Anime Favourite Anime

just finished watching it and i have to say that TORADOR! is my favourite anime in a long time, it kept me guessing until the last 3 episodes and then it all just fell into place :D

while i am a gundam and robotech junkie, and also a cowboy bebop fan.. i am gonna have to pick an odd one here. ghost hound. this one had my interest so much that i literally spent the entire day (it was winter) on netflix watching both seasons of it. what really made me like this so much was the fact that the narrator quoted actual experiments by psychological doctors in reference to what was going on in the show.

I'm not that big into anime to be completely honest. But I did watch Death Note, out of curiosity a few years ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. So that would be my answer. Oh, and Pokemon. <newb>

My favorite is by far Clannad (and After Story of course). This anime literally changed my life and my outlook on it, and not a single story before or since has ever made me feel so connected to the characters and emotional. I also adore the art and music (and I have the manga, movie, and visual novel!).

It's honestly ruined anime for me because everything I've watched after it seems so disinteresting. :shame:

I'm not that big into anime to be completely honest. But I did watch Death Note, out of curiosity a few years ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. So that would be my answer. Oh, and Pokemon. <newb>

Deathnote is also one of my favorites. L was just to cool

Baccano and Durarara have remained for me as my faves. There were plentiful of old school animes that I once loved a great deal but I have to actually gather my thoughts on choosing them. I will say that Kenshin still has kept me invested on it, particularly on its earlier runs up to the end of the Shishio arc. My only wish in recent times is if those cocksucker executives in Japan continued to pursue adapting Baccano and Durarara later on.

Baccano and Durarara have remained for me as my faves. There were plentiful of old school animes that I once loved a great deal but I have to actually gather my thoughts on choosing them. I will say that Kenshin still has kept me invested on it, particularly on its earlier runs up to the end of the Shishio arc. My only wish in recent times is if those cocksucker executives in Japan continued to pursue adapting Baccano and Durarara later on.

I agree especially on Baccano. The anime is only a piece of the full story.

I've only seen a few animes, but my favorite for sure is...

Angel Beats!

Ahh, what a great show this was. I saw some online. I fell in love with it instantly. The characters are the perfect fit for being funny in a serious situation. I can't wait to get this anime on DVD. I really just dug it from the start. There's a little bit of a special feeling to it. I just wish there would have been more episodes to it.

Any variant of the Dragonball or Pokemon series. This was what my childhood consisted of, and I enjoyed every minute of it! I haven't really kept up with the Pokemon series because seeing Ash all the time is tiresome :/

Dragon Ball Z
Slayers, Next, Try, etc.
Tenchi Universe
Samurai Pizza Cats
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Sailor Moon
Pokemon

Ok i know Ive commented on this before but my all tme favorie anime has been Vandread and I still have every episode for both 1st and 2nd stage on dvd. However Im not gonna lie, I think i might sort of found a new favorite in the form of Tenchi Muyo! GXP. part of the reasons I loved vandread is I like the "outer space combat in games and anime) Having lots of funny parts and serious ones along with a good storyline. But Tenchi uyo! GXP is just as good especially the funny parts....hell even Im starting to fall for young Seina Yamata. and how awsome is it that Fuuku (the cute little kitty) can control a spaceship and it MEOWS is so cute <3

I actually like alot of anime but mostly.

Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood)
Ghost in the Shell
Code Geass

This is pretty damn hard, but here I go:

Dragonball Z
Welcome to the NHK
Naruto
.hack//Sign
Fullmetal Alchemist
Sword Art Online
Neon Genesis Evangelion
GTO
Samurai Champloo
Yuu Yuu Hakusho
Hellsing
Gundam (Too many series to name lol)
Fate/Zero

My tastes are such a range. I think a few of the old ones have to do with growing up with them like Dragonball Z! Then learning more as I went along. Recently I've been getting more into the dramatic/comedic ones such as Welcome to the NHK, which is is HILARIOUS! I don't think I really have a criteria for it. It's how I just feel, anime to anime. I'm the kind of person that'll give the first couple episodes I shot to make a decision.

In this order:

Black Butler
Spirited Away
No. 6
Madoka Magica
Fullmetal Alchemist(2003 original)
Neon Genesis Evangelion

They all had interesting plots and lovable characters. Also, Spirited Away, Black Butler and Madoka Magica had some of my favourite anime soundtracks. I kind of have a thing for darker animes, which pretty much describes the feel of most of these shows.

To be honest, I'm a noob when it comes to Anime... I'm still exploring everything that grabs my attention.

I have watched Sword Art Online, Fairytale, Death Note, Psycho Pass, Devil May Cry, Anohana, .Hack//Sign, Attack on Titan,

and my favorite THUS far:

FullMetal Alchemist/ Brotherhood.

I enjoyed every anime ive seen, but this show kept getting better and better and I could not stop watching.

My favorite anime are:

Bleach- This anime has lots of action in it. There are a few times where there could be some episodes that are quite annoying and don't have any fighting at all. I have seen over 300 episodes of it and I am trying to catch up with the rest of the episodes. Is a good anime to watch. 4/5

Naruto Shippuden- Another great anime series to watch. It revolves around students learning different types of Ninjitsu in a Ninja School Academy. Some of them participate in the tournaments, as well as going on different ranked missions. It's a very long series with hundreds of episodes available to watch. 4/5

Death Note- This is one of my personal favorite anime because it contains a lot of mysteries in it. Although it is a short anime, it has an interesting story in it. 4/5

Hellsing Ultimate- Another of my favorite anime of all times. This anime revolves around a vampire who faces different types of enemies to protect a police girl from been killed by ghouls. It's fully packed of action from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend those of you who haven't watch this anime. 4.5/5

FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood- This anime revolves around two brothers who were trying to revive their mother by using the Philosopher Stone with their alchemy powers. An accident happened causing Al to loose his body while Elric lost a leg and a arm. The story of this anime is quite interesting because it explains how the accident happened and their goal to find the Philosopher Stone. 4/5

1. DBZ
2. Hellsing Ultimate
3. Rurouni Kenshin
4. Fushigi Yuugi
5. Street Fighter II V
6. Devil May Cry
7. Trigun
8. Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
9. FFVII: The Last Order
10. Ayashi No Ceres
11. Legend of the Galactic Heroes
12. Death Note