Official FFF Messenger Contacts List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't anyone want to make the directory in the first post? D:
Jussayin. :/

celestial.fate (at) gmail (dot) com
Feel free to add me on MSN, but be sure you say something after I accept. I like to keep my friends list nice and tidy and am known to remove people who fail to speak.

olivia_power_crazygirl@hotmail.co.uk

Funnily enough, I'm not power crazy at all. Bear in mind I hardly use MSN, but it's here anyway.

But do tell me who you are (username or another name depending whether I know you or not).

Bandicootmask@hotmail.co.uk

Yes, I still carry the bandicoot flame, so the name stays. I'm guessing some people will want to know more about the project or just need an extra name to fill the neverending list that is the list of knowing, so add away.

nerosbluerose@hotmail.com

DMC reference... xD

If you could send me a PM on here before you add me, it would be lovely.

But only add me if you're gonna talk because I don't wanna clutter up my list. I don't use AIM anymore, so if you have me added you should add me on MSN now.

razorstark

Feel free to add me, love to talk FF with other fellow fans.
I use only Skype since it can be on call and IM. Everytime I tell people about it they're like that's voice chatting right, no it's instant messaging too. >_< I use it for instant messaging.

kyonko@hotmail.co.uk MSN
Or for AIM: BeccaSilentFox

Just PM me or something if you add my MSN. My client is messed up so I have to use a web messenger to add people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back