Anime Last Anime You Watched

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece. It's the only anime I watch anymore. I'm not as into anime as I once was.

Mod's Edit: Could you please elaborate on your post? This is a post count and one-liners are classified and may be deleted next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Devil May Cry. I got the boxset cheap, and it's a pretty good story. I wish it was longer though.

Actually I can't remember whether it was that or Getbackers I watched last. >.>

Episode 150 of Konjiki no Gash Bell. English subs are okay, but I sure wish they didn't cancel Zatch Bell after apisode 104. The anime may seem childish at first, but the later stages in the manga and the Faudo arc of the anime gets the whole series interesting.

Last anime I watched was episode 6 of Durarara!!!, which is one of the new anime showing in Japan right now during the Spring season. I'm really liking it right now, especially since it seems to have at least the same director as Baccano! You can tell just by the way they did the opening credits how similar they are. The stories are completely different, of course, but the way in which the story is presented is also very similar to Baccano!

Bleach. I'm at the end of Zanpaktou Arc. It's a great Arc and with Bounto Arc is my favourite Arc in Bleach. Anyway, Muramasa is more than intresting Zanpaktou.

Trigun.

I love this anime. I saw it for the first time about five or so years ago. I watched the entire series and loved it but I never bought the DVDs. I lucked out and found the collection for $15 at HPB the other day. I was overjoyed. Wolfwood and Legato are two of my favorite anime characters of all time. XD

I think the plot is pretty good and I like how it starts out a bit humorous and then slowly becomes more serious. The music and characters were great as well.

Bakemonogatari

I simply like this anime. I don't know why it maybe cause of how unique the art is and the way they play around with the supernatural. I love the characters and how they interact with each other and the conversations are a bit dragged out but interesting.

Last anime series I finished was... Code Geass, both seasons. I then watched 16 episodes of Toradora!, 2 episodes of T. T. Gurren Lagann, 10 episodes of Death Note and 2 episodes of Baka to Test to Shoukanju...
CG - Epic anime. Really really epic.
Toradora! - Recommended to me by some people on DissidiaForums.
TTGL - I've heard lots of stuff about it being the best anime ever and stuff, and also Kamina seemed really epic.
Death Note - Because I've heard that it's similar to Code Geass. (Or rather, Code Geass is similar to it)
Baka to Test to Shoukanju - Hideyoshi Kinoshita. I have a feeling that he (yes, he) is the only reason why I am watching this >.> Very funny anime.

Inuyasha

Ahhh, my favorite anime. I just recently bought a 3-episode DVD off of eBay, and it's episodes 97-99. Last episode I watched, which is actually the first episode on the disc, was "Kirara Come Home!". It was actually quite a boring episode, but I just love Kirara and Sango so much it happens to be one of my favorites. :awesome:

The last anime I watched was Halo Legends. Ummm I must say it was actually pretty good and the last episode was :awesome: The graphics are old in the beggining but get awesome later on. The last episode when they rescued DR Hasley was my favorite and oh she was pretty >_>

Last Anime...

My last would be Wolf's Rain. I love the fact that the wolves can hide themselves within human characteristics, while still retaining a pack-like quality. The storytelling is immersive, but you can get lost in it. Watch it 3-4 times through to get the whole incredible effect.

"Dante's Inferno" I suppose that counts, right? It's my excuse to post here anyway since I never watch anime. I thought it was alright actually as I went in with low expectations. It's very self-indulgent and the central characters are very shallow despite the back story of Dante being revealed along the way being pretty good. I've played the demo of the game and already there seemed to be a few minor changes with the story between each one but ti was easy to tell where and when boss fights would come along after watching this.

Darker than Black. It was actually really good, romantic and violent two things I absolutely love in anime :jess: Plus Yin reminds me of one of my Favorite FF characters...Aerith! :tighthug:

Last anime I've seen was Penguin Musume Heart (I'm pretty sure Heart was in the title).

That's gotta be one of the most random anime out there, but it's hilarious.
Think Lucky Star, but the characters actually look like high-schoolers, plenty of anime references (be it for specific ones or general ideas), and (unlike Lucky tar) FAST PACED. XD

Not that I don't like Lucky Star, but I'd say this is easier to get into this than Lucky Star, since the story seems to move along quite fast.

Plus, having the (i believe) second or third episode dedicated to a character who is an obvious reference to Shampoo from Ranma is awesome. XD

Last anime I finished was To Aru Majutsu no Index. Was epic. Touma is an epic main character - his punches are so fucking epic. Misaka is one of my favourite characters of all time - she's the goddamn railgun! Accelerator is awesome. And invincible.

I then started the Kara no Kyoukai movies. I'm at the 3rd movie.

And I suppose I'll also say that I'm reading the Fate/Zero light novel and I'm playing through the Tsukihime visual novel. And... I'm playing Fate/Unlimited Codes on the PSP as well D:

Last Anime I watched was Street Fighter, I quite like the anime film as they have all the characters pretty much spot on, Especially love brainwashed Ken vs Ryu in that film and just how much of an evil git Vega is in it.

Currently watching K-ON! for the first time and rewatching Paranoia Agent. But the last one that I finished was Code Geass R2. It was pretty good. I actually loved the way that it ended. Though I like the first season better.

Currently watching Clannad. I'm not normally into romance, but this anime is really great. Sometimes funny, sometimes sad, but it's very good.

And I'm also watching Baka to Test & To Aru Kagaku no Railgun episodes as soon as they get on the interwebz. Baka to Test is very, very funny. And Railgun is great! Misaka Mikoto <333

I am currently watching Bleach. Lovin' it. It's really cool, it's full of action but is also funny. So, it's like a good mix of genres. I'm usually used to watching anime about school, like School Rumble or OHSHC, so this is a nice break from my norm. I recommend it to anyone, but just a note - it's very long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back