Donald Trump

The Michael Jordan of being a son of a bitch
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Unban James, he is innocent
FFXIV Server
Ultros
This is a thread in which you can tell us what the last Anime you watched was.
To make sure that your posts aren't classified as spam and deleted, please include details such as; if you liked or disliked it, and why you liked or disliked it.

Umm I think the last one I've seen was MÄR (Märchen Awakens Romance)
I thought it would be quite boring watching the episodes seeing as I've rad all the books, but surprisingly it contained more bits of the story. So overall, I loved it! :D

Hm. I'm pretty sure there was a thread like this previously....

Well, the last I watched was <Pumpkin Scissors>. I came across it on television and found the name was rather strange, and thereafter searched for it online and watched it. All in all, I thought the anime was rather good.....? Story line wise, it's in a universe that somewhat mirrors our world, but not exactly, apparently.

I suppose I'll keep the details of the story and why it is called Pumpkin Scissors to create suspense... Heh.

Nevertheless, this is quite an interesting anime. The fighting is considerably realistic, and the storyline... Passable? It revolves around the missions they participate in...

The last anime I watched was the first episode of Sasameki Koto, which is a shoujo-ai, love-comedy. It has a different feel than most of the anime I've seen this season. The colors were subdued, the music was soft, and the pace moved rather slowly, but all-in-all I'd say I really enjoyed it. Since I'm mainly used to yuri being thrown into an anime for the sake of comedy or fanservice, it was a nice change of pace.

Hmmm, I think the last one was Vampire Knight. Didn't want to, since it looked like another mushy romance story, but I have to admit, it was pretty good in terms of plot. As for the romance, it was tastefully done, so I couldn't complain..........still hate where the last manga left off, though. Don't have a clue if they're going to make a new anime about it, 'cause I just watched both seasons.

Bleach Zanpakotou tales arc lastets episode. I really disliked ti because they killed off Sode No Shirayuki my favorite Zanpakotou spirit. It was not pleasent seeing a beautiful woman dieing. Also Im loving the tales arc but so far I hate the lastest episode. Also its a filler

FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood. This is really one of the best anime stories I've seen. It's full emotion. It has humor, romance, and action. What else can it need? Every episode I watch I like it more and more. I seriously feel that this series is under appreaciated. The only complaint that I have is the fact that it IS an anime... I wish it were live action, or something. I can't always take Edward Elric seriously when his eyes are humongous.

I've been watching Lucky★Star lately. I love this series. Its funny, and I LOVE the opening theme. Konata is definitely my favorite character. I'm just like her. I love how Lucky★Star is essentially a series about nothing. It reminds me a little of an anime version of Seinfeld. Lucky★Star is actually a lot like Azumanga Daioh in terms of comparing it to other animes. All in all, I definitely recommend for anyone who likes pure randomness.

Hmm, One Piece. It's been ages since I've actually watched the anime cos I rather read the manga (it has the spoilers :monster: ) Basically, the point I was up to was when Hatchi was rescued and Camie saved Sanji and all was well. TBH I can't wait till the episode where the crew is seperated.

Queens Blade S2 episode 2. ugh..... I like the series but its really weird. I mean the fights are awesome and stuff but some things in this anime Are just weird... I like Shizuka And Tomoe they are my fav characters. Ill keep watching though

Blood +, I really loved this anime despite the many complains about it. The story and the plot were really good and deep with a really good cast of characters. Something that distinguishes this anime greatly is that it's evil villains are not your generic type, in fact you even get to empathize with them and understand their motives. The Love relation ship between Saya and Haji was simply beautiful <3333 lolz. The main villain "Diva" is maybe one of the best evil characters I've seen in an anime, brought much of my anger and empathy during the series. The beautiful music of the anime is a major Plus. I got addicted to it ever since I heard Diva's track XD!!. All in all I Like this anime very much and I highly recommend it =) .

Loveless.

Okay yeah, this is one of my all time favorite animes. Its so sweet & cute. Yeah, I'm a yaoi fan but really the story for this one anime is a little confusing to me, I'm going to get box set so I can watch it anytime and I can't wait for the next issue of the manga comes out. ♥

Hmm the last Anime I watched was Darker than Black and I am currently watching the second season which is ongoing right now. I really enjoyed this anime as it was interesting and quiet orginal, how the episodes at first were divided into two part mission made it quiet interesting as you had to pay close attention to actually learn about the characters. This made the character development difficult to understand in some places but doesn't take away the fact that this is a really good anime that I enjoyed.

Although Darker than Black has gotten quiet a few bad reviews if you don't mind watching and paying attention it is a very good Anime. It's one of those Animes you ether get into or drop but it is worth watching the first couple of episodes to see if you enjoy it.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (never watch the first series)

Anyhu... So far this series has given many different emotion from happiness (Ed's short jokes) to anger when Roy kill Lt. Ross but later found out it wasn't her(thank god i like her). All in all the series is just amazing every episode has been very well done, the story has flowed from episode to episode and still bring something new. What is also good is the fact that Ed and Al are not your standard overpowered heroes from the start.

Right now I'm watching Bleach. I look for an anime, and then just stick with it till the last episode that is out and go to another. The two most recent epic anime I watched (and the shortest ever... :sad2:) were Elfen Lied and Girls Bravo. I loved them both but they ended far too quickly. *rest of day is ruined for just thinking about it...* I'm sad now... No more writing will I do...:starwars:

Last anime I watched was Death Note, normally I like my anime with lots of action, but the chessgame between L and Light was very entertaining and very thorough in it's execution and planning (ESPECIALLY the planning). As the series went on and L played a smaller role, it lost it's energy.

7/10

I watched good old Fooly Cooly on youtube and before that was Darker than Black

[Mod Edit: Can you please put more effort into your posts. =) Maybe tell us a little about the anime you just finished watching. =) Thank you.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Texchnolyze.

I'm up to the part where Ichise just got his texchnolyzed limbs attached.

I always seem to get to this part and then leave it for ages until I start to watch it again. This always means that I need to watch the last few episodes before I do so just so I know what's going on.

Ichise is such a prick towards women too. <_<

10/10

The last anime I watched was Sekirei. Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Anime! I loved it and season 2 is coming out Next Winter! Musubi and Tsukiumi are awesome! There is alot of fanservice in this anime and oddly episode 9 was uncensored. All the other episodes are censored. But its beautiful 10/10

Hmmm...InuYasha season 2, episode 10

Mod's Edit: Please put more effort into your post. Next time, talk about what you liked about the episode or anything else that pops into your head, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back