[V3] What's Your Mood?

Mood:Eh

Still no luck landing a job, ended up selling a couple of things so i could have some money for necessities. I drive now but what's good is it without having a steady income. I'll just keep trying like i've been doing, i have moral support from good friends and that's all i could ever ask for. Screw the ones that did me wrong and abandoned me, from here on i won't dwell or focus my hate on them anymore. I have better things to do.

Mood: Weary

Reason: I've had a splitting headache for much of the day, and I've just managed to shake it...it's like all the tension has drained out of my skull, so now I'm very light-headed, and my eyes are gritty, like I've been sleeping for too long, or crying...or both. I'm not really in the mood to do much except listen to music tonight, and I had things I wanted to get done...guess I'll do them tomorrow morning.

I'm in a pretty decent mood actually :lew:

We are leaving for Walt Disney World on Monday and we will be there for a week and I couldn't be more excited to get away :grin: I have an interview coming up when I get back that will hopefully work out for me, and I got my hair done today and I think it looks pretty fabulous...got a little bit of copper put in with my usual highlights and I think the cut looks really nice.

The only thing I'm not happy about is packing. I've been putting it off and now I have to have it done tomorrow :damon:

:woo:

I'm mehhhhhh.

I just can't get enough sleep. I'm a cranky motherfucker when I don't get enough sleep.

Then I have a the bitch-fit of a family to listen to all weekend. >> Why can't my midget sister work weekends???

ARGHGHGHHGHGJGBGYJ

I need to start blogging this shit, try humorise it.

I'm feeling pretty good.

Just ate dessert, did some pilates, I'll be going out dancing tonight and my boyfriend is coming to visit me tomorrow ahh!

I'm excited out of this universe. I've finally gotten my hands on Dexter season 4 and I cannot wait to watch it! Woohoo!

Mood: Oddly content

Reason: No reason, which is why I said "oddly" content, rather than just content. I'm in a fairly good mood this morning; I just watched three episodes of Cardcaptors and I'm quite motivated to get stuff done...later. Right now I think I just want to play Pokemon and lurk on here. All lingering traces of the headache I had pretty much all day yesterday have vanished as well, so perhaps that has something to do with it...I always seem to appreciate how lacking in pain I am after I've had a particularly bad headache. Things just seem nicer.

I'm rambling.

Mood: I dunno :hmmm:

I'm at work and bored and feeling a bit crapola so why not write one of these stupid mood posts?
I'm back at work for the first time in a few days and everything is upsetting me about it, people here are so stupid and useless, they ask me the dumbest crap and I just can't be bothered with them but I have to... :damon: I'm also feeling a bit lonely... which is weird because I've got people talking to me and stuff :hmmm: I can't explain it... It's probably just because its monday, I've had no sleep and I'm on my period again but ughhh it's only 9:30 and I want out of here right now!

/tantrum

:toni:

Bleh

I'm tired, and not excited for work tomorrow. Though I'm oddly looking forward to it. It's just the early mornings and Alberta temperature that sucks.

Mood: Down/Tired.

Not a very great week. Cat caught something and I didn't know what it was, freaked me the fuck out, seems semi okay now, but ugh. :ffs: Two upcoming appointments this week and the next, all just stressing me out over retarded money. Dumb paper makes the world go round right? Just not a good night today in general, slept like shit for about a week and a half now. -.- Just ugh.

Mood: Shattered

Reason: I barely slept last night; my head is pounding, and I just want to go back to bed and sleep for...I don't know, maybe forever? But I need to get on and work this morning...I'm not going out, because I'd probably just sit in the library and zone out, but I still need to do something; I'm working to a deadline that is getting alarmingly close...I wanted to be finished by now, but it's been harder than I was expecting it to be. I need to get earlier nights, I think consistently late nights are starting to take their toll on me...

I am dead tired.

I woke up at 5:30am and it really isn't easy being up and active for so long. I can't even have a nice nap, because my "naps" are always at least 2 hours long and I can't pull that shit. I need to go to bed early so I can wake up at 5:30 again for work. bleh

Back