What annoys you?

Chavs.
The local dialect.
Dieting adverts, skinny models, etc.
Women who moan about how "fat" they are when there's nothing wrong with them, IMO. It always pisses me off.
Being someone who prefers larger ladies, it's bound to. There is nothing attractive about being thin.
Other than that, rap, country, and emo music make my ears bleed.

Btw Amelia, for an "Aerith fan" that's quite a foolish avatar to use to show it :P

Anyway,

-Throwing up at parties

-Lying Taxi drivers who won't take your drunk friends home

-Facebook

-Slow internetz

-Les Miserables. It knows why.

-CONOR! (will elaborate, greatly, upon this twat later)

-Smokers who blow smoke in my face.

-My leg. It's starting to hurt again.

-My mouse. It now refuses to work, and I have to use the touchpad. D:

-My MP3 player.

-Hospitals. You can just smell death in the air =/

That's all for now.

how does that apply to you amelia? he didnt say he hated people incapable of telling the truth.

but i think country music gets too much hate from people, gospel is the worst kind of music

i used to work in a hospital, its not to bad unless you are around the terminal patients, but then most of them go to a hospice.

People that thinks that they're the best thing on tha universe and doesn't respect or tolerate other people ideology.

Pet Peeves

My biggest pet peeve is people and their cell phones. I can understand why people want to carry them with them most of the time, and I understand that they are really useful. I even own one myself! What I DON'T understand though is why people have to be in contact with their friends, their relatives, and their pets 24/7. I really HATE when I see someone at work pull a cell phone out of their pocket, likely just to inform some retard what they are up to. Personally I find it to be quite a relief leaving my phone in the pocket of my jacket when I am at work, and I cannot comprehend that everyone I work with are so important that they have to be reachable at all times. Put those damn cell phones away and give yourself a break.

What are your pet peeves?

I feel the same way about cell phones. Add in the fact that foolish people talk on 'em while driving (some even text). That bothers me to no end. Stupid and dangerous. If you have business on your phone, save it for when you've reached your destination or have made a pit stop.

while continuing on the Cell phone thing....I hate how some people are so lazy that they have to buy those hands free sets that go in their ear...that is SO confusing to people. Especially when you are alone with somebody like that, and they start talking. Then you go and answer their questions just to find out that they are talking to somebody else on a phone...talk about making me feel like a dumbass.

I haven't carried a mobile around with me for at least a year, I began to notice how much stress it added in a normal day. As for my other pet peeves, I hate hate hate not having any milk in the fridge in the morning. If I can't have milk with my breakfast then I'm pissed. I also hate losing...

...at anything.

-S.B

People who walk really slow in front of you in a public place. And women with prams. They think they own the fucking world and its dog, just because they have a baby with them. >>

People who walk really slow in front of you in a public place. And women with prams. They think they own the fucking world and its dog, just because they have a baby with them. >>

Yeah, that's a usual thing. Seems like you're in the Verve's "Bittersweet Symphony" video doesn't it.

I'm a woman with a pram and I don't get in the way -_-

I hate with my girlfriend shoves shit like her cellphone or something in my pocket and it makes me feel weighed down

I hate being called a hero. Becuse i am not a hero I am just a normal man who wants to live a normal life.

no it is a bit diffrent than the line in MGS4
this is the line from MGS4 " i am no hero, never was, never will be"

Back