[V3] What's Your Mood?

Mood: Asleep

Reason: I'm quite tired and I've no idea why. Might be due to my recent late nights or so, perhaps just because it was exhausting moving into uni. Got a lot of things to do today, too, so hopefully I'll be able to go to sleep later in my room.

Mood: Tired

Reson: Played FFTA2 last night and am going to beat the flowsand boss. I didn't understand some parts of the Maths lesson, but hopefully I'm gonna catch up on it. So bored and I think I missed the chance to win a trip to New York with my school -__-

Mood: Annoyed

Reason: I keep thinking about going to work and having to do that crappy job tomorrow. =0

I really just want to be able to call in sick for whatever reason, and that whatever is wrong with me will allow me to have two weeks off. XD

Steve just came home a while ago too and he bought me a lovely kebab. =) He's such a sweetie. <3

Last edited:
Currently I'm feeling very relieved and very nervous. It's taken me a couple of weeks but I've sort out some major CSS problems. And some time this week (haven't been told the date) I have my first Uni exam... :P

Mood: Tired but still amused

Reason: I hate mornings and James is an idiot hahaha. It's also raining, not into that shit. I also have ANOTHER spot brewing underneath my volcano spor, grr. better be gone fro Friday I'm going out. -__-

Mood: Really happy. Well its the day I have been waiting for! Yep! First I need to get through college and then im going to pick up ODST! I so can not wait! Need to get my hands on it :awesome:

Bored as shit

WoW servers are down for scheduled maintenance until probably like 4:00... Thinking about going back to bed, but I've already had coffee and something to eat this morning, so it might be a little difficult...

Mood: Sleepy

Reason: Thought freshers week was supposed to be fun, but all it's been so far is walking around too much. My feet are aching, might not go out later tonight just because I'm THAT tired.

Mood: Sick and bummed out

For the past week I've been sick. It started out as strep throat and I went to the doctors and got some medicine for it but now I think I'm getting worse or getting something else. I'm all stuffed up and can't breathe, I keep coughing, I still have a sore throat and there's little white blisters on my throat to boot. I'm achey all over, cold and really exhausted. I've not been sleeping well at all. It's hard to sleep when you're sick. Hubby being a colossal prick doesn't help matters much either. <.< He's being so damn inconsiderate it's not even funny. I'd just love to be the one taken care of for a change.

Mood: still amusedbut skinter

Reason: Broke another keyboard earlier, so my day of doing fuck all and not going out turned into me heading out in the pissing down rain to get a new one :jtc: Idid however, pick up a new camera while Iwas loitering in Argos, soooo thats me cancelling another night out, money better spent I suppose, that 60 quid would only be going down the toilet friday night anyway. This way I have something to show for it. And GOD do I sound OLD >_< So I'm DEFO sticking to nights IN for the next 5 weeks -__-

That totally deserved a 2nd post of the day seeing as I totally had mares right after posting my first post today -__-

Also,got rid of that other volcano that was pecking head, just need to get rid of the fucking colossal one taking over my FACE

Mood - Urgh.

College is a total piss-take this week, only got to go in for an hour tomorrow morning, two hours on Thursday, and ten minutes on Friday afternoon. Totally bored of Law now, especially since my Law teacher keeps telling me off for everything my friend does -_- and I've got to get a move on with this English coursework AND my History essay. Laaame D=

Reason: I didn't get on the computer last night.

Had the shits with a certain someone and went straight to bed. <_<

Though we made up soon after so we're fine now.

Aye aye aye. Another day of doom is ahead of me. I can't wait till this girl gets back from her holidays so that I don't have to do her job anymore. =P

Last edited:
Mood: Blah.

Just did some creative writing crap for English class and some verb tensing, and it's the most boring thing I've ever done. I think the teacher might throw the writing back at me and tell me that it's shit, but I can't be bothered to make it sound better. I'm worrying about money for college and moving out, and I have a stack of homework that weighs about 10 pounds at least... I'm just very stressed. I've got a test to make up in nearly every subject as well =/ It's just really sucking :P I just need a good rant and a nap, and I'll be fine... I think >.>

Mood: Mellow.

Cat's sitting next to me on the chair, while my left arm is pushing against her as I'm trying to type 'cause she won't move.

Love her really. -__-

I'm listening to some good music, while trying to find the "What are you currently listening to" thread. -headdesk-

Surprisingly enough, cat's still sitting here. o_O

Mood: Good

Reason: Got to come home early again today.

Holy! I just realised I've already been home an hour and a half. =0 Time goes so fast. <_<

Anyway I gotta head off to the DVD store soon to return some over-nighters.

Forgot to take them this morning. <_<

Last edited:
Mood: Tired, but okay

I'm in a pretty good mood, despite only getting five hours of sleep because my grandmother told me I was going to have to babysit at midnight, and then telling me I didn't have to -__-

I've still got mountains of homework, but I'm kinda past the CARING point right now. Just had a shower, which always makes me feel better, and it's finally not raining. Today's gonna be slow, I can tell already, but it's gonna be good enough, hopefully >.>

I can never find the "What are you listening to" thread either Kira XD

Mood: Relaxed

Reason: If you'd asked me an hour ago, I'd say pissed off. But now that I'm awake and drinking hot chocolate, I'm ok. Still in my pj's obviously, but I'm not going out anywhere and can't be bothered getting ready just yet. Think everyone in my flat is asleep by the sounds of it, so I'm going to have a nice relaxing day with some writing and maybe even do that funny video I was going to do on Windows Movie Maker.

Mood: good. Today is a good day at cold for me well except for world education in the morning is pretty damn boring. I have Media today :awesome: Getting the hang of Photoshop which is Pro shit! Cant wait to come home and lie down though.

Reason: Simply because I went out to Bolton for what was supposed to be checking my student loan had come through, but later transpired to walking around countless shops like you do. Student loan has finally come through and so it makes me happy to see that I don't have to worry about the rent. Watched Twilight, plus the commentary after with a friend in the kitchen on the laptop earlier, so I'll be heading off to bed now. Let's hope the fire alarm doesn't go off tonight. >_>

Back