What annoys you?

I SECOND THAT, VR! This server must freaking die, before it becomes more retarded... But that's just my (and everyone else who gets annoyed at seeing a 'server is too busy' message every second's) opinion.

Amen to that!

Things that annoy me- pessimism, doom spreaders (those stupid copnspiracy theorists that say the government is trying to kill us all, I know it's probably true but I don't want to hear it), lack of time, showoffs.

It really annoys me when I'm playing a video game or something, and there's a bit that I can't get past and someone's like 'Ohh that bit's eeeasy :wacky:'. Thanks, that was really helpful, I feel really inspired and confident now.. ¬_¬

Also when people tell me to 'hurry up'. Because yeh, I'm purposely taking forever JUST TO ANNOY YOU? No you retard, I'm doing whatever it is as fast as I can and you telling me to hurry reeeaally isn't going to make me go any faster. :dry:

More things that annoy me.

-People who are always pessimistic.

-When really smart people I know in real life type retarded on msn. It just pisses me off.

-The way limewire chooses to work or not.

-Small children. I may have already mentioned them but...I hate them so much ;_;

-The lack of space left on my MP3 Player D:

-n00bs who PM me about the RPG O_O

-Arguing with people.

-Lying teachers. She knows who she is *mutters darkly*

-Drama coursework. We have to write so much D:

-My recent lack of motivation to do anything.

-Being too warm.

-The fact I still haven't bought new hairdye, or got my hair recut :dry:

-My friend still has my memory card.

-I type better than my 25 year old cousin. Who has a degree.

-The fact that Jake and I rely heavily on Lucy for maths and science answers, though I'm predicted an A in both.

-French homework. It should be limited to the classroom only, that's how horrible it is.

I hate you all.

What pisses me off most is people who walk slowly through town, right in front of you. Bastards they are.
And people who over take me then go exactly the same speed right in front of me. It's fucking pointless. So I usually just under take them to piss them off. :wacky:
People who try to force their religion on me. I'm drastically atheist, and I think the only thing that'll change that would be solid evidence of God's existence.
Probably more, but I can't think.

Chavs.

I got more hatred inside me:wacky:
-This stupid server
-The vaccine injected to me yesterday that pains me repeatively
-People who stare at me because Iwear hearing aids
-Girls who scream in a high-pitched voice if they see a bug or something
-People who hate bugs (I love bugs)
-n00bs (probably me)
-pens that don't work
-My mom telling me to put on stupid clothes for unimportant occasions

I hate you all.

What pisses me off most is people who walk slowly through town, right in front of you. Bastards they are.

Chavs.

I really couldn't agree more >_<

I think the think that really annoys me the most is the people who are full of themselves and then brag about it because no one else has something that they have. Arrogance really.

I got more hatred inside me:wacky:
-This stupid server

I dunno what the deal is with the server but it's been bugging me too, it's hard to pwn when the server is too busy.

-The vaccine injected to me yesterday that pains me repeatively
Bawww.
-People who stare at me because Iwear hearing aids
BAWWWWW.

-People who hate bugs (I love bugs)
I don't like bugs <.< There's very few I don't mind...ladybugs, lacewings, butterflies and moths, dragonflies, cicadas, praying mantises and grasshoppers. That's about it...everything else just kinda grosses me out.

Moar things that annoy me:
1. Liars
2. People who are very bad at lying and can't keep their stories straight
3. The cold weather
4. TN's spastic weather, I don't ever get a chance to get used to it being 20 degrees or 40 since it switches so much
5. My parents' dog
6. This stupid stray cat that keeps stealing my cat's food and fighting him

What pisses me off most is people who walk slowly through town, right in front of you

I want to punch those people in the gob. I end up just barging past and swearing really loudly about nob heads that get in the way

I include groups of people that just stop for 'a natter' in that aswel, when rthey chose to stand right in the middle of aisles and what not instead of actually m,oving to the side. I chose to barge right thru them aswel

i hate being groped by idiotic men when Im on a night out just trying to have a laugh with my mate. Go away, if I was interested you would know

I hate the price of alcohol when Im on a night out and I always seem to come back home with less than I think

Waiting for taxis irritates me

Im also annoyed because I want a kebab and no wheres open:dry:

I hate that too. >_<

-I also hate those people who walk in a large group and feel like they can take up the whole damn sidewalk. And they won't fucking move forcing you to step into the grass or street to get around them.

-People who pull out in front of me while driving; particularly when they quickly dart out as if they have some place to go and then they start driving five miles under the speed limit.

-Fed Ex drivers.

-When restaurants serve me old coffee.

My coworkers that don't take their jobs professionally. Not only does this annoy me, but it also contributes to my employer's prejudice against high school employee's, making life harder on me. Also, my school's melodrama that gets perpetuated by those "woe is me" teenage girls that cry for days because they didn't win homecoming queen. Yeah, I'd say that's pretty irritating.

MATHS!OMG hate it!!!And team sports and wannabe barbie girls who are crying when their nail isn't painted well...geeeeez.I hate the carrots, liars, friends who aren't true friends who are lying you or uses you, people who believe that they suffer the great that they are the only one who are suffering

Last edited:
-Getting disconnected from World of Warcraft or Xbox Live while in the middle of an intense battle.

-Tailgaters

-Crying babies

-Too many dogs in a house (we have 6)

-Old people

-Expensive education (damn the debt I'll have)

-Running out of peanut butter

-Snobs

-People who talk on their cell phone while I try to wait on them at work

-Headaches

-Times when I have to go to work, but would rather sit around on the computer for a bit longer. Times like RIGHT NOW. Bye.

My mothers interfering today.

My smart arse ex boyfriend - altho i totally pwned him by text earlier

My effing CAT. For some ANNOYING reason she has chosen to not have a wee in the litter tray but do it on my plugs that have my tv, PS2 & GHD's attached to.......I wouldnt mind but she has fresh litter in her tray!!

It would have served her right if she had electrocuted herself. Altho then Id be sad. STUPID CAT!

The stupid weather affected my internetz

-Internet spazzes.

-Stupid bus drivers. One time My friends and I asked for a ticket to the bustop nearest our houses. And paid. The bloody bus didn't go where the driver let us pay for, and we were on the bus for two hours longer than we should have been O_O

-The way Hex ended. That wasn't an ending. That was a cliffhanger! WHERE IS SERIES 3?

-My MSN randomly unblocking people.

-Windows Vista.

-Shower randomly spazzing and going cold.

I still haven't seen the ending to Hex series 2. I lost interest after they killed off Cassie and used Ella as the main character. =/
I think I saw it as far as when she couldn't kill Malakai and everyone in the school was a Succubus.

Just about everything irritates me, but I really don't like druids or bards.
And mimes - they just kinda freak me out, you know? With the whole not talking thing...

There are actually a fair few things that annoy me

• People who never watch where their walking
  • People who walk slow in front of me at the mall
  • Long service at a fast food restaurant (record 48min)
  • Those people that IM you out of the blue asking for pics
  • Attention whores
  • My internet cutting out
  • n00bs
  • Rappers who can't really sing (oh yes, they're out there!)
  • Loud ass people in public
  • When people smoke in front of me (it just always blows towards me)
  • Rich people who flaunt their wealth
  • People who act fake

Just about everything irritates me, but I really don't like druids or bards.
And mimes - they just kinda freak me out, you know? With the whole not talking thing...

You don't like mimes? I'm a part-time mime :monster: I also got one to talk, which was a great achievement xD

Back