Last TV Show You Watched

Smallville

I had some episodes from the first season on my Sky+ box, so I tok the liberty of watching tem when I had nothing else to do, but endlessly listen to music on the channels. They were good episodes, the ones that revolved around Clark being blackmailed by a cop that witnesses his powers and an invisible person stalking Lex. They're not quite up there with the greatest, but eh ... there was only so much they could do with the first season. Each show's gotta start somewhere, right?

8/10

Title: Xena Season 1

Comments: It's been pretty good so far. I really enjoy the whole medieval look it has about it and the stories are rather enjoyable in each episode.

I forgot how witty and funny Gabrielle can be at times too. XD

The last episode I was watching they were trying to save a baby from being killed by a king who was told it would one day take over his kingdom.

It ended happily of course. =)

Overall Score: 10/10

Doctor Who

The second part of The End Of Time, that is. It was a very emotional episode, seeing as how it was David Tennant's last episode. I loved how
they showed Donna, Wilf, Sylvia, Martha, Mickey, Rose and Jackie at the end of it. I almost shed a tear seeing as how the Doctor was saying goodbye to each one of them, although he didn't quite indicate it.
Feels like the end of an era with Matt Smith finally taking over, but it just felt like
he was a clone of David for the fifty seconds he was onscreen.
However, I've seen the series five trailer and I'm hoping it won't be ruined.

9/10

Hannah Montana - I Want You to Want Me... to Go to Florida.

Hannah has to put up with nasty singer rival bitch Mikayla. Man I hate her so much, they did a good job making her an uber bitch. Love it when Hannah owns her at end of show XD

Being Human

I'm currently watching the first series on catch up and I've just got through the first episode. Basically, the show is about a vampire, werewolf and ghost who live together. They try to live as normally as possible, but it usually doesn't work out. I missed the chance to see the series the first time around, so I'm watching all the episodes at the moment since the second series will be airing very soon. But so far, I'm very impressed.

10/10

Title: My Name Is Earl Season 4

Comments: We're watching the first disc at the moment and it is hilarious so far. XD

Randy just gets better and better with each series.

I love what he said about the Make a wish foundation.

Something along the lines of, 'Why don't all those kids wish to stay alive, that's what I would do.'

But it was funnier how he said it. >.<

Joy is just brilliant as ever too. She's so funny and such a bitch. XD I love it. >.<

Waterloo Road

No one outside the UK probably doesn't know this is. Basically, it's about a secondary school up in the North West (filmed in Rochdale and parts of Manchester, I hear) that goes through their daily troubles based on real life situations and they almost always get resolved. The fifth series is currently airing and I was just watching the third episode on BBC iPlayer. A girl had too much ethanol after thinking it was alcohol and had to be rushed into hospital. Thankfully, she was ok. Still got to catch up with some episodes, but this never fails to disappoint me.

10/10

Hannity.

A lil too "right-wing" for me but i still watch it.

[Mod Edit: Can you please put more effort into your posts in post count sections thanks. =)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: The Secret World of Alex Mack Season 1

Comments: I love this series! I really wish they had of put the last three seasons onto DVD though. =(

I've already watched the fist disc and only have one more to go of season one.

I really need more Alex Mack seasons to watch. >.<

Basically a girl gets covered in some wierd chemical after her first day of Junior High and gains powers from it.

It's pretty cool!

Merlin Series 1 And 2

The Actors are all fairly young and unheard off there are a few faces you might know like Michelle Ryan Series 1 was pretty good it took a while for things to get going though, The acting is Immense can't think off anyone that would have played merlin better then colin morgan sames goes to Arthur as well and Uther, I enjoyed Series 2 a lot more i think it's because you find out more about the druids and Morgana and Mordred, I searched mordred and found out what will be a major spoiler later on though...

Series 1 8.5/10
Series 2 9/10

EastEnders

I'm an avid soap fan of this and been watching it for quite a number of years now. Just lately it seems to have plenty of humour with those funny one-liners. I'm absolutely excited that Glynis Barber is now in it as Glenda Mitchell because she's such a wonderful actress. I think it's only the Mitchells and Stacey that keep me watching at the moment.

10/10

Lost because... well... it's Lost! I mean, you can lose your mind in that show. It's extremely engrossing, and all of the characters are very well rounded.

10/10

Title: My Name is Earl Season 4 Disc 1

Comments: Just finished disc one and I loved it. XD

I watched the last two episodes on disc 1 tonight. One was about Earl helping Randy live his dream of becoming a Cheerleader which was hilarious and the last one was about Earl being a Snitch to the cops about a thief stealing his car twice, that he bought for Randy.

In the end he found out that all the thieves in town were snitches and that none of them stuck by the code of not turning in other thieves to the cops. XD

Lost Series 1:

Im close to finishing the first series, only had it afew days and Im becoming addicted again. Call it a werid form of therapy, but Im going to Oz in 2 days and this seems to keep me calm XD

Title: Sabrina The Teenage Witch Season 1 Disc 4

Comments: Finally finished watching season one which was a pretty good laugh the whole way.

I love Salem. XD He is the most awesome cat ever!

The last episode was particularly cute with Sabrina and Harvey. <3

Four seasons to go. >.<

Being Human

Watched the second episode of the second series and was really intense. I think it's stepped up a notch since the first series! The episode was full of drama as always and then Annie almost went through the door! God, I was on the edge of my seat there. Though I am wondering how the hell those people are managing to get their voices through the radio. And then there's Nina! What's going to happen to her? Can't wait to watch the next episode!

9/10

Xena: Warrior Princess

I've watched the first eight out of twenty-four episodes of season one and I'm hopelessly hooked. I'm amazed by the onscreen chemistry between Xena and Gabrielle, they really care for one another's safety. Gabrielle makes me laugh with the one-liners she comes out with and Xena gets me cracking up with her feisty attitude to everyone, men in particular. Amazing show so far! I'd only seen a bit of an episode when I was younger, I really want to watch all six seasons now.

10/10

Wow, since I last posted it was just before I stayed away for a week (stupid internet going over it's usage) and I was only up to Season 1 Disc 4 of Sabrina.

Now I'm up to Season 4 Disc 3. :gasp: I got a lot done while I was away. >.<

Title: Sabrina The Teenage Witch Season 4 Disc 3

Comments: I'm not really enjoying this season as much as the last three. It's starting to get a bit depressing with Valerie leaving and Harvey and Sabrina not really looking like they'll be together much longer. =(

I hope in Season 5 when she goes to college that things will get better. >.<

Overall Score: 8/10

Re-run of Leverage
It wasn't a new episode but I haven't seen it so, I decided to sit back and watch. It was about the team tricking some 'mind reader' I think that this show is hilarous xD Great show imo
<3
10/10

Title: Sabrina The Teenage Witch Season 5 Disc 2

Comments: I just found out that there are actually 7 seasons to the Sabrina series.

The last two are still not out on DVD yet and season 6 is due at the end of March.

It's no wonder I thought that 5 was the last one of the series. Though the only reason I found out that there were two more was because I wondered why there was no 'The Final Season' on the DVD cover of season 5 like they do with most if not all series.

I'm enjoying this season so far. There's new faces and a bit more consistency with friends. I hate it when they chop and change friends all the time.

I still miss Valerie. =(

Overall Score: 8/10

Back