Official FFF Messenger Contacts List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
We decided to close and archive the old thread, as it's full of loads of old members who aren't even active anymore, and a lot of the information is out of date, etc.

Post your contact details here! MSN, AIM, etc. Post your details if you'd like other FFF members to be able to contact you! :yay:

drakegyrl5@yahoo.com

If you do add me make sure you tell me who you are :gasp: I have so many contacts on my list that I have NO clue who they are due to the fact that I don't know them from their email :gasp:

Mary_Kos-Mos@hotmail.com

I used to be on all the time, but now it's only occasionally. Should you add me, just lemme know who you are, and there won't be any problems. Not that there'd be a great deal in the first place. I'm a real easy guy to get along with. :P

kuchizuken@yahoo.com
Please introduce yourself upon adding. I have MSN and AIM, but am never on it. XD

A little suggestion, though, if you don't mind. If there is a maintainer for this thread, it'd be better to put all the addresses, and other contact information in the first post, so it's easier for everyone to look for everybody else.

yahoo:mustangjoey09

AIM: mustangcrazy8s

If anyone wants to chat, just let me know.

Hmm... i got a lot of messengers... but the only ones i get one anymore are MSN and Skype.... so yeah, tell meh who yeh be on adding me... (if you do (which you better))
MSN- xaldin420@live.com Skype- Just search for kalub.montgomery and look for the one in Kentucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back