Last TV Show You Watched

Mock the Week

I absolutely love this show. It beats Never Mind the Buzzcocks. Mock the Week's regulars Frankie Boyle, Hugh Denis and Russel Howard are my favourites- Howard being my personal number one favourite. I do object to Frankie's disturbing sense of humour, particularly his comment about Saddam Hussein's execution and what he was doing while watching it. The episode in particular was old- but a memorable line popped up: "Who wants to be a Zimbabwean Millionaire?" when talking about the country's high inflation rate.

10/10

Grey's Anatomy

This show is amazing, its funny but so dramatic. I only started watching it a few months ago, and I had to catch up on like 100 episodes or something, now I find it difficult to wait a week for the next episode, there so exciting. If you don't watch it you should :) Meredith is my favorite character, but I love most characters.

Title: The O.C Season 1

Comments: I love this season as it is the start of everything. Obviously. XD

I just love how Seth finally gets a friend and how Marissa was actually a nice innocent girl at one stage in her life. XD

Summer is a total bitch in this season though.

She really developed into a sweetie later on.

Simply love this show and it's just so sad that it had to end when it did. v_v Not like Mischa ever got any offers after this. <_<

Overall Score: 10/10

Last edited:
Fresh Prince of Bel Air Series 2

I love this show so much. It got me hooked onto Will Smith over 13 years ago!! Hard to believe how old it is! But yeah, larks a pleny with this show for all ages, really. My 72 year old gran loves Will :-)

Misfits

Basically, this is a new series that aired on E4 last night. It's about a group of young offenders who are doing community service, get struck by a freak lightning storm and are changed, now possessing superpowers. Was full of laughs and it works out brilliantly because they're all archetypes! Can't wait until the next episode comes on next Thursday.

10/10

Title: Summer Heights High

Comments: I truly wish Chris Lilley had expanded on this Series. It is my favourite T.V series besides The O.C. :gonk:

He plays all of the characters brilliantly! My favourite would be Ja'mie King. XD He plays her so freakin' well! =0 He knows all the mannerisms of a teenage girl and he just fits in so well with the other real teenage girls. You pretty much just start to see him as if he were just another one of the girls in the end he's so convincing!

We Can Be Heroes was another one of his series, but it's just not as good as Summer Heights High. I hope he does another series soon. <3

one tree hill

not so sure what season its on cause i actually just got into watching it. im actually liking this series a lot. it just sucks that where i live, i don't get the cw or whatever that channel name is that this show is on so no new episode. so im forced to watch the reairing of older ones on the SOAP channel, but then its in a rather crappy time slot on the weekdays since it shows when i have class and on the weekends, its early in the morning

and to the one who posted about the O.C, i just got into watching it too while i found out about one tree hill since they're back to back on the weekdays. while watching it, i thought that was like sometime in the 2nd or 3rd season since it seems like so much has happen already when i jump into it, but its only the first season. i was quite shock

ER

This is my favorite show, besides Law & Order: SVU. I was watching the episode where Abby's mother is manic and she comes to the hospital. The characters are so admirable, and it's so easy to get hooked on this show. I should know, I own 9 seasons of it ^_^

10/10

Last edited:
Title: Family Guy Season 1

Comments: This one was kinda weird watching in comparison to the later seasons.

Stewie was bent on killing Louis and world domination the entire time and most of the time the jokes weren't funny.

I don't know how people can say that Family Guy has gotten worse. It's gotten better in my opinion.

I only watch two shows regularly nowadays.

First one is Heroes. I read that a lot of people dislike the fourth season but I still like it. It's definitely not as good as season 1, but I find the storylines and characters to be really enjoyable.

The other show I watch is Californication. I really love the dark twisted humor of the series and the rock 'n roll attitude that Hank Moody has towards writing and life in general. The last episodes was a classic 'protagonist has to hide several different parties in his house who must not see eachother, hilarity ensues' format, the typical Californication humor made it brilliant.

And bless the Internet, since Dutch television lags a few seasons behind on both shows and airs them at stupid times.

Doctor Who

Finally got a chance to watch Waters Of Mars and I must say that I was REALLY impressed with this than the previous one in Easter. It was very dark, particularly towards the end. Can't believe that
Adalaide shot herself
and I practically didn't recognise the Doctor for the last few minutes or so in that special episode. I knew for a while that
the Master was coming back into it
and so I'll definitely be looking forward to End Of Time when it comes out next month!

10/10

League of Gentlemen, Series 1, episode 2

Mod's Edit: Please put more effort into your post next time. Say what you thought of the show or say what happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a Celeb, GET ME OUT OF HERE!!

Ive not really watched it much this time. But I had to see what Katie did next. And I dont like her, but Im starting to feel sorry for her getting voted to do the trials all the time. Kim is a completely different person on this show, unbelieveable! Its actually entertaining. But I couldnt watch it every night like my gran does lol!

8/10

Whose Line is it Anyway?

A great show for those who appreciate on-stage acting! This show has no script at all! Four people play improv games. I never stop laughing when it comes to this show, it always seems to cheer me up. They make every single thing up on the spot, its amazing. I suggest you go watch it now!

10/10

Title: Summer Heights High

Comments: Just watched a few more episodes of this tonight. I'm rewatching the one where Ja'mie had a fall out with her group of friends and where Jonah messaged a picture message of his butt to all the teachers. XD

I got up to where Ja'mie and that were planning the year 11 formal. He totally convinces you that he's a girl! It's so scary! :gasp:

Monsters Inside Me

I don't even know why I'm watching this. In case you haven't heard of it, it's about parasites and how they manifest. They actually are showing these creepy little bugs, and it's scary to think of how easily these parasites can get inside of you. These men are so calm about it, though! This one man had botfly maggots on the back of his head, and when he was talking about how the doctor removed it he was saying how he was just "relieved to have it solved, finally". I guess that is a legitimate feeling to have in that situation, but I would be freaking out. I'm getting the creeps just thinking about it :gasp:

5/10

Last edited:
The Mentalist

Quite an intriguing show. Since I'm rather interested to major in Psychology at a later date, I thought this show seemed like a great way to see how I could apply my future knowledge. Admittedly, I wouldn't expect myself to be like the main character, Patrick Jane, but still, it is rather entertaining to watch his endeavours.

I'm only wondering how his final encounter with his greatest nemesis, 'Red John', turn out.

10/10

Whoever had been acting Patrick Jane had certainly done a great job. The image he created of himself was rather outgoing, and confident, but in his sadder moments, he manages to convey his regret and guilt. All of these were well expressed, and in my honest opinion, Oscar-worthy.... (But if I remembered correctly, Oscars are only for movies, no?)

Title: Sabrina the Teenage Witch Season 1

Comments: Just bought the entire series today and I've already got through half way of season one.

The first episode was a bit weird seeing as they jumped right into Sabrina being a witch and she didn't have that much time to take it all in and get used to it like a normal person would. XD

But other than that I love it. <3 I used to watch it all the time as a kid.

Harry Hill's TV Burp Gold

It wasn't technically on TV, but it's a show on DVD and I guess it counts. The guy is a legend! He makes TV seem a whole lot more funnier than it first appears. Whenever it's on one Saturday night, I just HAVE to watch it. If you try watching it, then you'll get why I think it's funny. xD

10/10

Title: Sabrina the Teenage Witch Season 1

Comments: Still watching this season. I'm up to the end of disc 3 now and will be finished once I watch disc 4.

I'm up to the episode where Sabrina kisses Harvey and he turns into a toad and then she has to turn him back into a human again. XD

I love Salem too! He's such a crack up. XD

Back