Shinryuu's DFF Replays

Ramiel

Blue Octahedron of Doom
Gil
Video I: Chaos VS Cloud, the ultimate battle!
Description: Instead of using Cloud to defeat Chaos, I use Chaos to defeat Cloud! Muahahaha. God bless CwCheat =P
Video II: Exdeath VS Shantotto (CPU9; level 100), blindfolded!
Description: Believe it or not, I did this BLINDFOLDED.
CPU Shantotto, Cloud, Zidane and Bartz are easy to defeat with Exdeath. However Cloud and Zidane do not have many audio cues, while Bartz and Shantotto have audio cues on (almost) all their attacks. Using these audio cues, one can block/dodge an attack without the need of visual cues. Thus, I did this.
Video III: Jecht VS Gabranth... but wait! it's a trap!
Description: A DFF battle... but wait! it's a trap!
Yeah, I used 8 x1.5 boosters, 1 x2.5 booster (Easy Come Easy Go) and 1 Mindcrush (BRV Boost @ stage elements destroyed). Gabranth never saw it coming. No hax used.
Video IV: Most Epic DFF Victory
Description: I was fighting Siegfried Friend Card b/c I was bored, and here is what I managed to pull out.
Poor Kefka... May he rest in peace.

I also have 2 more quick CPU9LV105 fights on my profile page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/WolF988
If you find my vids interesting, feel free to subscribe! =D

UPDATE! - 11 Feb 2010
New vids!

Video V: Epic Shantotto Ditto
Description: Seriously...

Video VI: Four Awesome Dissidia Moments
Description: It's actually a WMM quality & editing test, but it turned out pretty nice.

UPDATE! - 22 Feb 2010
Even more new vids!

Video VII: Golbez Floating Glitch
Description: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3887

Video VIII: Real Men Don't Need BRV Attacks!
Description: Cheap Golbez Nightglow build.

IMPORTANT UPDATE! - 1 Aug 2010
I GOT XLINK KAI AND I CAN PLAY ONLINE NOW =D

Video IX: Gabranth (Me) vs Sephiroth (hYNE)
Description: I know I made a lot of mistakes in that vid (mostly due to lag and not paying attention) but I did well for my 3rd or such fight vs a human.

Last edited:
lolol Chaos Grinds funny. His finishing move was insane!

wat u use to record?

Well, after you unlock the Replay function in D:FF, you can press [] after a battle to save that replay and then you can go in the Museum > Battle Replay > Convert to make it into an .avi file. I also convert it to .mp4 from .avi to halve the size w/o reducing the quality.

Epic! These videos are great! I have never seen such a high boost before o_O

I have CFW and CWCheat but I have yet to get an upgrading cheat.db file. Where did you download it?

By the Way, can you play as Chaos in multiplayer without it crashing?

Last edited:
~Updated with 2 new vids~

Sorry if I'm not allowed to bump the thread :eek:

Hmm... Let's say...
7/10
...because the CPU didn't really fight back, and he didn't have any equipment. No challenge = No fun.
I can't wait to get my XLink Kai adapter so that I can play online.

Anyway. More vids up!

Haha, i've had that glitch happen with Squall too, I forget what I did but I was just standing in his stance while floating around xD

And ow... That nightglow build scares me D:

The Squall airwalk glitch is slightly different from the Golbez (and Sephiroth since it works with HA as well, Seph already has EX Glide though). It apparently happens when using Rough Dividing with a lot of things going on in the fight, like Chaos/Cosmos Judgement or a lot of projectiles (i.e. with Emperor).

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

I GOT XLINK KAI AND CAN PLAY ONLINE NOW! =D

Expect more vids from me soon, until then enjoy my fight with hYNE from DF.

Back