Anime Last Anime You Watched

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching Cardcaptors recently. The Nelvana dub, that is. I've been after some high-quality small-size downloads of it for ages, and I finally found some the other week. Its good to take a trip down memory lane, this was one of my favourite anime when I was a child, although because of school I always used to miss it.
Gotta love the dub opening theme, though. Wind, Rain, Shadow, Wood, Sword, Thunder, Power, Sleep...

Last anime I watched was Lucky Star, for the 900th time. That anime is amazing. It's so random, and it basically has no plot what so ever. Just a bunch of girls in high school doing random shit all the time.

I bought the two DVD boxsets of Ouran High School Host Club from HMV last week, so I've been watching those...I love this anime. Its totally random and without any real plot to speak of, but its just so awesomely funny. I adore Tamaki. He's so loveably obnoxious!

Although the twins freak me out...I still can't quite figure out whether they're actually serious or not...

The filler episodes from Naruto, god they took so long, I'm glad the original story will proceed on thursday

Last anime I watched was Tenchi Muyo in Love. First one I ever saw as well.

Last series I watched was The Count of Monte Cristo

Hellsing series one

Mod's Edit: Please expand on your post. Posts like these are in a post count section and should be classified as spam. They'll be deleted next time. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the first six episodes of Beserk a while back. Unfortunantly I was too busy with school to finish the series. (It was borrowed from a friend) My boyfriend however, is obsessed with it atm.

Startin this week,im watchin the canon parts of the series of bleach,based on the manga.Those freakin boring fillers are over for good,everyone that didnt watch the anime because of this,they aall should realize that the fillers are over.

Last anime I watched, this week anyway, was X/1999. I'm a fan of the manga, so I thought I'd check out the anime. It's not even close to the epicness of the manga, but it's pretty okay. I actually remember seeing this anime a while back, but now I feel the need to finish watching all the episodes.

Im not sure if Dragonball z is an Anime but i love the characters x].
2Bad the serie aint coming on television anymore in my country,

need to watch episoded on the net now -.-
Anyone good sites with some episodes? x].

I've started watching Fullmetal Alchemist again...watched the first two episodes last night. The original series, not Brotherhood. I refuse to read the manga until its finished, and the same applies to Brotherhood. Waiting drives me insane. So I'm watching the original series to satisfy the sudden craving I've gotten for it. Its not too bad a series anyway, and the voice acting is pretty good. It'll keep me occupied until my Rozen Maiden DVDs get here, anyway...

Well Adult Swim on Cartoon Network shows some animes on Saturdays, so ive been watching Bleach, Fooly Cooly, FMA Brotherhood, and Cowboy Bebop. They are really good animes, and Im kind of addicted to them now :wacky: Last one i watched though, was King of Bandit Jing on DVD, its not a well known OVA.

This weeks episode of bleach was a recap of the fight,and the complete start of ichigo vs ulquiorra,i have a feeling that the anime will speed back to the manga in like 3 months.each bleach anime episode could be like 3-5 chapters,and i want to avoid fillers.

Just finished K-On. Love the story of this anime. It's just to bad that the first season's only 14 episodes. I can't wait to to see the second season! Their songs are just AWESOME XD

The last anime that I saw has to be Avatar the Last Airbender, Bleach, FMA:Brotherhood, and Naruto Shippuden.

[Mod Edit: Can you please expand on your post telling us a little about the animes that you've just watched. Simply stating what you've been watching isn't enough in a post count section. Thank you. =)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouran High School Host Club

I'm not much of an anime watcher (I prefer reading Manga and only ever watch anime for Japanese practice...) but this really caught my attention because it is absolutely hilarious. Every episode I've laughed at least once. It really suits my humour, it's light-hearted and good Japanese practice. I recently downloaded the Raw Manga and I've been enjoying that too. :)

Ouran High School Host Club

I'm not much of an anime watcher (I prefer reading Manga and only ever watch anime for Japanese practice...) but this really caught my attention because it is absolutely hilarious. Every episode I've laughed at least once. It really suits my humour, it's light-hearted and good Japanese practice. I recently downloaded the Raw Manga and I've been enjoying that too. :)

Try watching Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu then if you like hilarious animes. It's lulzy and also just 13 episodes. Or Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, but... yeah, you laugh a lot, but SZS is a bit... different. It's a very unique anime...

*ahem*

The animes I'm watching now are:
-Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
One of the best anime ever made. This anime is just brilliant. AND SCARY. Oh god Rena in Yangire mode is so scary >_>

-Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (Season 2)
As I said, this anime is very different for a comedy anime. You don't know how awesome it is until you watch it. So watch it. Seriously.

The anime I'm planning to watch is Umineko no Naku Koro ni. If /a/ says it's good, then it must be good.

The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya(?)

This is a great show l love the characters amd the stories and haruhi's forthright nature
plus the whole spacet/time distortion thing is right up my alley. however at 150 mb its really expensive to watch over and over again

I have to recommend Jigoku Shoujo to everyone who likes anime with dark/mature themes surrounding morality and death. It seems a bit formulaic at times but it's great, especially towards the end of the first and second seasons. The music is what did it for me, ended up downloading most of the opening/ending themes. xD The second season is best, the third is kinda weak.

The last anime I finished was the first season of K-on. :D I loved it. The complete randomness of it reminded me of shows like Azumanga Daioh. :3

Currently I'm watching Ergo Proxy, and I'm loving it. :D I've heard a lot of good things about it before but I always gave it a pass over until now. So all in all I'd suggest anyone who has done the same to give it a shot, its slow to start, but its pretty amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back