What annoys you?

Humans. Humans annoy me. I wish all humans at least had some common sense, but they don't and that makes me sad.

Bugs. All kinds of bugs. They exist only to piss me off. They just don't go away.

Hmm that's all I got really. Those two things annoy me to no end. Those things are the reasons I have headaches every day. But I'm good. Those things may annoy me, but I have to focus on me and my future for now.

When I get old, I'll start to curse out everything and everybody in sight.

What annoys me the most is been bullied, specially when you are relaxed and are trying to enjoy the day. There is nothing more annoying than that. No one likes to be bullied by someone else. It enrages the people in a serious way.

Hearing people chew. Like oh my god. It actually drives me crazy.

Also in college there was a guy who had no idea what personal space was. So you'd say something or he'd say something that he thought was funny and then he'd get really close and kinda just stare at you, waiting until you laugh. I suppose that's more awkward than anything, but it was super uncomfortable and some days I just didn't feel like dealing with it o.o

Idiot fanboys.
Drivers that drive in the fast lane while going under the speed limit.
People that don't work hard and strive to always do their best at work.
SJW's.
Elitists that try and pull the "you're not a fan" card when your music taste differs from theirs.
When my grandma calls my cat Larry. Considering his name is Johnny, and Larry is the name off my asshole/prick father. Dont. Ever. Call. My. Cat. That. Name. :rage:

That's all I got for now.

People on a job that expect others to do their work so they can find a nice cozy corner to sleep all shift. I worked as a custodian for the post office and I would do 16 hours worth of work in an 8 hour day and the others did 2 hours of work in an 8 hour day. One actually had the nerve to ask me to slow down - I was making them look bad. They were doing that all by themselves.

My friend that I used to live with used to do things that annoyed me. He'd complain about the living room being messy and that I didn't clean it up but it was all HIS shit and when I would straighten up things he complained that I moved his things. I would clean the kitchen, everything in it's place. He'd come in 15-20 minutes later, make himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. When he left there was peanut butter and jelly smeared all over the counter, the knife he used, the peanut butter jar was out and open, same with the jelly and the bread would be laying there open waiting to get stale. Then adding insult to injury, he'd complain that the kitchen was dirty and accuse me of not cleaning it.

Rude people, ignorant, stupid people. If you can't be polite. If you can't help the situation or the person that's in distress - go away - don't be an asshole and make things worse. And for heaven's sake, if the person is fine don't ruin their day by being an asshole and bullying them. If you've ever watched the TV show NCIS, the original, you'll understand this. I have a T-shirt that says "WARNING: Stupidity Punishable By Gibbs Slaps" and I don't know how many times I come across people or hear of people that I'd like to do that. Sometimes it takes a lot of control not to and other times they're just lucky they're not within reach. For those who've never watched the show or are in an area that it doesn't air, here's what it looks like.

Back