Bambi

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Pretty self explanatory really, do you love it and can't put it down or are you horribly disappointed in the game?

Please elaborate on your thoughts too, spammy posts along the lines of I LOVE IT OLOLOL will be deleted :monster:

I love Dissidia! It is truly a nice game and it is fun to ply as the villians for once. IMO this game is great. Its an RPG fighter which makes it really amazing. I like the 22 characters in the game but I wish there were a little more. Dissidia is hands down one of the best games out there and I say everyone should love it. If someone hates it then tough luck. The abilitys and summons are great. BRV and HP attacks. Leveling up makes for lots of new abilitys and more fun. Truly I would not understand why someone would not love it. It has a really nice story to it. It has additional stories and online play(if xlink works or if you have ad-hoc party ps3) It has lots of stuff which makes me keep on playing and playing. Even if you were to get everyone at level 100 it would still be fun. Plus to get the true ending is really a challenge.

I'm one of those that loves it. It's a dream for a long FF fan such as myself to see that we can use different heroes and villains of the game squaring off against one another. On the other hand, I'm only disappointed you can't play online unless you have a PS3 and Ad Hoc Party. For PSP users like myself, it's a major blow. On the whole, I'm very pleased with this game with the short time I've had so far with it!

I love Dissidia!<3 I like it so much that I gonna buy it, since I have a rental copy. I waited a while for it to come out and it was worth it. I haven't had this much fun playing a PSP game in a while.

From what I've played so far, I'm luvin' it. I know even though it has Final Fantasy in the title that this wasn't going to be an RPG with an epic story. Fine, that's not why I bought it. I bought it to play as some fave characters and to beat up other characters, and to see this all happen in high res and to have some familar tunes remixed a bit (although some stayed the same) to accompany the pretty thrashing.

But despite it not being a typical FF game, there are familar FF things nonetheless to enjoy. Mognet mail, actually equipping your character with stuff and choosing their abilities when enough choices become available. Very kewl.

This game definitely deserves a 5 out of 5. Game play is top notch for the psp and has a quick learning curb making it easy to get good at. The variety of moves u can do with just one button is pretty awesome. It has rpg elements and is deeply customizable, so thats something i like aswell.

The Story is fine for a game like this but i was hoping for a little more.

Only problem I have with it is that u gatta download 512MB (maximum) to ur memory card if you want to cut down on the rediculously long load times and even then its only slightly faster. But luckily during that time itll let u check out ur opponets gear but thats about it.

Go buy it!

two words: replay editor.

EDIT: replay editor gives complete freedom with camera angles bar first-person view, the only things missing are screen effects and the ability to slow down to bullet time. for the game itself everything is polished, the music is satisfactory, the gameplay is fast but coherent, and the attack animations are very flashy. this allows for very cool looking replays, especially given the right camera angle.

MOD EDIT: Could you put more effort into your posts please? Something as short as this would be considered spam. Tell us why you love the replay editor and if there's anything else you love about this game? Like the gameplay, characters, soundtrack etc.

Last edited:
Does ppl who hate it will bother with this poll? doubt it
but i love it :P

MOD EDIT: Could you put more effort into your posts please, something as short as this can be considered spam. Tell us about what makes you love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't played it yet but just got off of an early 2009 poll of who should VA who in the English version and then checked out a You Tube of Dave Wittenberg as Kefka..... I was so disappointed by how completely high-pitched and cheap Wittenberg came off as. The guy who plays Lancelot's creator on Code Geass with maybe a deeper more condescending voice would have been much better.

Otherwise the gameplay looks awesome and I am joyfully surprised that SE kept their basic RPG character setup despite the game being largely a fighting one.

On the other hand.....You can go to Hell Kakashi-sensei!!!

I love it, the characters are simply amazing and apart from a few whose voices I detested *coughSquallcough* I absolutely loved them all. The gameplay was a nice and new, giving us something to get great at instead of the usual ATB system etc.

However I do love the fact that it's possible to use a command battle style as it gives the game a nice interesting twist.

I've had Dissidia for a week and a bit now and I've been sure to have at least an hours worth of playing it everyday since.

At first, I had doubts about the storyline, since crossover titles often turn out to be a bit 'naff, but I thought it was pretty well put together and kinda enjoyed it, though I would of have liked to see how they were brought together.

The gameplay is brilliant, I enjoy playing it thoroughly, fast paced but also tactical, totally fun, and I'm loving the whole airbourne fighting thing. :ryan:

Honestly, the only people I heard complaining about it were people that haven't played it, irrelevant but I just feel the need to point that out. 8F

Simply and shortly; the best game there is for PSP (so far, that is...)

I love having ALL THE GREAT GUYS in the same game and being able to play as bad guys is awesome. Gameplay is new and fresh, yet not too complicated or difficult. It offers challenge and versatility. So much characters, so much to do.

Last edited:
i definitely love it !!! :P This game is the best title on psp i ever played. Crisis Core was good, but this... this is The goodest thing ever ! I want to play it all the time, but i have an older brother and he want to play this too you know xD so we have to share it... too bad , but because of that i love it!! (we have seperated saves of corse xd)

Love it

I really am addicted to the game already. I can't stop playin. First, it was completing the story, then leveling the chars. Now, I'm addicted to trying to get as many of the best accessories that I can!

LOVE IT!!!!! when i first got it i couldnt put it down i spent more then 11 hours playing it straight going thru clouds story 2 times....then started on shade impluse and beat it with cloud just to unlock the battle arena....now time to level jecht some more^^

wow.. most of you like this game. but actually I am dissapointed of this game. I thought that it will be as nice as Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, but it is totally different. I don't like the gameplays (either action mode or command mode, it's pretty awful for me). I dont like the story either. It feels like Square enforce the story too much -_-"

well, it is just my opinion..

Awesome Game. Fast Paced, Challenging and graphically amazing. A bit slow during loading I agree, but otherwise the best game on the PSP at the moment. A welcome variation on the FF theme - a cross between FF Tactics and Soul Calibre!

Now all we need is some downloadable expansions - new weapons/armor/accessories and a few more characters!

you have to love it!
its really awesome and it wont let you go until you didn't played it till the very end

I love it!

Best game I've played in a while, as good as I was expecting. The system is just very addictive, I'm on 155 hours and knowing there's so much more left for me.

Mm-hmm. I have around 165 hours of play time now, and only got Cloud, Golbez, and Squall to Level 100, and haven't mastered all of the abilities for even one of the characters yet, I have beaten Inward Chaos with Cloud and Golbez, and enjoyed the challenge very much.

Without a doubt, I love this game. To think I've played it so much, and yet there is still so much to do...it's got so much to it, tons of replay value, and I like the story mode, even though the toughest tales don't really have much of a story to them, just good items and one heck of a challenge (Level 110 Chaos...just happened to get lucky and beat him on my second try when I went through it with Golbez).

I continually get blown away by the graphics on the PSP. First Crisis Core, and now Dissidia, truly great games and a great system. I think every PSP owner should own a copy of Dissidia: Final Fantasy, it is that good, it is fast paced, addictive, and it has got a lot of good music. ^_^

Back