Last TV Show You Watched

The Door

It was on Friday, but I opted to watch the first episode of the last series of Ashes To Ashes instead. It wasn't a bad show, still need to watch last night's yet to see who's won it. Basically, celebrities are pitted in a series of trials and the winner gets £25,000 for their chosen charity. Weren't the best show I've seen, but it's still all right. The only thing that attracted me to it was seeing celebrities squirm from every terror that lies behind each door.

7/10

Angel - Disc 5 - Episode 16 - Epiphany

I love this episode...its my favorite. Its the episode after Angel sleeps with Darla and realises the wrong that he has done and the people that he has hurt.

How I Met Your Mother

Was at a mates yesterday and they had it on Foxtel.

Never really understood the series and probably won't until I watch the whole thing, but the one episode I watched while I was there was pretty funny and enough to make me go out and buy the boxset. >.<

10/10

South park

8/10

I planned to sleep early but I ended up watching three episodes from Southpark. Didn't finish the episode since it was late but it was the episode with Passion of the Christ. This one didn't appeal to me much but the episodes before were pretty funny.

Touch of Frost: Final episode

OMFG, I was howling at the end of this. Was so sad, I dont know if I could watch it again or the alternative ending. Amazing episode. Love David Jason.

10/10

Doctor Who

Watched the first epsiode of the fifth series just now. It's actually better than what I expected, really. Thought the beginning was a bit confusing and all, but it picked up towards the middle and end. Matt Smith's not a bad Doctor so far. He just totally pwned the alien at the end, it was lovely to see glimpses of his other incarnations as well. After seeing what's in store for the rest of the series, it's safe to say I'll be staying on.

9/10

Thank God You're Here

Was watching some on YouTube tonight.

I especially love Hamish Blake when he's on! He does such a fantastic job! He just goes with the flow and sometimes it seems like he's already rehearsed half the stuff he comes up with. XD

Fantastic show!

10/10

Ashes To Ashes

Wasn't as good as last week, but still well above average. I love the quotes that come from this show from Gene and Alex. I'm so glad they decided to make it a Shaz-centric episode because she doesn't really get that much recognition in the show, really. The idea of Alex inventing speed dating seemed quite funny. The beginning of the episode involving Gene, the boys, Alex and Uptown Girl made me laugh so hard. I thought it was impossible, but apparently it's not!

9/10

Criminal Minds

100, obviously the 100th episode of the series, in which SSA Aaron "Hotch" Hotchner is in a race against time to find the Reaper, a serial killer, and save his family. very good episode and series. i highly suggest it if you like shows like CSI

CSI: NY

I can't remember how I got into this - it was probably back when I was younger and I wanted to move onto more adult crime thrillers.

The one particular episode I was watching involved a clever cyberhacker who is targetting senior medical staff and the case becomes personal when Mac's father is mentioned by the hacker.

What I love about the episode is the emotive story they have put so that the viewer sympathises with both Mac in terms of his past and of the hacker and why he has succumbed to revenge. It is exceptionally well written and well acted out.

Summer Heights High Bonus Disc

I was watching more of Ja'mie's deleted scenes and bloopers.

Chris Lilley is so freakin' funny and I think I nearly died the time that I heard he was considering killing off Ja'mie from the series. =0

I'm so glad that was a rumour.

He seriously needs to do more of Ja'mie just on her own. She's the main reason I watch his stuff. XD

10/10

Ninja Warrior

Group of people try to complete an obstacle course that is really difficult. Lots of people have tried (2400 to be exact) and only 3 have done it.

It's really great. The only downside is that new stuff comes out every like 6 months or some such. I watch it so much that I want to try it for myself, but I'm broke and would probably not last that long in the tournament.

10/10

Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Well, I just watched the first episode of 'Spartacus: Blood and Sand' and I have to say it was just as loud, stupid and obnoxious as '300'. Did they get Snyder to direct this episode? Maybe not, since they didn't put enough slow-mo action sequences. My brother told me it was gorey but heck, I didn't expect Tabasco to be the show's sponsor, I mean MAN is that fake-as-Ashlee-Simpson's-live-performance human juice. They probably thought ' Hey, God Of War was good because it had blood and tits, maybe if we make a show like that minus all the mythology..." Yeah.. if I can't control Spartacus with a controller then "gtfo".

I guess I was hoping the show to be near 'Rome' level and I don't know WHY in the hell I was thinking that. But then again it's just the pilot and pilots usually are not that great. So I'll just give the second one a go and hopefully it won't make me want to destroy all traces of Mediterranean history for spawning off scripts to many terrible movies/TV series. *COUGH* Clash Of The Titans *COUGH*

4/10

Fringe

I'm currently watching the first season on my Virgin TV on Demand. Recently caught the third episode and it was average at best. I wasn't really glued to my screen while watching it, but there was a guy that could see things that were going to happen and the Fringe unit had to figure it all out. Weren't too bad, but not too good either. I'm hoping that future episodes will be better.

7/10

Supernatural

Season finale was last night, and it was a tear-jerker. The creators promised to wrap up the main storyline, and they didn't dissapoint. I was glad to see that my absolute favorite character on the show finally got the happy ending he deserved. Of course, given the history of the show, I doubt it will last ;-; It was still a great ending to an amazing season, though.

10/10

Enterprise, last night on Virgin 1. Season four has, thus far, not really changed my opinion of this show: its infinitely better than Deep Space Nine, but nowhere near as good as Voyager, and not even comparable to The Next Generation. Its still pretty good though...good enough to keep me watching it, at any rate.

I wish T'Pol would make up her damn mind, though...Archer or Trip? Pick ONE, you Vulcan hussy! Although with last night's episode, she appears to be getting married to someone completely different...Vulcans. Not so logical after all...

GTST

A dutch soap. This episode was good, my fave characters Sjors and Isabella showed up in the episode.
I;ve already read spoilers about what will happen the upcoming weeks (can't help myself lol) and can't wait till the season finale which will air mid June.

8/10

The last show that i watched was The Pacific. HBO's miniseries covering the first Marine Division in WWII. It is the Pacific theater version of Band of Brothers. I like it a bit more because it goes a little more in depth with charecter history. Overall score 9/10.

Ashes to Ashes

This show has never failed to disappoint me and I'm so sad that this week's is going to be the last one ever! Anyway, this one was dealing with a possible terrorist threat within Britain. Alex and Gene even
go on a date!
But damn Keats for knocking when
they were about to kiss as well
and I found that so irritating. But I sort of know that they will in the last episode. The last five minutes had me gripped, what with the mystery of Sam Tyler coming to a close. The preview for next week looks so dark. I hope that the other mystery surrounding Ray, Chris and Shaz unravels as well. Why they're seeing these bright lights is confusing.

10/10

Cold Case:

This was a mega sad episode. I do love Lilly Rush as the heroine, shes amazing. But man, sometimes this show can upset me. Then there are amazing episodes that make up for the sad ones!

Back