[V3] What's Your Mood?

Mood - Pleased with myself.

I actually motivated myself enough to complete my Law essay. I hope it's a return to form, since my last Law homework was a disaster, probably not helped by the fact that when the teacher asked me if I rushed it at break, I said yes >_> Tenders are quite an easy topic too, I think.

Watch as tomorrow I'll rage as I find out I've done it all wrong or something >_>

Mood: Feeling kinda sick

Went to sleep last night feeling a cold coming on and it's still sorta lingering with me tonight too. It's not as bad as they usually get so I'm hoping just stayin' active tomorrow all day during our 3 mile run and sports I'm playing will keep me focused on that instead of feeling under the whether.

Mood: Better than yesterday

Reason: Yesterday was so shit, it couldnt possibly have gotten any worse haha. Managed to have a full nights sleep woohoo, woke up a minute beforemy alarm was due to go off, even though i didnt have to get up -__- so i just went back to sleep. I still have a cold mind, my heads throbbing and Im still snotting, but Im just gunna mong out and do fuck all today

Well happy

I have all 3 essays done, and my homework which were all set on Monday so I have a free weekend for once, I also love my Thursdays, I don't start college 'til half 2 and finish at 4 and even then it's English which I find quite easy, so easy day is easy. And FIFA'10 comes out tomorrow! :D

I'm kinda sleepy at the moment.

I was about half an hour late for school today (-_-'') and now I'm quite hungry. My mouth is dry as well. I need some food... :gollum:

Mood: Cool

Reason: Even though the whole point of GTA is to go around and claim the streets, I rather had much more fun crashing planes and singing Born To Be Wild while riding my motorbike. Fun, fun times! :ryan:

Mood: Pretty Good

Reaso
n:
It's Friday!

So that means no work for two days. XD

Going out to my mates in a few minutes and then we're all off to a party at one of our mates houses tomorrow night.

Then on Sunday me and Steve are going to golf. His boss is paying for it so we thought why not. XD

Mood: Tired

Reason: Woke up for nothing. Transpired my friend from college is ill, so I won't be seeing her until next week. I'm in a bit of a shitty mood because of that. >_>

Mood: Annoyed.

Reason: All sorts of reasons.

Firstly, it's finally school holidays and our major exams just ended but instead of holidays being weeks of freedom and much-needed rest from continous exams and projects, they dump us with MORE projects to do over our short holidays, which is only 2 weeks long. It's due on the first week back to school. And those projects each take several days to finish.

Next reason, my brother's exaggerating his sickness. Seriously, he only has a mild cough, but since mum's on the phone, he can pretend to be really sick just so he can escape doing chores around the house and order me around. Then when I refuse to do something for him or tell him to do his chores, he calls mum and then I get in trouble, apparently for 'making him work when he's terribly sick' as they both put it.

And those are just two of the reasons. FML.

Okay I'm done ranting. Dx

Mood: In mourning

Reason: Had a massive clear out in the shoe cupboard and threw loads of shite away, namely 21 pairs of shoes. ]: I hate parting with shoes, and my collection has dwindled, it looks so bare in there, I might have to get pissed and drown my shoe sorrows

Mood: Tired, fed up, overworked.

I'm in college. I've been given about 5 essays to do in 4 subjects. One being English Literature- which as you know, is the WORST offender for essays.

Also, relations with my boyfriend isn't going very smoothly. We've been arguing for about a week now because of what he did when he was drunk one night. I'm probably better off without him. I'm just so bogged down with things.

Mood: Relaxed

Reason: Watched three episodes of EastEnders, which was mainly full of comic relief. Plus, I got to have McDonald's for tea and didn't have to pay, so it's made me a very happy bunny.

Reason:
I came home late from my mates and pretty much went straight to bed.
menupop.gif

I did take some vitamins to help me sleep better. They're called, 'Complete Sleep.'

It helped me get to sleep but the waking up bit sucked. I didn't wake up refreshed at all. =/

Everyone reckoned I would but I was like, "Not everyone is the same. I may not wake up refreshed, which is why I'm taking the tablets on Friday night so that I have a chance to sleep in or whatever happens afterwards. I won't have to worry about going to work etc."

So yeah, very tired.

Mood: My heeeeead

Reason: wtf I just deleted my fucking post and I dont even know how I did it /RAGE. Anyway, bottle of wine last night, Im a tad hungover, Id be ok if it wasnt for the headache. I blame being ill on that, I never notrmally get hangover headaches, well, i do, but this ones a niggler grrrr. Think Clares round later, so we can discuss outfits. Snazzy, also means hair of the dog is on the agenda, Il be so rough inthe morning.....

Mood: Angry

Reason: Home issues. Thought it wasn't going to be too bad coming back to my mum's, but now I wish I'd never came and gone to my dad's instead. Am at my angriest right now and I haven't been pissed off for weeks, too. >_>

Mood: Crappy, a little down

Reason: The weather and school. It's been rainy and cloudy almost all week. The weather changes my mood sometimes. Plus, I found out I have a C- in biology which made me feel kinda down too.

Mood: Omg

Reason: Hangover of DOOM, me and Clare had a mini war this morning over who was getting u and putting the kettle on SHE wasnt hungover though, so she should have done it :gonk: Theres no wine left and Im sure I drank most of it to myself.......I'm such a piss head. Good night though, went out for summat to eat had a few drinsk then back home for more wine. I was tipsy before I even got through the door, never mind the extra 3 bottles we purchased :gonk:

Reason: Always am ever since I started at uni. Think there's only been one night that I've woken up from and slept really well. Today ain't too bad either, although I'm a bit knackered still. Got lectures today and assignments to hand in, so there's that as well. Then I've got a stupid fire lecture at 6 after seeing my teacher at 20 past 5. Don't understand how we should have one when it's gone off three times already. >_>

Mood: FREEZING

Reason: Omg its just so cold, I want a bath, but I dont want to have to get naked to get in the bath its that bleeding cold. Been on the sunbed today and bought myself some new shoes and a handbag, feeling abit down in the dumps today, and shoes are always a grand way to make you feel better. I don't thin I slept well, and i hate early mornings. Ive been for a run as well, but i ended up getting some shopping in, so i had to cut it short and get the bus home.......might go again after if my joints havent seized up from the cold. Also, workmen are wankers, hanging out of their work van windows and shouting obscenaties at me. How rude. I'm gunna make a cup of tea...my fingers are gunna drop off.....

Back