Anime Favourite Anime

I'm not really a huge anime fan, but Berserk, to me, is pretty much the most epic shit ever. I've never gotten that pumped up watching a cartoon. Which made me really sad when the game came out on the Dreamcast and it sucked pretty bad. It was fun first, but when I realized it was just a standard Beat 'Em Up game (with the weirdest soundtrack I've EVER heard), my excitement quickly died. I've tried reading the manga and I got through a few, but I just don't have the patience for that shit. Maybe further on down the road, but for now...bleh. Anyway, to restate: Berserk = EPIC.

My fave is Naruto, it is also the only anime I still watch.
I've started watching this thanks to a friend of mine a year ago. The first episode was great already as they introduced humor right away.
I also think the story is great and each character has something unique.

I'm watching shippuuden serie now (I run 2 episodes behind) and it is less good than the first serie because they dropped the humor a bit, I also enjoy it less now simply because some fave characters of mine dissappeared. The filler episodes they introduced were extremely boring as well, they should have kept it with only 2 and not around 6.

Hell Girl for me. I love the character designs and the storyline is just awesome. It's so sad and eerie at the same time, especially the story behind Ai Enma. I'm not really a big fan af horror anime, but this is really good anime that I recommend watching.

Hell girl is also one of my favourites for the same reasons. Excellent storyline and beautifully done.

Other than that I would have to say Cowboy Beebop & Deathnote.

Beebop because I never get sick of it. It's got a great storyline, the characters interest me and it was also one of the first animes I really got into.

Deathnote - Again, storyline. Fantastic. Great music, better characters.

My favorite anime is Claymore. I just love the plot line and the characters. And history of the characters as well. I have to say the anime does not follow the manga, but its still enjoyable. Well to me anyways.

A few other favs would be:
1. Bleach
2. Naruto Shippuuden
3. Darker than black
4. Kirepapa
5. xxxHOLiC

I have lots of favourite anime...at the moment im watching bleach – i actually like the storyline, the character twist, its humorous and has a really good fighting actions..

Lately I watched kuroshitsuji, to me,not as good as bleach but its decent and im at episode 20,i wanna finish the series so i wont be behind in kuroshitsuji 2(where the characters are all different). It will start in july but I will miss sebastian and the others. Definately one of my favorite anime and i recommend it to any anime fan,i would be amazed if his anime is refused by fans.

There's a lot of good anime out there, but my favorite is Dragonball Z. It was a long series and had a great story in my opinion. My favorite character in it is Vegeta.

I'd have to say Bleach is my all time favorite anime why well its obvvious its all the mouthwateringly hot guys that you want t-um its storyline? Lol jk but Bleach is just a really amazing anime in my op b/c to me theres something likable about all the characters and it can so easily go from action to comedy for a quick second then back to action and its just got a very interesting storyline im on ep 278 sub unfortunatly i cant speak japanese lol but ill only hve to wait a day or two before a subbed version of 279 is out YAY!!!!

Death Note: This is THE anime. Great story line, characters and voice acting is superb (except for Misa). The art is beautiful. The story line is quite intense even though theres no huge action sequences (expect in book 5, dont know the episode number though). It keeps you going, I mean, it makes you think how L and Light can continue to go at it.

Cadcaptor Sakura is my favorite

it reminds me of my childhood. ive loved it cence I was eight
the characters are really good, and all very endearing
the story is really sweet and simple
the art for the cards are all beautifully done

I love random animes =)

Lucky Star
Azumanga Daioh
Baka to test to Shokanjuu
K-ON!-I also love the music in this.

^^I love all of them because they are extremely random and they don't exactly have a plot. They are all also really funny.

The only serious one I've tried to get into is Clannad. I dunno. Its hard after watching so many random ones to get down into something serious. Still, Clannad is an excellent anime.

I'm not really a big anime fan but I do like a few movies.

Tekkonkinkreet
An amazing movie, I seriously cannot put into words how good this movie was, but then again, anything by Koji Morimoto is amazing (hence my username).

Tokyo Godfathers
Yet another amazing movie, it's so good. I love the plot and characters and just the 'magic of real life' sense it has. There's a reason this was dubbed one the best anime movies in the world.

Robotech..
I hope the movie actually gets off the ground.

Followed by Naruto, DBZ, and the Avatar.

You don't see much of anime where I live.I was never a big fan of Bleach when it was on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InuYasha

was ok..I just didn't see enough of it.

Fooly Cooly will always be my main...

My favs are Zatch Belll, School Rumble, Ghost in the Shell, Deathnote, Nana and more

I also like lesser known anime's like Gunslinger Girl, Hell Girl, Witchblade

ohhh my favorite anime is Bleach because I love the plot of the story (Shinigamis or death gods). The sequel of events are good too.
I also love it because my favorite character is there lol (Rukia)

My favorite anime is Guyver The Bioboosted Armor

I think the story and the character's are great. There is also some very good music in the fight scene's and I like the way it show's that being in the wrong place at the wrong time can really change your life.

My favorite anime would be NANA. Mainly because I'm into anything realistic no matter what the form is - book, movie, tv show, whatever. But this is probably the best anime you could watch if you're into realistic fiction/comedy and romance things. I watched episode 28 and 29 yesterday and they were fantastic.

Back