[V3] What's Your Mood?

Amizon

Too orsm for you.
Veteran
Gil
All right, here's the new mood thread.

Your current mood and reasons for this must be posted. Short posts and one-liners will be deleted, thus, considered as spam. There are no exceptions to his rule.

--------------------

Mood: Sick

Reason: The coughing fits have gotten worse, but my nose seems a lot better and I've not get any migraines anymore. Perhaps my health is now connected to my stress? Who knows? I hope the good signs are coming soon.

Mood: Hungry

Reason: I've not had a thing to eat or drink all day and I am starving!

My ears feel much better now after the piercings this morning, though I'm still too scared to touch them. XD

Just got back from the doctors. All went well.

Now we're off to Macca's to feed ourselves! XD

Last edited:
MOOD: FUCKING PISSED OFF. I played Lost odyssey just now and I still can not beat the damn Kakanas tank boss in disc 4. I was planning to pass the damn game this week but looks like it will not happen. I dont even know how to get the fireproof thingy to nullify his attacks. Anyways ill say fuck Lost odyssey for now. ODST IN 3 DAYS! ^_^

MOOD:
sweaty and sleepy..

REASON:
It's 5:45 AM and I didn't sleep yet. it's too hot in my damn room and I can't take the blanket off-_-
There are mosquitoes in my stupid room and they refuse to die. I tried the the bug spray but that shit is like weed to them. They become high and start laughing at me. They are like Zombies...They are Zombuitoes!!!!
:gasp:

Mood: Hot

Reason: I'm like stripped down and it's still freakin' hot. :gasp:

Tried taking a nap but that didn't go well as I can't even sleep on either of my sides, which is how I usually sleep, so therefore I kept jolting awake every time I did go to lay on my side. <_<

Why can't piercings heal as soon as you get them? =(

Last edited:
Sick

My nose is stuffy, my throat hurts, I'm dizzy, it's that time of the month... I just want to hold a teddy bear and watch Bugs Bunny right now. What a weekend this will fucking be :(
I'm not too thrilled about things at the moment.

Why the new thread o_O

Anyway, whatever

Mood: Hungover

Reason: Alcohol. An'd I'm having more later on, meeting Clare who's treating me to lunch, then back to mine to get pissed later on. I'm still man fluing it as well, wish it would fuck off. I'm sure the alcohol isnt helping mind....

Why is everyone getting worse/sick one here?

Mood: CBA-ish

Reason: I'm doing ICT hw although I'm not taking the full course for GCSE. -_- HW in general is FAIL as I had 5 pages of Geo. to deal with, French which I half-suck at, Biology in which my knowledge is deteioating and I'm taking SEPERATE SCIENCES (really, really -__-), and in Physics (lesson was funny) and Chem I'm having topic test so I need to revise. Plus yseterday I just got told the school might move the Unit 1a and b GCSEs (for sceiences) forward to NOVEMBER.

/sigh
/end rant

Mood: In pain!

Reason: My right leg is killing me at the moment. It just keeps on aching!

It's not like it's cold or anything, so I don't know why it thinks it needs to be this way. <_<

Still too scared to touch my ears. XD

Sleeping will be freakin' fantastic for a few weeks. XD /sarcasm

Oh well, it was self inflicted so I can't complain much. >_<

Last edited:
Mood: Bored

Reason: Waiting around for my dad's friend to bring his van, so we can put all my stuff in for my uni room. I still feel shitty with my coughing fits, but I feel a little bit better today, thank God for that. xD

Mood: Tired, amused.... Hm... Not so much looking forward to today.

Argueeement. Arguement. Arguement. -_- -sigh-....

Work... Till 11pm tonight... :gonk:

Mood : Refreshed.

I fell asleep at about 3am and woke up at 2pm today. So I've finally caught up on all that sleep I missed these last few nights.

I totally can't be bothered going out tonight, but it's my friend's 18th birthday party, and she's already really upset that so many people have pulled out because a certain person's going, so me and the girlfriend are going since if we didn't, our friend would probably cry D= and, you only get to be 18 once, so she deserves to have as many friends there as possible :yay:

Mood: Excited. I am Excited because The new trailer of Final Fantasy XIII will be shown at TGS 2009 but sadly I won't be there. But im like so Excited for XIII because it looks like a Final Fantasy that will kill the charts and sell alot! Also the prequel novel of Final Fantasy XIII is something I look forward to reading! Also ODST in 3 days ^_^

Mood: Very good!

Reason: I woke up a while ago at 8:30 and I'm just in a really good mood. =D

The weather is lovely and the housework is pretty much done so I plan to have a relaxing day ahead of me.

I hope the day doesn't go too fast though. Don't want to go to work tomorrow. >_<

Last edited:
Mood: MEh

Reason: Tired. Went out last night, I was so not in the mood I was sat in one of the bars with my head phones in becaus eit was too loud. I ended up getting the last train back to my mums. I wasnt even drunk and I still walked intot hat fucking chair and got told off again . Idiot woman has ran out of teabags as well so I didnt get my morning brew, well, I had coffee, and now I feel sick. Yay

Mood: Okay

Reason: Freakin' ears are so sensitive to any bumps. She wasn't lying when she said that any small bumps would make it bleed.

Both of them just bled a little and all because I accidentally bumped the piercings.

It really sucks this healing process.

Last edited:
Mood: OK-ish

Reason: Still getting over the November GCSEs thing. Plus ICT hw. But it's a Sunday and we're going out/relaxing.

Mood: Tired

Reason: I have to be up in about seven hours to get ready for work.

I have to start at 7:30, but only because I'm doing another girls job and I want to make sure I have plenty of time to do all the things I need to do before midday. Reports and such for the managers.

The girl I'm taking over for is on holidays for two weeks and so I have to do the basics of her job and mine until she gets back.

I have to do an end of month as well. <_<

That is going to suck so much. v_v

Last edited:
Mood: Blah!

Reason: I've come back home for the night from uni and kinda glad I've got internet access. Whoop, whoop! It's shitty connection at uni, even when they gave me a cable. Will have to go see someone about it tomorrow. On the upside, my roommates are fantastic and definitely looking forward to spending time with them this year!

Mood: Eh

Reason: I got to come home early today but I still had a shit day.

I really don't want to do this other girl's job. It's just too fiddly and such. It's stressing me out and they told me that I had to do the basics of her and my job.

All day today was spent doing her job. =/

I really don't think they realise how much work it takes to do the money. There are no basics when it comes to doing the banking. Every step is needed. You can't skip any of the steps otherwise you've stuffed up the job.

That is what they don't get. =0

Last edited:
Back