Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Rever Seurwit
FFXIV Server
Faerie
Free Company
Timber Owls <Owls>
when uisng the drive forms (valor, wisdom, master, final forms) once in a while u turn into a blck version of sora, with NO keyblade, what was the point of this? i died a few times because of it

can u level it up? do u eventually get to use it? did they just throw it in to piss us off?

Anti-form.

Whilst you have no keyblade, your strength is doubled. I think.

It's just the bittersweet edge of using a drive form. You don't get to use it as you wish later. There's not really any specific reasoning to it, I don't think. =/

She's right. I looked all arournd about it and found that Anti-Form is an exta form you can't control.I know how you feel about that 'cause that caused me to die many times.Anti-Form is caused from when Sora became a heartless in part one.I don't know the chanses of becoming that but it can be very usefull.

This form you speak of is Anti-Form. It is included in the game to show the Heartless side of Sora. While in this form, strengh and speed are double, and on some occasions even tripled. It can be very useful when in certain situations, and can be brutal if used properly.

well in a few situations it did piss me off cuz i couldn't do anything i wanted to do like magic, and in a few other situations i owned em all

I haven't read the strategy guide in a while, but I think your chances of getting Anti go up the more you use the other forms. I'm pretty sure it works on a point system, and once you get Anti your chances of getting it go down for a while. I think the only form that doesn't raise that chance is Final.

Oh, here you go:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/915410/42388

Final actually lowers your chance of getting Anti.

I just try to go with the flow. I admit it's not easy to control Sora in his Anti-form, but what can you do. Just try to use up the drive as fast as possible *shrugs*

EDIT: And personally I think this might have been a very vague story element. Sora did become a heartless back in KH1, and given how he actually reverted back, he maybe retained some unconscious heartless ability O.O

But I like to think for the hell of it that when Sora's too emo he goes all heartless :monster:

The 'point' of it is so that there's a disadvantage to using the otherwise brilliant Form system. Anti-Form resembles the darkness still lurking in Sora after he turned into a Heartless in KH. :]

I must have had a particularity emo Sora because I got anti-form FAR too often, oh the amount of times I died because of it, I hated it ._.

But yeah, Ima go with the majority and say it's because he was made a heartless briefly wasn't he so I guess part of that still lurks in him *shakes fist*

I died on Xaldin becuase of Anti-form soooo much, I was so desperate when he had liek a milimeter of health left, and so did I, i tried using a form to get my hp up and died :gonk:

I hate this game ._.

Am I the only one whose NEVER gone into this? It's been like a few years since I played KHII, so I don't remember, but what are the requirements/cause of it? Did you have to like use the forms frequently or something? I don't remember... I just don't think this has honestly ever happened to me.

Your chance of getting Anti goes up as you use the other forms (except Final), so if you didn't use forms a lot it was hard to get it. I didn't get Anti until a long time after I could first use forms, because I really didn't use them all that often.

I didn't mind anti-form that much, pointless, but I didn't mind it. I never really used the forms all that much anyway apart from when it was against a boss or a lot of enemies in one go. I just presumed the anti-form was there because Sora turned into a heartless for a while. :wacky:

I fucking hated when I would turn into that heartless form thing. Especially since it always wanted to happen when I was fighting Demyx at Hollow Bastion. It never fucking failed to get me during that battle. I tried to use it to my advantage, but it was just angering. I think they put that form in the game strictly to piss people off. :mokken:

Back