Megadeth
Metallica
Muse
Ozzy Osbourne & Black Sabbath
Pythia
Rammstein
Slayer
Wintersun

I also like all the classic rock and metal songs that are from the 70's and 80's. As well as a few from the 90's. I have rock and metal flowing in my veins. I live it, breath it, love it. I am 100% metal/rock based. Keyboard is my instrument.

Here lately I've been in a really big Purity Ring mood. If you've never listened to them, you should give them a listen. I absolutely love their music.
<strong><em><span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;"><font size="4"><span style="color:#ffa500;">

Here's my favorite song by them. Amazing <3

Sir Cofu

Never heard of Purity Ring before, so I'm glad I took the time to give this song a listen to. Loved it and can't wait to check out more of their work!

I love a wide range of genres and tend to follow bands more than individual singers. Anyways, the bands I would regularly listen to would be:
Evanescence
Depeche Mode
AFI
30 Seconds to Mars
The National
Breaking Benjamin
Blaqk Audio
The Birthday Massacre

I don't have a favorite band but i have several, the list is as follows:

Incubus
RHCP
Stone Sour
The Reign Of Kindo
Mana
Staind
Sevendust
Soundgarden
Muse
Alien Ant Farm
Foo Fighters
Gym Class Heroes
3 Doors Down
Arctic Monkeys
Scorpions
Journey

There's a ton more that i'd list but i feel that is long enough for now, my cousin got me into Arctic Monkeys when he was here for winter break and my friend got my into the reign of kindo last year when i was attending psychology class in the summer. Been looking to get into other bands lately but, i haven't took enough time to do so.

Blind Guardian
Cryoshell(If you ever saw a bionicle commercial 'round 2006, you know 'em)
Dragonforce(Only their two latest albums though... I used to like the others, but Marc is hard to come back from)
Demons and Wizards
Godsmack
Hammerfall
Iron Maiden
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle soundtrack
Kamelot
Metallica (Old stuff)
Megadeth (Old stuff)
Nightwish
Pantera
Xenoblade Soundtrack

X Japan
Dir en Grey
Blink 182 (I saw them front row during the Take Off Your Pants & Jacket tour!!!)
Green Day
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Nirvana
Guns N Roses
The Ramones (I live on Rockaway Beach, so I'm always blasting that song lol)
Yellowcard (I also live on Ocean Avenue lmao)
Garbage > Saw these 2 bands in concert
No Doubt >
Counting Crows
Sublime
REM

I like all types of music though, literally... Old School/Underground Rap, Older Country, Pop, J-Pop, K-Pop, J-Rock, various genres of Spanish music, Rock, Pop, etc... :D ... I'm pretty obsessed with teh muzackz

Last edited:
Its hard for me to pick a favourite, because I go through a phase for different bands and types of music. Still, if I had to choose; a long time favorite of mine would be Breaking Benjamin.
But right now, I'm going through an acoustic phase: so Pete Murray for me at the moment :)

Since Primary school in the late 70's to mid 80's I was into Adam and the Ants and The Beatles.
I went on to Secondary school I moved on to Hendrix and Pink Floyd. (Though didn't like either Cream or Yes)
Leaving school in the 90's, I got into Manic Street Preachers who I'm tempted to say are my all time favourite.
I reject claims they are insulting Richey Edwards by continuing and I'll continue to choose them over Muse and The Strokes.
At the time when people asked me "Blur or Oasis?" I always replied "Manic Street Preachers!".
They are the band I've seen live the most times as well. (And their show of "The Holy Bible" in full last year was the best time I'd ever seen them.)
But from this century I'm loving MGMT, British Sea Power and Public Service Broadcasting.
I used to like Gnarls Barkley, but Cee-Lo was a prick to make those comments about rape.

Kinda hard to pin mine down but if it's time and again I return it's Bon Jovi (Minus the stuff they put out more recently, some of it's catchy but by enlarge not so good)

Not my main scene that goes to IRON MAIDEN have been a fan for a long time and seen them around half a dozen times, Including Donnington 1988 (I was so so so young) and then again at Download three times as well as Twickenham!!

Would then be closely followed by Wednesday 13, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, Five Finger Death Punch, Pop Evil

There are others I'm just not admitting the them but my taste in music spans quite a few genres if I like it then I like it usually without logical reason!!

Back