Last TV Show You Watched

I've been watching re-runs of Grey's Anatomy on TV lately, and I cannot believe that I've missed out on this show. :gasp:

HOWEVER, I do not like the new episodes now.
Because George O'Malley, my favorite character, DIED! :gasp: He was the reason why I watch it.
and so now, I really don't watch new episodes. But the old ones, yeah, I'll watch them anytime. xD

Title: True Blood Season 1

Comments: I went over to my best mates house last night and today to watch the entire first season of True Blood.

Before that I had only seen snippets of Season 2.

Fantastic so far! I'm loving it! There's so much sex in it too. XD

Very good acting by everyone and I love how most people in town seem to have their own little secrets that eventually come out.

Overall Score: 10/10

EastEnders

Just caught up on last night's episode, it was just as good as the live episode last Friday! I'm still reeling over the fact that
Stacey
killed Archie, even though I somewhat predicted it in my mind during the live episode. Seeing her
mourn over Bradley
was very moving and heartfelt. The last minute or two were very, very effective. I was just gasping the whole time and going, "Aww!" I'm really looking forward to seeing where they take this storyline in the next few weeks.

10/10

@Lighting: OMFG I was devo'ed with Eastenders!! Watched it live with my family on Friday and we were all screaming!!

The Mentalist series 1

I truly love this show, I never finished it :/ So got the whole first series on hols and Im tryuing to take my time, but its not working!! I love Simon Baker as Patrick Jane, he is so adroable and funny. Great cast and brilliant plot.

10/10

Shameless(Technically i'm watching it now)

I love Shameless a show about a community thats scrapping the bottle of the social ladder, a neighbourhood with drug dealers to a brothel and everything inbetween.

what i love about shameless is all the raw emotion the actors portray its quite amazing how good the actors relly are

then theres Frank...hes fucking hilarious

this episode was ok but had too much sex in it, i can recall like 6 sex scenes not my cup of tea when i'm watching it with my parents.

even with all the sex scenes its a magic show

10/10

Title: Xena Season 1 Disc 3.

Comments: I'm pretty sure I'm up to disc 3. It's either 2 or 3 and I've just seen Gabrielle become an Amazon Princess. This is the epsiode in which she learns to use her staff.

I was wondering when she actually learnt to use that thing. >.<

The next episode after that I'm sure it was Gabrielle going to Athens to become a professional story teller at a university.

Loving the series all over again. >.<

Title: Xena Season 2 Disc 2.

Comments: I'm up to the part where Xena just had to help Ares, God of War claim his sword back.

Someone stole his sword and gathered all the War Lords together for a tournament in order to claim it and become the next God of War.

In the previous episode, Xena was battling Callisto and somehow ended up in Callisto's body.

So she was helping out Ares in Callisto's body for this entire episode. >.<

Of course Ares gets his sword back and then he gives Xena her old body back. XD

24 series 3

Well
Nina has popped back up, sick of that biatch
. Wish Jack would put a bullet in her skull already! Chloe is damn fucking annoying and I love Tony, but hes being an arse.

EastEnders

I swear I'm addicted to this soap just like millions of other people in the country. Anyway, the police came round to the Slater's house and said they'd found a body identifying Stacey's description since they reported her as missing a while ago. Thankfully, it wasn't her. But then Max lured Becca into bed and followed her to see that she was actually meeting Stacey in another house! I hate how it always ends on a cliffhanger because it makes me wanting more. I think Stacey and the Mitchells are probably only the reason I'm watching the show at the moment. Oh yeah, and there was Lucy faking a miscarriage with her baby when she really took some abortion pills. I really felt bad for Jane, who wanted the baby herself. Good episode overall!

10/10

NCIS

I love watching NCIS. At home my mother calls me "Danozo" when I'm being stupid. I love it and hate it at the same time. But anyway, The last episode that I saw was last night's, when a murderer that had three days left to live started to tell the police that he'd tell them the locations of the murderered bodies if he could talk to the on that put him in prision: Lee-Roy Jethroe Gibs. I love NCIS!!!!

True Blood Series 1 Episode 7

Wow, lotta sex in this show lolz. Its sooooooooooooooo different from the books, but I both love and hate it at the same time. Odd no? Some parts I wanna scream at the TV cause of a character or I have to fast forward the sex cause its not really needed. Good plot and characters, but my a fav has just died, I was crying :(

NCIS

I love watching NCIS. At home my mother calls me "Danozo" when I'm being stupid. I love it and hate it at the same time. But anyway, The last episode that I saw was last night's, when a murderer that had three days left to live started to tell the police that he'd tell them the locations of the murderered bodies if he could talk to the on that put him in prision: Lee-Roy Jethroe Gibs. I love NCIS!!!!

i watched that episode it was brillaint! , emm again last show i watched was NCIS but not the above one, this one was investigating the death of a nacy a diver and a civillain ship captain, gotta love NCIS!

Glee - Season 1, Episode 13

I <3 Glee, and this was the penultimate episode in the series, i think.
Excellent TV show, I love the music. The actors are amazing.

10/10

Vicar of Dibley - Easter

Its the easter episode where Dawn French tries to give up chocolate for Lent. And sadly Letitia, crazy lady who cooks random things, dies and askes everyone in the village to be the Easter bunny as her tradition. So sad :(

10/10

Supernatural

I usually don't watch TV, but I went into the living room to eat dinner and all, and it was on. Was the Christmas one, with the Santa and the cripple leg. xD

I could never stand Dean's attitude. Well, I can. I just think I liked Sam better.

Eh, soap series, not my thing.

7/10

Xena Warrior Princess Season 2 Disc 3.

I think I'm just up to the part where Xena had a flashback on her life 10 years before.

She got severly beaten in battle, trying to save a child and so she passes out and starts to dream.

She then dies I think, but is able to come back with the help of her friends. She needs the Gods food to live again.

Unfortunately two power hungry people get it as well and become Gods, as they ate it while they were alive.

Luckily they get thrown into lava in the end anyway. XD

10/10

Lately, I've been watching a whole lot of the replays of this show on Nicktoons. It's an amazing show about four kids struggling together to save the world from an evil nation. Aang, the main hero, is the last Airbender, someone who can manipulate Air, but he's also the Avatar, someone who can manipulate all for elements, water, Air, Earth, and Fire.

It's a great action show with amazing artwork and even better storyline. Heck, if it wasn't so good, I wouldn't be watching it over again, lol.

So, yea, that was my last tv show I watched.

Summer Heights High Deleted Scenes/Outtakes/Bloopers

I never realised until I went on YouTube the other night and looked up Summer Heights High, that my Summer Heights High two disc set actually had Outtakes on it. >.<

It has a seperate column of outtakes for Ja'mie, Jonah and Mr G. I was obviously watching Ja'mie first. XD

I was so happy! I've been dying for another series of this, but the bloopers were like another episode on their own. I love his work. >.<

10/10

Take me out

7/10

Take me out is a Dutch dating show where 30 women have to go through 3 rounds to see if the man before them is their match. First round is looks, second is work/ home and third is talent or a friend talks about the man.
It is entertaining when you are bored, it is not something I plan to watch.

Back