Advent Children The Best/Funniest Line In Advent Children?

Don't know about this fitting into best or funniest, more like lamest, but it's stuck in my head, so I'm gonna say it.

Sephiroth: "I've thought of a wonderful present for you. ... How about I give you despair?"

I cringe whenever it comes to that part, how could they give such a cool character a line like that... XD

Barret - 'Waddup fool its Barret, I AM THE MAN'

Barret is so Black. I love it...

That made me LOL really hard.

Mine is when Kadaj had just acquired the materia and shot a tree down in the forgotten city in front of Marlene and ended with a "YEAH!" I laugh every time.

Also, when Tifa says "Dilly Dally Shilly Shally" that seemed randomly put in there. haha. Funny.

Oh! and when Marlene looks at Vincent and says "Can I?" and Vincent states how he has no cell phone and Marlene says "YOU DON'T HAVE A CELL PHONE!?" Lol. Classssic.

Loz: "Don't speak about Mother that way!"
Yazoo: "Apologize!"
Rude: "Yeah, sorry..."
Reno: "Your ma's cool.... WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?!"

:P Loved the Reno moments in AC. xD

I like this from Camiex, pretty cool quote, had me and my mates laughing and splitting our sides when we first watched it

My favorite is when Kadaj and Rufus are on the ledge in Edge and Rufus pulls out the box with the Jenova cells in and he says "A good son would have known" and then throws it over the edge it is so badass and he has that taking the piss look on his face hahaha

I forgot to put this in my last post.

When Denzel says:"You son of a B****ch!!!"
I couldn't belive my ears after hearing that...XD

Cloud - Sorry, I'm a delivery boy now.

From the AC Extras -

Vincent to Cloud - Tell Yuffie to stop calling me. This is my phone and she has no right to call it.

OMG This is rofl funny :lolwhack:

And when Denzel says "You son of a..B***h to Bahamut Zero and then runs after it as though he can do something to it :rolleyes:

Some of Reno's quotes were funny, I particularly liked his little 'I'm still out here...'
But I wasn't impressed with the way they turned the Turks (well, not Elena and Tseng) into comedy relief characters, I mean, in the game Reno was cool but in the film he was just dippy.
Still, they were pretty amusing... just I found the character change a bit of a shame.

A line I didn't expect to hear from Vincent is my non-cop out answer (before I posted what I thought was a lame line, funny in a pathetic kind of way, like "what were the writers thinking". :P): "Where can I buy a phone?" xD

I don't know if this counts but it is on the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Dics... I just can't think of where at the moment.

Vincent leaves cloud a message and part of it says...
"Oh, and tell Yuffie that this is my phone and she has no right calling it."

Definitely one of the best. Also when when the battle won ring tone goes off after Tifa whoops that A... hilarious! (Not a quote, but definitely a memorable part.)

I really liked how Rude always got hit in some way. It always made me laugh. Also, I liked the part where Reno was all "We're buddies aren't we?" to Cloud and Cloud just kicks the door to shut him up. It was really sexy of Cloud to do and it was really funny.

Cid, "Hey, this is man talk."

Barret, "Yeah, well, some of the men don't get it either."

And I agree with the Rufus one, "A good son would have known." Probably best line in the movie in my opinion.

I watched the Japanese subtitled version so the translation may not be entirely accurate :wacky:

Kadaj to Loz on the mobile: Are you crying again?
Loz: No Im not crying!!

Love how Kadaj often mocks his sibling throughout the film, definatley a good hint of comedy relief xD

my favorite line is from Sephiroth: Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.

Marlene: You don't have a phone?!

~

Vincent: Tell Yuffie to stop calling me. This is my phone and she has no right calling it.

Best line ever. xD

~

Reno: Mother, schmother. It's Jenova's friggin' head!
Loz: Hey!
Yazoo: I will not have you refer to Mother like that!
Loz: You meanie!

~

Cid: This is man talk!
Yuffie: Sexist! Sexist!

~

Barret: Yo, Cid! Park this turkey!
Cid: Shaddap! If you want off, then jump. Get off my back!

~

Tifa: Which is it... a memory or us?

~

Reno: Yeah! Rude! Lookin' sharp!

------

This movie cracked me up in many ways. I watched it last night. Was good to have a laugh with it.

Back