What annoys you?

Alarm clocks

I hate mine with a fucking passion - or rather the evil alarm tone set on my phone seeing as I dont know how too work my alarm clock

Losing my tv remote. Every goddam day

Standing on plugs.

People laughing when Iv stood on a plug

Dropping my GHD's

Spilling drinks on a daily basis and managing to smash every glass I own

People trying to make conversation whe I really can't be arsed but Im too polite to tell them too fuck off >.<

I REALLY hate Sales men of the door to door variety and the annoying buffoons that hang around the shops with their clips boads ''have you had an accident in the last 2 years madam?'' Not but you will do if you don't BACK OFF!!

Standing on plugs.

Apparently that's the most painful household accident that can happen. Personally I would have thought that standing on a knife rack would be a hell of a lot more painful, but meh.

I REALLY hate Sales men of the door to door variety and the annoying buffoons that hang around the shops with their clips boads ''have you had an accident in the last 2 years madam?'' Not but you will do if you don't BACK OFF!!

Ugh, I hate the people who stop me in the high street trying to get me to donate money or sign up for some creepy cult. This guy stopped me in Edinburgh a couple of months ago, was sooo hopeless it was unbelievable!! 'Are you a student in Edinburgh?' 'No.' 'Do you come to Edinburgh a lot?' 'Not really.' 'Well would you come more if you got a free haircut?' 'Well, no, the train ticket would cost more than a haircut anyway, and I cut my own hair.' 'Are you SURE?' *walk away*

1) Mum talking in Irish
2) Irish lenguage
3) Cookie Monsters
4) Girls who think they're ugly when they're not.
5) emos
6) Drunk people
7) Kissing up close... When someone else is kissing of course xD
8) Windy days.
9) Pollution
10) Bitches... Not the female dog

- You know what I really annoys me... When Schools give fucking scholarships to football players/athletes. Just... What the fuck are they going to do with a scholarships? They just throw a damn ball around and party. Good luck trying to get into the sport leagues.

- Yes I hate PE. Just make fat kids do it. I could have use that class period time on something more efficient for my education and my future. I don't need to learn to kick a damn ball around.

- When you tell someone or their kids they're over weight and get offended. Dude, we're just trying to help you or your kid not get a heart attack in the future.

- I hate it when people are like: "omg i'm sooo unque cuz I do art and I'm in theater." No... You're not...

- People who steal ideas, writings, copy art and call it their own. It's okay to steal ideas once in a while, but if you do it often and call it your own then that's fucking low. At least credit the source.

- When people think video games are for kids... Hi... There is something called Mature rated games...

- When people come on the forums and ask a question like: "WHO IS SEPHIROTH'S PARENTS?" How about you replay the fucking game and actually pay attention to the damn script.

- Girls... Most of the girls on this forum are awesome XD but I cannot stand most girls...

- Girls/Women who do whatever their boyfriend or husband tells them to do. I'm sorry, you have no personality.

- Hard core liberals and conservatives... No... Stay far far from me...

- People who say: "OMG UR FROM NY!? DO U LIKE? HAVE STABBINGS IN UR BACKYARD?" No, and my town has a VERY low crime rate actually... Not to mention it's a rich, upscale town so stfu. By the way, Manhattan is one of the cleanest cities in the US. Also it has a low crime rate.

- People who force drugs and alcohol on other people.

- People who try to cut others in line. No, wait your fucking turn.

- Also driving as well... When there is heavy traffic at an exit and some jackass speeds past everyone and tries to squeeze in front of the line.

- People who tailgate me even though I'm going 10 over the limit. Fine, I'll speed up and you'll get the ticket. ;D (Or I'll slow down.)

- Myspace... It's just the ultimate place to be a huge attention whore.

- When people have a BILLION images on myspace and it nearly crashes your computer... Or just crashes your computer...

- People who blast rap music. I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR DISGUSTING, UNTALENTED PIECE OF SHIT THAT WILL MAKE MY EARS BLEED!!!

- Frat boys... Ew... I'm taken, stay away from me thanks...

- People who want to major in Fashion... Yeah.... Good luck getting a contract with Gucci. Same goes for art, theater, and writing. Have fun trying to impress the writers for The New Yorker.

- People who think Tim Burton is the best director in the whole world. No, he's not. Burton is a complete jackass and he killed Batman, as well as Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

- Teenagers (12 - 17) Who think they know how the world works. *snorts* Right, you're still kids by the way.

- Otaku's who want to live in Japan and fit in... That's nice of you, try getting into a public Bathhouse because you won't be accepted. The Japanese do not like outsiders living in their country.

Oh boy, the list can go on. XD

- You know what I really annoys me... When Schools give fucking scholarships to football players/athletes. Just... What the fuck are they going to do with a scholarships? They just throw a damn ball around and party. Good luck trying to get into the sport leagues.

That pisses me off so much. What pisses me off more is teachers who let sports players get away with missed assignments and such because they don't want the team to lose.

- When you tell someone or their kids they're over weight and get offended. Dude, we're just trying to help you or your kid not get a heart attack in the future.

But god forbid we hurt their feelings, that's liek the biggest crime EVAR anyone can commit.

- People who steal ideas, writings, copy art and call it their own. It's okay to steal ideas once in a while, but if you do it often and call it your own then that's fucking low. At least credit the source.

Could mention names but I won't :dry:

- Hard core liberals and conservatives... No... Stay far far from me...

You forgot Jesus-freaks :monster:

- People who blast rap music. I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR DISGUSTING, UNTALENTED PIECE OF SHIT THAT WILL MAKE MY EARS BLEED!!!

What's makes it worse is how the subs they keep in the trunk of their car will rattle it so bad all you hear is loud vibrations of the car frame.

- People who think Tim Burton is the best director in the whole world. No, he's not. Burton is a complete jackass and he killed Batman, as well as Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Aww, I like Burton, but I'm not a total fanboy. Actually the only movies of his I enjoy are Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleepy Hollow, Mars Attacks and Batman Returns. Oh and I hate Edward Scissorhands ^_^

- Teenagers (12 - 17) Who think they know how the world works. *snorts* Right, you're still kids by the way.

Hippies are that way too, only they're ten times worse. Hate their lot :wacky:

- Otaku's who want to live in Japan and fit in... That's nice of you, try getting into a public Bathhouse because you won't be accepted. The Japanese do not like outsiders living in their country.

The Japanese are racist. You won't fit in just because you eat Pocky and can spout phrases you learned off Naruto.

- Yes I hate PE. Just make fat kids do it. I could have use that class period time on something more efficient for my education and my future. I don't need to learn to kick a damn ball around.

Oh lord yes. I wish schools would stop all of this trying to 'round our personalities' and making us 'overall better people'. For Christ's sake, you are there to TEACH us, so please do so instead of trying to control our minds aswell. ¬_¬ People are DIFFERENT, nobody is perfect, so just accept it and stop trying to turn us into mini jesuses. And as for PE, total bollocks, a complete waste of time. I did core PE for 4 years and *finally* got to drop it this year, and I can honestly say that I learnt nothing useful from that experience, oh, except ofcourse the correct way to steal a ball from someone in a game of basketball. Fucking yay, I can see THAT being of use when applying for university 'DUHHH, I CAN THROW A BALL IN THE AIR!!!1 :wacky:'

¬_¬

- Ohio State Buckeyes: everyone is always talking about it. So I buy Michigan shirts just to aggravate the fans at my workplace. And I'm not even a fan of either teams...I don't know anything about football.

- Those who cannot respect others' opinions and constantly trying to prove them wrong with "facts" when really, they are all actually "opinions". Don't get the two mixed-up.

- Drunk drivers: Seriously, throw yourselves off a cliff. I don't want you in my neighborhood. (Yeah we almost got hit by one.)

- Ohio: Yes, I mentioned the football team, but I honestly despise this place. Well, Columbus at least.

- Smokers: Please don't puff smoke on my face when I'm trying to converse with you. That's just rude.

- Those who think they are more superior than everyone else. Who are you again?

- Stingy people. I guess I'm more referring to my brother here. He won't give me fifty bucks to send to my mom in the Philippines and we ended up yelling at each other a few weeks ago. He threw his wallet on my plate (while I was eating!) and yelled, "Here then, take my fucking money!" I SHOULD HAVE!! But no, I threw it back at his chest. Stupid me.

- Those who talk behind people's back. Yeah I've done it, and still do, but really, it's not like it's intentional. You just happen to be the topic, but in the end I realize that I probably should have kept my mouth shut. So. Yeah. I'm annoyed with myself at times as well. Talking about someone is okay, but if it becomes something cruel, then I don't want to be a part of it anymore - at all. This happens a lot with family and friends, and it's tiring, really.

- Cunts, assholes, jackasses, and those in the same family. Enough said, so please go away.

- People who are so damn irresponsible. It's understandable to be irresponsible once in awhile, but don't make it into a habit.

- And last but not least: those people at my workplace who goes out for a cigarette-break and don't clock out. We all get paid the same here, and so you're telling me that while I'm working my butt off with the children, you are working on your cigarette butt?

Last edited:
- Girls/Women who do whatever their boyfriend or husband tells them to do. I'm sorry, you have no personality.

Gawd I was one of those once, having to ask PERMISSION to go out?! Having to explain that just because I was late home from work wasn't because I was cheating on him. Now it annoys me so much when I see it happening to people I know. 3 years I put up with it for....and I'm seriously annoyed with myself for that
I want to shake them and tell them how foolish they are being just go out and do what you want but they have to learn the hard way >_<

It's laughable to think I ever put up with some egotisical males bullshit

And last but not least: those people at my workplace who goes out for a cigarette-break and don't clock out. We all get paid the same here, and so you're telling me that while I'm working my butt off with the children, you are working on your cigarette butt?

Ughh! I hate that too! When people step out for a cigarette break. Why should you get a 5-10 minute paid break for smoking a damn cigarette? Okay fine, I'll take a 5-10 break as well and sit down. Hold your damn urges in... You can wait until your actual break to smoke. Also they come back smelling like cigarette smoke. :sick:

Gawd I was one of those once, having to ask PERMISSION to go out?! Having to explain that just because I was late home from work wasn't because I was cheating on him. Now it annoys me so much when I see it happening to people I know. 3 years I put up with it for....and I'm seriously annoyed with myself for that
I want to shake them and tell them how foolish they are being just go out and do what you want but they have to learn the hard way >_<

It's laughable to think I ever put up with some egotisical males bullshit

Yeah... It's rather abusive too. =/

I use to be friends with a girl who did anything her boyfriend or some guy she liked said to do. She's so bad that you can hand her poison and say: "Drink this... It's good for you." She would do it. She has done drugs just because people said: "Here, try it."

I tried helping her, I give up. She simply phails at life.

Gawd I was one of those once, having to ask PERMISSION to go out?! Having to explain that just because I was late home from work wasn't because I was cheating on him. Now it annoys me so much when I see it happening to people I know.

I've known alot of girls in relationships with guys like that. I usually just tell them that if the guy can't trust them, then it's not a good relationship to be in.

Ughh! I hate that too! When people step out for a cigarette break. Why should you get a 5-10 minute paid break for smoking a damn cigarette? Okay fine, I'll take a 5-10 break as well and sit down. Hold your damn urges in... You can wait until your actual break to smoke. Also they come back smelling like cigarette smoke. :sick:

That never really bothered me about the not clocking out thing...what bothered me is how they have a tendency to take smoke breaks during the busiest time and leave you hanging.

Actually when I was at Arby's, I had one manager who would always say "I gotta go to the bathroom!" and run off for 5 or 10 minutes during peak lunch hour.

I am annoyed by:
-People who don't give poor people just one penny because they don't know that they will be blessed by God if they just spare one penny, since when I was 9 I spared a quarter to a poor woman and she said, "God bless you."
-Emos because all they talk about is death.
-My mom.
-When people don't talk to me on MSN because they don't feel like it or something.
-When people don't apologize for humiliating people in front of their crush (happened to me once, I never forgave my friend)
-People who get furious and throw a tantrum because they didn't win a video game or they died in the game or something.
-Racists and sexists and rapists.
-When the internet takes 10 minutes to load.
-My big brother's cellphone who rings this annoying ringtone that goes like "BOOOOOOOOOOOONG"
repeatively.
-People who brag over the limit.
-People who judge books by their cover.
-Shows that have no plot.
-Animal testing.
-Every disease on Earth.
-Baby shows that have an adult version of it.
That's it I presume. Well I don't give a crap about my mom. All she like is money

I can answer this in one word...

D'lain... >-<

I lol'd at that one. Hard. :monster:

I am annoyed by:
-People who don't give poor people just one penny because they don't know that they will be blessed by God if they just spare one penny, since when I was 9 I spared a quarter to a poor woman and she said, "God bless you."

lolwut? :wacky: You do realize that homeless usually spend money they accumulate on alcohol or drugs, right? If you want to help a homeless person, give them a sandwich instead. K, more things that annoy me:

1. The new version of AIM
2. MSN
3. That there isn't a good IM program
4. That it's illegal to torrent and fileshare, it's bull
5. How when you try to play DVDs on your comp, they always try to install software
6. Sony's idiotic marketing ploys for the PS3
7. That sports players get paid millions for tossing a ball around
8. Christians

Don't be so naive. VR is right, it may seem nice and helpful to give money to people on the streets, but they will more often spend it on drugs/alcohol, how do you think they got there in the first place? I have nothing against charitable giving though, I'm all for it, but if you really care about helping them then give them something useful, like as VR said, a sandwich or something that can't be traded in for drugs.

Oops. My bad. But don't blame me, I was at young age.

Just so long as you don't hold to that view forever, it's alright. It really is much better to just give them food instead of money. Or hell, even a jacket or something if you can spare it.

Another thing that annoys me: my PS2 controller. I think it's possessed or something, because alot of times when I start up a game, my character will start walking without me even touching the analog stick. I have to remedy this by slamming on the analog stick a few times...kinda hard to play a game when your character is running against the wall and won't control right.

Just so long as you don't hold to that view forever, it's alright. It really is much better to just give them food instead of money. Or hell, even a jacket or something if you can spare it.

Another thing that annoys me: my PS2 controller. I think it's possessed or something, because alot of times when I start up a game, my character will start walking without me even touching the analog stick. I have to remedy this by slamming on the analog stick a few times...kinda hard to play a game when your character is running against the wall and won't control right.

:blink:That happens to me but my character goes round and round in circles til i feel sick. I slam the stick thing aswel but I suspect that is possibly what broke it in the first place. I think perhaps it's just time we invested in new control pads xD

:blink:That happens to me but my character goes round and round in circles til i feel sick. I slam the stick thing aswel but I suspect that is possibly what broke it in the first place. I think perhaps it's just time we invested in new control pads xD

You too? O_O Hrmm...I'd like to get a new controller but I don't feel like spending $20 on one, especially when I just had to buy a new memory card since I finally used up all the space on my first one.

What annoys me:

This damn server.

You too? O_O Hrmm...I'd like to get a new controller but I don't feel like spending $20 on one, especially when I just had to buy a new memory card since I finally used up all the space on my first one.

What annoys me:

This damn server.
I SECOND THAT, VR! This server must freaking die, before it becomes more retarded... But that's just my (and everyone else who gets annoyed at seeing a 'server is too busy' message every second's) opinion.

Back