of Rockstar Games' ever growing collection of open-world game and I have to say this game is just pure win and awesome...and win!

I can't wait for May to come around so I can scoop this up. This has to be my second most anticipated title this year after FFXIII.

Splinter Cell Conviction - really liked all games in this series.
Halo Reach - looks promising and hope is much better than Halo3
Alan Wake - another promising title
Red Dead Redemption - Rockstar goes Wild West
Fallout Las Vegas

Right now the only game I would consider buying coming out soon would be Halo: Reach. I don't think it released until the fall around September or October though, so I'm in no hurry for any new games right now.

I'm still going through Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed II, and FFXIII.

Super street fighter 4
Marvel vs capcom 3(this is very recent)
Halo reach
Spiderman shattered dimensions
Gears of war 3
Modern warfare 3

Halo reach as of now. Im gonna get Nier and Resonance of Fate soon I guess. But the big thing Is Halo Reach. I keep checking updates every friday. It will truly be the best 360 game.

Super Street Fighter IV* - At first I wasn't planning on getting this since I didn't really enjoy SFIV much but the fact of Cody, Dudley, Makoto, and Ibuki being in it and the 40$ price has swayed my decision.

Dead Rising 2 - I've been waiting for a sequel ever since I first played this in 2008. I just hope the survivors are more tolerable in this one...

Marvel VS Capcom 3* - I honestly never expected to see this game come out. But now that it is, I am really excited.

Fable III - I really enjoyed Fable II, this will definitely be a day one purchase for me.

N3: Ninety-Nine Nights II - A sequel to a very underrated game that I really enjoyed. I can'
t wait.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift* - Out of all of the games I've listed this one is probably my most anticipated game. Although my favorite character to use has been crippled to heck and I don't like it, I still plan to buy this on day one. Not to mention like SSFIV, it is only going to be 40$.

* = Undecided. May buy it for the PS3 instead.

Last edited:
The only future 360 title I am actually excited for and can not wait for it to come out is Gears of War 3. I am a Gears nut. Have the Collectors Edition of Gears 1 and the GOTY of Gears 2 and both CE Strategy guide, both books, a set of COG tags, andthe Crimson Omen tattoo on my chest. So yea I love Gears lol.

And possibly Fable III if it isn't as big a FAIL as Fable II.

Ninety-Nine Nights II. I absolutely adored the first one - massive battles, some fairly interesting characters, and a spectacular soundtrack. The second one promises to be even more bloody, which is always a good thing.

...not to mention its the only 360 exclusive that I'm actually interested in. Well, asides Monster Hunter Frontier, but since XboxLive will cost me a fortune to obtain, and since I have Monster Hunter Tri, which I can play online for free...yeah, I doubt I'll get this. It looks good, though.

I'm on the fence with Modern Warfare 3. Infinity Ward has some input, but two different teams are handling the campaign and multiplayer development. The new trailer I saw the other day made the game look promising though.

I'm REALLY looking forward to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. That game's going to dominate my life for a long time when it releases this November.

Some others:

Gears of War 3
Saints Row 3

The only games Im looking forward to that im actually getting on 360 is Gears of War 3 (only girl in my family that likes a videogame like this xD) WWE 12,Final Fantasy XIII -2,Soul Calibur V,Tomb Raider (my second time playing one of their games) and Ninja Gaiden 3 (only if Ayane is playable and I may get the ps3 version if she's an exclusive for that)

Back