[V3] What's Your Mood?

Mood: Eh

Reason: Pretty tired/sick.

I came home about an hour ago after only going into work for two hours and a half.

I had to do the banking though because no one else knows how to do it. Otherwise I would have just called in sick instead of going in at all. <_<

Oh well I'm home now and have plenty of sick pay owing.

I plan to head off to bed for a sleep soon too. Hopefully I'll feel better after.

Last edited:
Mood: Fine

Reason: Bit tired from being woken up from loud music out in the hallway, but apart from that I'm fine. Sat in my pj's again eating porridge and drinking hot chocolate. Going to spend the day catching up on my TV shows, do a funny music video and maybe do some writing.

^^^ Omg that sounds like the perfect day down to the breakfast. =0 I love porridge and hot chocolate. <3

Mood: Tired

Reason: I haven't been able to sleep today really.

I have a massive headache, and I intend to take some Advil for it in a second.

It's freakin' hot and trust my parents to finally get Air Con throughout their entire house, 2 years after I've moved out. <_<

I think I may have to tell Steve that I'm leaving him for the Air Con this Summer. XD

It feels like we've been together and lived together so much longer than 2 years. We've only been living together for a year and a half really, but it feels so much longer. =0

Last edited:
Mood: Omg

Reason: I went. for. a. run. ME. The laziest fuck on the planet. The last time I ran that wasn't for beer related purposes (the shops about to shut and Ive ran out)was when I was in school. Im SO out of shape, I spent a good 15 minutes coughing my guts up

Anyway, I'm going to make a habit of this running lark -__-

I hope I dont die

Mood: Full

Reason: I just got back from Macca's and I have no idea why the hell I did it to myself again. <_<

Why must I crave such fatty and repulsive meals that clearly aren't healthy for me and won't help me in the slightest with getting my body into shape for Summer. :gonk:

Oh well. I've been exercising a lot lately and I've been eating heaps of this Very High in Fibre cereal, so I think that's helping my metabolism etc.

I'm gonna go do some sit ups whilst we watch a movie now. v_v

Last edited:
Mood: Nyuh....

Sucky day failed. >.> Today was horrible, dragged, haven't slept more then hours since last night, people I expected more from :gonk: were total bitches today.

Walked out on an arguement, 'cause I got tired of it. Also told a certain someone to shut up, and quit messing with my head for a while. >.> Just been out, and sat on my bad watching outside for a while. =/

I'm hungry, cold, and upseeeeeeeeet. >.>

Mood: Pretty Good

Reason: Went for another run today, I haven't given up already like I thought hahaha, I'm sure I'l start to get intot he sswing of it soon, trying to eat healthier as well...which tbh, is just me trying to survive on salad,boiled veg and toast haha, so maybe not 8F

But yeah, feeling prety good bar the stiff legs and randomly sore knee, more running next week methinks!!

Mood: Inspired

Reason: Had a bit of writer's block, but it might have been because I was at uni and it was freshers week. But now I'm back home and listening to some old music I haven't heard ages. So now I've got inspiration buzzing inside of me and I shall not let it escape this time.

Mood: Tired, Sad, Angry, Lazy

Reason: Tired cos the day before I had a nightmare, trust me, you wouldn't want to know what it's about... Sad cos I just kicked a buddy in swimming, Angry cos of too much hw and revision and Lazy cos I cba doing all that -__-

Mood: Good. I am ok today. Long day at school and all but now Im ok playing Xbox 360 while lieing down and all. Halo 3 ODST is really a fun game and i am really enjoying it. Its the weekend and Im happy!

Mood: Tired

Reason: I got home at 12:30 last night, or should I say morning?

Anyway, I was at my mates watching the Karl Barren DVD which was the funniest thing ever. XD

Have to go into work too today to hand in my prescription. Yay. <_< I hate going into work when I'm not working.

Last edited:
Mood: Tired, slightly pissy, on a slight high from the abortion debate today, and a little bit hungry too

LOOK RAINBOW! :yay:

I'm tired because I've gotten five hours of sleep every night this week, damn school... Homework for the fail D: Pissy because my dad's mad at me because he's got an apartment inspection on Tuesday, and he expects me to clean his apartment -__- The abortion debate was really fun and energizing, and I'm still in a good mood from it... we crushed the other team :ryan: Hungry because I haven't eaten for quite a while... >.>

BUT THERE WAS A RAINBOW, THEREFORE ALL IS GOOD.

... add hyper/ADHD to that list too

Mood: Eh

Reason: Could be better.

Had a half and half day. Some was good, some I'd rather forget but it's hard to.

Anyway I bought more exercise stuff!

I got a exercise ball and two Everlast Dumbbells.

I originally had a pink exercise ball, but I noticed that there was a larger size in the balls but they only had blue. So I ended up getting blue. =(

It's a real shame because my dumbbells were pink as well. >_<

Last edited:
Mood: Blah!

Reason: Woke up this morning not completely refereshed, but not completely shattered either. Got work this afternoon. Whilst it's daunting to go back, it'll be nice to see some friendly faces.

Mood: Pissed Off <_<

Reason: Yet again I am in a foul mood. <_<

Sometimes I wish I had a freakin' punching back so that I could take out all my anger a lot easier.

Also our stove and oven are not working. It's just not heating up anymore.

So we have to call the real estate on Monday to either fix it or get a new one.

Which means we have to eat take away this weekend. =(

Last edited:
Mood: :gasp:

Reason: Fell on my arse last night, fuck knows how Imanaged it but the stupid glass crushed under my hand, so there was blood all over the show. I'm such a tardI look liek Ive lost a fight with a prickle bush

I also have a really tight throat, swallowings a pain, Ive jus got RID of a cold, I dont need another one -__-

Mood: Pissed off

Reason: I went out to dinner with some friends at a Korean BBQ place and now I feel like shit. I only just got over a cold and not I have to put up with more bullshit. If this shit is food poisoning I will be seriously pissed. -__-

Why, is there something off bout it?

Anyways,

Mood: :gonk:, OK-ish

Reason: The last thing I wanted to do was to be sick, and I'm due for my final HPV jab, HW srsly FAILs, but on the upside, Iceland TRIP <3333333!

Mood: Bored

Reason: My dad's watching a film, where Tom Cruise has an Irish accent and travels around with Nicole Kidman, so I'm bored out of my mind. I just want him to go to bed, so I can either go to bed or watch Merlin on iPlayer.

Back