What annoys you?

Warbsywoo

Hellodia.
Veteran
Gil
What annoys me?

Not much really, actually, quite the opposite. :monster:

I'm annoyed by people who talk too much, or who talk way after the point is already across. It seems like useless nagging to me, I already know what they want but they still go on and on.... >.<
Unless of course it's something I'm interested in talking about.

:monster:

Also, hypocrisy. I went into a rage a couple of years back when my uncle sold my PlayStation when he was saying just a day ago that it was mine forever. Also, the classic --- "Be nice", when they themselves aren't. ^_^

small things annoy me but even so...they're bloody nuisances.

Small Children at my school (Aged 11+) they swarm around, the block the corridor, they try to push you, they ignore you when you tell them they're not allowed through the door. the attack you.

Small children are genrally evil.

Old people on buses - they make too much noise and complain about everything.

theres more...but thats all im saying for now. ill get bored otherwise :P

Stupid people. Not ignorant people. I mean people who know better and do dumb things anyway. It makes me soooooooo mad.

I'm pretty easily annoyed, unfortunately for my nerves. The typical things like small children, gay people, and eskimos don't really bother me. Stupidity and that kind of thing are the biggest aggrovators, I believe.

Small children are genrally evil.

Amen to that.

I am especially annoyed by people who can't obey simple traffic laws.

One of my major pet peeves is people who leave the tops off of things, such as toothpaste, lotion, shampoo, juice.... I seriously go into a fit of rage every time this happens.

People who don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom...one of my biggest pet peeves right there. And those who don't pick up after themselves. I can't stand untidiness at all.

Smokers and drinkers are also on my list. I know, shouldn't be that big of a deal, but that's just me. Even if you're a happy drunk, I wouldn't get near you.

People making out in public. fine you love each other but i dont wanna see you shove your tongue down their throats. especially if your like in macdonalds with your friends and trying to eat. get a room.

Smokers and drinkers are also on my list. I know, shouldn't be that big of a deal, but that's just me. Even if you're a happy drunk, I wouldn't get near you.
:( !!!

Untidy, illiterate, ignorant/single-minded, stupid people. Each of those alone are bad enough when it comes to irritating me, but I found one person who has all those things combined. Incessant smokers are pretty annoying, especially those who blow it in your face after you mention you're not keen on smoking. Wankers...

People making out in public. fine you love each other but i dont wanna see you shove your tongue down their throats. especially if your like in macdonalds with your friends and trying to eat. get a room.
That is annoying. My brother just hit 12 he dont need to see that.

What annoys me also is bad drivers. >_<

What annoys me is people who are bullying others... Man leave them alone! Life is already hard (a)
What also annoys me is when you cant do anything to help someone..
and annoying sounds that continue

When ur going to catch a bus and ur almost at the bustop but the bastard driver drives right past you even though he clearly saw u running:mad:

Stupidity and that kind of thing are the biggest aggrovators, I believe.

Same here. Actually, as long as you don't act totally stupid and ignorant, anyone won't get on my nerves much. ;)
Like in class, when someone asks something that's already been covered by the teacher, and only asks because he was talking and then suddenly decides to find out what it was we were talking about. >.> Listen for Pete's sake. Talking is not priority. >.>

I am especially annoyed by people who can't obey simple traffic laws.

Same here. Just got out of Driver's Ed. >.>
When someone cuts you off, when someone blows past the stop sign, when someone just swerves in front of you without signaling, easy to get on your nerves....though theoretically we shouldn't or we'd be dead because of road rage or something. >.>

....and annoying sounds that continue

I was stuck inside in math class during finals day and a weird riveting sound was coming from outside, we couldn't concentrate and probably contributed to me getting a lower grade than I expected. Ugh. >.> Annoying, all right.

Blatant stupidity. I deal with this alot at work. At least for the most part I only have to deal with co-workers, going in at 4am only puts me in that store with the customers for the last half of my day, and I work in the stockroom on top of that so I rarely even have to see them. But your co-workers can be just as mindlessly stupid and I'd be up all night just ranting about that alone.

Driving. People are just stupid on the road, and I can't even count the number of times I get cut off because some asshole panics and just *has* to swerve in front of me only to find out he hasn't planned far enough ahead to figure out exactly where he's going so then I'm stuck waiting behind him while he tries to figure that out on top of having nearly rear-ended the idiot.

Those are the two biggest things right now, but there's plenty more. I'm sure all of us could write a book on the matter.

It really annoys me when girls talk with pipsqueak voices. Or when people change their voices around others. It's one thing to talk in a considerate tone rather than in your normal "gtfo" voice, but sometimes people can take their acts to an extreme.

I really hate that airy "hhhhhhh omg heehee" tone of voice.
It belongs to me; and no others. I am the only person on the face of the earth who can pull off an airy tone of voice without looking a fool. :monster:

Blatant stupidity could be anything of course. :lol:
I deal with that all the time in real life and online. But especially in school, and I know for a fact that they're not playing around and all that jazz.

And, heck yes, girls that talk in pipsqueak voices annoy me oh so much. >.<
We watched 2 movies -- Glass Menagerie, and Great Gatsby -- whose lead actresses talked in such a voice. It annoyed the heck not just out of me, but of all involved in watching it.
I'm fine with just the regular voice, thank you very much.

Come to think of it, anything squeaky annoys me.

Haha, yeah i'll agree with that. Squeaky, "cute" voices just piss me off like nails on a chalkboard. All that forced, fake, constant cheeriness. There's this lady at work that always talks in this high pitched, bouncy, squeaky voice and some dumb bastard gave her the code for the phones for overhead announcements on the loudspeaker, and every day she gets on that thing to say something completely pointless before the store opens and tortures us all with that god-awful voice.

Hmm...out of all things, people annoy me most. Not all, mind you, but there's a couple of behavior styles that gets on my nerves. Those include unnecessary rudeness, chronic lying, picking fights, arrogance, bitchyness/snapping, and such.

Other than that, I suppose not a lot annoys me as such. Just some minor things that happen, but it's not that bad.

I hate seeing people bullying. I always have to step in which has lead to quite a few fights in my time.

What annoys me?

Ignorance and stupidity, unnecessary rudeness, Hippocrates, Procrastinator, people who can’t follow the rules to the road is definitely a good one, fake people, know-it-all’s, Circus Clowns, George W. Bush, Nancy Pelosi…

Lol… Ah well, life’s to short right?

Hahaha, there are a lot of things that annoy me, it would take forever to list everything. :lol:

I dislike it when children ages 2 and up scream because they want a toy or because they're just chucking a tantrum, I can't stand it! My nephew did it today while I was volunteering at his school. He wanted to do a certain activity while the lady made him do something else so he started crying and got very cranky. He sat down with his arms folded and you should have seen the look on his face. He randomly screamed out loud as well, I just ignored it because he thinks he can get everything his way. >_<

Snoring really annoys me, especially when it's loud. My Dad snores real bad sometimes and I have to keep my television on during the night to block it out, it drives me mad. I don't know how my Mum can put up with it, I really don't. I feel sorry for her most of the time.

Back