[V3] What's Your Mood?

Mood: So freakin' tired

Reason: Had the most terrible headache today and tried to sleep it off and it's still there. <_<

I am really hungry too. All I've had today is grain waves and pie. v_v

I had Macca's twice yesterday so that's out of the question. Maybe KFC? Gah they'll all make me fat anyway. :gonk:

Last edited:
Mood: Bitchy

Reason: Inconsiderate customers have put me in a really bad mood. They cut through when I'm obviously trying to get through as politely as possible. Been a long day as well, so that doesn't make things any better.

Mood: Tired and cranky.

Reason: I have no clue. I went to bed fine, woke up all tired and stuff. It's probably because I had nightmares all night. Or because I'm a girl, damn it.

Mood: Tired

Reason: Fire alarm went off at half 4 this morning, so I'm knackered at the moment. Got my first day of lessons today at 11, so I'm off to head up to uni in about 10 minutes or so since I've got to find the room as well. Luckily, I've got the same teacher for my other class, which is at 3, and it's in the same room. Now I just have to find it. Hmm ...

Mood: Awesome!

Reason: I just got home from our monthly work meeting and I got an award!

They just put this monthly staff member award in place and I got the first award for September and I honestly didn't expect it! :gasp:

I'm so excited and happy. XD

Last edited:
Mood: Fooked

Reason: Went to bed last night, couldnt sleep, then Ellie decided to cack up at 3am, so I had that to deal with, not good when you're tired and ill your self I had to hold my breath coz it was makign me heave. Then I woke up at like 7 feeling like I'd swallowed barbed wire and went for a RUN of all things. I'm knackered haha. I also had a session on the sunbed so now Im hot and bothered and in desperate need for a shower but I can't fuckign move hahaha
I feel better for the run though, oddly enough, and I've decided I liek running inthe rain, it's awesome
I was gunna do some hoovering today, but I think I'l give it a miss.... maybe tomorrow

Mood: Tired

Reason: Same mood as before, but even more tired. First lessons weren't so bad, although I've got tons of homework to do for next week and I've got a day off tomorrow. Think I'll visit relatives, who've just got back from holiday today then.

Mood : Blaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

I woke up at about 3am, after falling asleep at about half 8. I can't get back to sleep at all, and today's my full day -__- Come 3pm, I'm gonna be fucked. Especially since I have Law 2:50-4:00. Urgh. Fucked up sleep cycle is fucked up.

Mood: Good

Reason: Found out that the girl whose job I'm doing is taking another week off work, but oh well. Can't be helped.

I'm currently finishing off a packet off Pizza shapes which is really bad. <_<

Can't wait for this weekend to come around so that I can do shit all again. XD

Last edited:
Mood: Blah!

Reason: Went to sleep at 11, woke up at quarter to 9 and I still feel tired. Maybe it's because of the late nights or the fire alarms? Whatever the case, got plenty to do today. Off to finance office to sort things out and visiting relatives straight after. Should be a good time, considering it's my day off, too.

Mood: All right

Reason: We went all the way to the video store to hire out some DVD's and usually when we're there we ring up the pizza place so that it's ready for us on our way back home.

Well I couldn't find my phone and so we went all the way back home after getting our DVD's and tried to find my phone. Couldn't find it anywhere, so I went back to the care and there it was on the back seat. <_<

It had fallen out of my bag, so really we had my phone with me the whole time. <_<

The pizza place is only around the corner but the annoying thing was that we had to once again get back in the car and drive and waste petrol etc.

Gah!

Last edited:
Mood: Asleep

Reason: Finished reading Poor Beast In The Rain, which was something I was meant to do for homework next week. Very boring and uneventful. I was actually falling asleep, it didn't help I was in my bed. xD

Mood: Annoyed

Reason: I'm just tired... but I can't sleep... I don't want to even sleep but I'm tired. therefor I'm annoyed because I'm tired even though I don't feel like sleeping. Does that make any sense??

Mood: SO FUCKING HAPPY! I am so fucking happy because I finally got unbanned in Halo 3 yesterday. Yep banned since novemeber 08 because hacker hacked my account in october of 08. BUT it feels so good to inally play Halo 3 on my main account agaijn. OH and Halo 3 mythic too! 2 more vidmasters till recon armor whohoooooo!

Mood: Blah!

Reason: Flatmates came back at around 2 in the morning screaming their heads off and thought one of them was slagging me off because I'm sure I heard my name. Whatever. And I'm partly annoyed because I've got a class later on tonight and Manchester United are playing! Darn it. I'd skip it, but I can't because it's my first class in the module and have to pick up Jess' notes since she's at the dentist.

Mood: Good

Reason:
I got home at around 4pm today and tidied up the house really well.

It was a pigsty after the weekend with all the crap we bought. XD

Steve bought a new fish tank as well!

Now we have FOUR main fish tanks and SEVEN fighter fish tanks!

The latest one is going to be a salt water marine tank. Can't wait to get all our pretty colourful salt water fish. =D

Mood - Refreshed.

I managed to get more than 14 hours sleep last night, so it's more than made up for my recent sleep deficiency. I feel so much better for it too. And, I don't have to go into college today, cause I've only got English Language and cause we're doing coursework, I'm "working from home" today. Don't have to go in on Friday either for the same reason. Good times.

Mood: /RAGE

Reason: Another interupted nights sleep, I woke up shivering my tits off and having a coughing fit, had to put my dressing gown on and warm myself up, yet today Im sweating, my bloody jumpers stuck to me and everything, had to pick Ellie up from school early coz she's ill as well and to top it off I've got well bad PMT. Today is shit

Mood: Not too bad

Reason: Well aside from the fact I haven't had a lunch break (my choice) in 3 work days, pretty okay. With my fiance vendoring purses/nail polish collections at our local college (retarded decision by their tanning bed owner), I work 8 hours straight and go home a bit earlier.

It became quite a bit chillier with the weather, thank god.. I love cold weather. So after 17 days of straight rain, I'm ready for some cooler and sunnier days.

Mood: Bored

Reason: Got another hour or so to go until I'm off to my next lecture, so I'm desperate to pass the time as quickly as possible. Going KFC straight after it because I'm not cooking at nine o'clock at night, no chance! Bit hungry now, but I suppose I'll wait until after lecture. I need entertaining. Really bad. Period.

Back