Anime Last Anime You Watched

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 episodes from Naruto Shippuuden (Is the only anime I watch now) Still have to watch the latest one.
I don't like to wait a week for one episode so I save them up so I can see a few in a row, then I like it more. I'm glad there's progress in the story now. Finally we'll get some badass battles!

Berserk Abridged

"Yo, Griffith! Put some pants on; straight people are here!"

Around the same time, I also watched most of DBZ Abridged. Piccolo was great (DOOOODGE!)

The last REAL anime series however? Berserk.

Bleach and im more proud of the anime then the manga,the manga is a bit boring lately,but in the anime,im in enjoying the ichigo vs ulquiorra fight! its been a year and a few months since it was released in the manga,thats a long time! I will finally get to see my yammy in release mode!!!

Just watched this old anime movie called Tales of Windaria. It was actually pretty good, but I didn't like how the U.S. mixed up a few scenes and pretty much killed the dubbed version. The original was good though.

Cowboy Bebop

I've seen this anime before but I haven't watched it in ages. It's probably my favorite anime series to date. I love the characters and style of the show and the music is outstanding. It's also one of the few anime shows I can watch dubbed.

Just watched Angel Beats! Epsiode 6.
I am quite enjoying this Anime so far :3

I'm watching Rozen Maiden again, dubbed this time. The voice sample of Kanaria I heard on Youtube made my ears bleed, but otherwise...its pretty good. I recognise a lot of the voices, and they aren't excessively shrill. Plus its nice not having to read subtitles for once. XD

Just watched the 1st episode of Kuroshitsuji/black butler,geez its fucking creepy but theres comic relief also strangely, the preview of 2nd episode shows that a lot of characters will be introduced, lol i think im already loving this anime,not only just cuz the main characters name is Sebastian like me.

I just finished watching 13 episodes of Blade of the Immortal and I got to say that it was a awesome anime. Is one of the best anime i've seen so far. Has anyone seen this anime before?

Ha ha I love Digimon, but the last Anime i watched was Bleach,

[Mod Edit: Can you please elaborate more on your posts in post count sections. One liners are usually regarded as spam and may be deleted next time. Thanks. =)]

Last edited by a moderator:
kuroshitsuji

its fucking creepy and bloody,the main character sebastian ftw! hes called sebby at times. about the episodes,im disgusted by the brit chainsaw massacre(if u watched it then u know who im talkin about). Idk why but seb is just too awesome! but its sad to know when some good guys are actually evil.

Bleaaaaaaaaaaaaaach. I started over from the beginning after watching a few episodes on Saturday with a friend. xD We talked on MSN while watching it, and it was a blast! :yay: We're planning on watching it on Adult Swim now, so I'm trying to catch up in the anime to where Adult Swim is... Last episode I watched was.. the one with the bird and Chad... yeah... Don't recall the bird's name :lew: It was good though, Chad <3

I started watching the first few episodes of Darker than Black: Ryusei no Gemini. It's the sequel of the first season of Darker than Black. As usual, Hei is still awesome! I don't want to spoil... just check it out and see for your self ;)

Fooly Cooly. That show made no Goddamn sense. I got half way through the first episode, at which point I was almost positive that I had slipped out of reality into some strange world where nothing makes sense. I think it changed me.

Sword of the stranger (Movie) , it was awesome indeed, cool dog the little guy had, and the stranger becomes attached to the lil boy, always nice to see :) never gets old (lil orphan finds new so called "dad" or best friend/brother like guy xD ) and the action bloody as hell !! awesome moves he makes.

The china men/women invading japan to get the boy and kill him, the Ming crew are lethal by taking a drug which they dont feel pain upon use of the drug. GREAT ANIME MOVIE.

I've been watching Princess Tutu...its actually surprisingly awesome. Its a nice, light-hearted anime with a unique story twisted from dozens of different fairytales, has the best soundtrack of any anime I've ever seen (its made up entirely of classical) and its fairly amusing, as well. I need a break from these "serious" anime...I'll probably watch Tokyo Mew Mew next, assuming I can find some downloads...

Well yesterday, even though I'm fully caught up with Bleach, I re-watched some old episodes. Like around the time they were rescuing Rukia, and Aizen left to Hueco Mundo (excuse spelling.)

But last anime I completed would be Shugo Chara.

I am currently watching a few others, but I'm waiting for some episodes to come out. But at the moment I'm watching Tales of Abyss.

You can view my anime list: here

I've just watched 4 episodes from Naruto Shippuuden. the episodes 160-163
And it was awesome! Full of action. Finally the battle I've been waiting for is here. can't wait till tomorrow for the next episode. =D

I just watched Hell Girl Eps 1 and 2. Definently an anime I recommend :) It's interesting because it has me thinking in a different way. The character in each episode can take revenge on someone by sending them to hell. But in exchange their soul also belongs to hell. It sounds crazy to even consider it. But I guess when people are pushed far enough, they would take the option.

In both episodes, I wondered if it would have been better for the main character had they died instead of taking revenge. (if the first girl committed suicide and the second girl was murdered.) Then they would at least have an eternity in heaven instead of hell. And I can't believe I even considered the other choice!

Definently an anime I will be watching more episodes of :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back