What annoys you?

Lol, right here we go!

People who talk in cinemas.
My mums dog, believes every piece of food is its!
Chavs, cause theyre scum!
People who wear things up their arses.
Bad boy drivers, LEARN TO DRIVE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON MORON!
People who ruin endings for books, TV shows, films, games.
People who dont respect other peoples opinions.

Many things annoy me.....

People who think Macs are better than PCs....right...*snorts*

People who are sexist and racists.

Hypocrites - Sure we can all be hypocrites sometimes and admitting to it is fine. I don't like hypocrites who actually keep being a hypocrite and deny it.

Bad drivers - Seriously....is it that hard to signal? Do I need to point the signs to you 'exit only', 'entrance only' or 'one way'!?

Jeeps - Most of the people who drive them around here drive aggressively.

'Girls gone wild' or videos like that annoy the hell out of me. Those girls are so low and have no dignity.

Sorry, but I can't stand this. The second time a went to see Dir en grey live I saw teens dress up in Gothic Lolita. Okay, so why Gothic lolita? Well Dir en grey have said in their interviews that they don't like Gothic Lolita fashion. Then why are you dressing in Gothic Lolita at a Dir en grey concert!? Dir en grey isn't visual kei anymore or doesn't like Gothic Lolita. Just because they are a Japanese band, doesn't mean they're into the same stuff as the other Japanese bands. Oh and they're are not 'kawaii'.

When I use to work at Gamestop moms drop off their kids at the store while they go shopping. Right, if your going to drop off your fucking kids so they can ruin the store, and break things, I hope your paying me. I'm not a baby sitter and watch your damn kids. (Oh, and we have kicked kids out of the store when they were causing trouble . :D)

When people say: "Well I hate that because it's popular and not underground!" I don't really like Fall out boy, or any popular music not because it's 'popular', it's because I don't the style or songs. Metallica is rather popular but I like a couple of their songs. Same goes for games and anime. I've seen people say: "I hate Final Fantasy 7 because it's so popular! It sucks!"

People who brag about doing drugs, sex and drinking. There is nothing to brag about that, kept it to yourself. It's very disgraceful.

Muffin tops and girls having tong straps sticking out.

George Bush, no one likes him anymore. *twiches*

Clothes that are made cheaply but over priced. Why would you ever pay 70 dollars for a thin, little, plain shirt that can rip easily that says 'Juicy Couture' on it!?

Abstract art - Okay, so this painting with these little lines on it represent your life....? A two year old can paint little lines on a canvas. So why does it cost millions!? Anyone can pull it off!!!

End rant.

People making out in public. fine you love each other but i dont wanna see you shove your tongue down their throats. especially if your like in macdonalds with your friends and trying to eat. get a room.
Agreed.

Things that REALLY Annoy Me

-People who complain about emos
-Stereotypical emos
-racists and sexists
-Dogs who pee around the house while you're babysitting them
-My lil brudda:blink:
-The guys in my school because all they do is look at me and stare at me and I wonder why. Sure, I wear hearing aids because I have hearing loss, but what else? They tease me all the time.
-Satan-worshipping goths
-This girl named Yasmeen in the other grade 6 class who spreads rumors about me that aren't true:dry:
-Low-paying jobs
-People who cancel TV shows like Sailor Moon because they said the moon wasn't the planet. I MEAN, WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT? IT'S FICTIONAL!!!!!:banghead:
-People who make fun of disabled people
-People who revive threads (if this thread is old, sorry about reviving it)
-Dead batteries
-Parents who worry about money
-Child abuse

One of the managers at work sticking her beak in when Its pretty obvious things are going tits up and im trying to fix it.... stop stating the obvious woman and i wont tell you to fuck off:dry:

I hate public transport with a passion. It makes me late almost every single day and the damn thing is HOURLY. If i miss it im screwed if its im screwed
And if I go for an earler bus I have to get 2 and I get stuck with annoying school children that are playing their crappy music on their mobiles and talking about SEX at that hour in the morning. I just want to punch them

My tv has a mind of its own that REALLY gets my goat, especially since it wasn't cheap....

People nudging me on msn

People starting a convo with me on msn when Im set to busy

My empty bank account (fair enought that's my own fault but it still winds me up)

Nob heads who think they own the roads and nearly flatten me - nob heads who talk on their mobiles whilst driving and nearly flatten me (yes I am one of those people who shakes their fist and shouts at these people, I get pedestrian rage)

Getting up in the mornings, I hate that with a passion

Text talk. I feel like a retard when Im trying to read it because it just doesn't make sense and it hurts my brain!

Girls that look orange because of all the make up they wear. Why bother spending the time to trowel it on. It doesn't look good, it just makes you look like a prat

Oh, my PC. I cant describle how much it's pissing me off right now

Muffin tops and girls having tong straps sticking out.

I laugh at these imbeciles. Why wear pants that are too small?! It just makes you look fatter!

And Im also agreeing on the PDA....get a goddam room, I dont want to see people groping in public, it's just gross.....

Ok....I think Im done for now......

Nope ....not done I.....

Snoring really annoys me, especially when it's loud. My Dad snores real bad sometimes and I have to keep my television on during the night to block it out, it drives me mad. I don't know how my Mum can put up with it, I really don't. I feel sorry for her most of the time.

I can't stand snoring....I find it reall hard to settle at night and my exes snored. They got elbowed, shook, hit and had their noses held. I got so hacked off at times that I gave up and slept on my settee. That is probably the thing that angers me the most I can feel the rage building up to the poiint I just want to punch them in the face :mad:

Last edited:
-People who cancel TV shows like Sailor Moon because they said the moon wasn't the planet. I MEAN, WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT? IT'S FICTIONAL!!!!!:banghead:

What?

-I am constantly annoyed by my co-workers. They are always asking the same questions over and over again and they seem intent on making my life miserable.

-I am extremely annoyed by Rap music.

-People who call me and then try to put me on hold.

-When guys brush off my opinions on things like video games and anime because I'm a girl. Or even worse, when they tell me I wouldn't like a game or anime because I'm a girl. Who the hell are you to tell me what I'd like?

-People who call me a prude because I don't want to hear the details of their sex life. Please keep it to yourself, thanks.

Oh yeah......Iv had that off guys aswel Nephry. In fact at my xmas do the other day I was talking to one of the new lads & we got on to chatting about FF because of a tattoo I had....
He had the cheek to ask me a load of questions because he thought I was LYING he kept saying, no way, I don't believe you...I soon put his arse in place >.>

Just because I don't have a penis does not mean that my PS2 is not my most treasured posession!!!!!

Oh, and just because I happened to watch Titanic & Love Actually yesterday doesn't automatically mean I have ''Shit taste in films'' Saying I should watch a ''proper'' film annoys me. I will watch what I want & its nobody elses place to say otherwise. Its not like im forcing you to watch it with me so back off!
I also like Terminator, Scar face, Battle Royale, Green Street etc etc I actually prefer these kinds of films but just because I chose to watch summin else doesnt mean 'I dont know what a good film is' We are all different DEAL WITH IT

Last edited:
Wow, time for a rant I guess..

-The vast vast majority of 1st-4th year pipsqueaks at my school (11-15 year olds). They annoy the hell out of me!! God, they think that *they're* better than everyone else because they walk with huge swaggers even though they're a bunch of midgets, have absolutely NO grasp on the English language, are proud of the fact that they fail all of their classes except gym where they excel by throwing their weight around.. And they think that they are mature because they hang around the streets at night drinking Buckfast and finding people desperate enough to want to have sex with them behind a trashcan. :dry:
And then they pick on people with enough sense to stay out of their way, and go on about how they are obviously better than everyone else because they act like a bunch of retards. ¬_¬

-People who play music on their phones. Especially hyper-squeaky rave music. Especially on buses. These people usually fall into the above category.

-People who talk or kick the back of your chair in cinemas. This is why I prefer to sit in the back row.

-English chip-shops. Wtf?! No Brown sauce?! D:

-People who think that Scotland and Wales are in England, or think that Britain and England are the same thing..

-Girls who cake themselves in make-up, and wear clothes that are 10 sizes too small. It just emphasises the flab! Also, when they try and kid themselves that they are a size 6 when they are really a 14, what's the point? No-one cares! And anyone who does is shallow and not worth your time anyway. >_<

-Eh, to carry on from the last point, shallow people.

-When snow turns into slush. =(

-People at school who only ever talk to me when they need help with homework. :dry: I mean, I don't mind helping people, but with some folk that's all they see me as, and I hate when people assume that I know everything, and if I say something that's wrong they'll get all pissed off at me, as if it's *my* fault that they don't know something.

Err... heaps of other stuff.. but I think if I keep going then my head will explode, and we don't want that. ^_^

Last edited:
Oh, and just because I happened to watch Titanic & Love Actually yesterday doesn't automatically mean I have ''Shit taste in films'' Saying I should watch a ''proper'' film annoys me. I will watch what I want & its nobody elses place to say otherwise. Its not like im forcing you to watch it with me so back off!
I also like Terminator, Scar face, Battle Royale, Green Street etc etc I actually prefer these kinds of films but just because I chose to watch summin else doesnt mean 'I dont know what a good film is' We are all different DEAL WITH IT

I know what you mean. Things like that piss me off as well. Especially when people say shit like "How old are you again?" when I say I'm watching a Disney film or something.

-Satan-worshipping goths

You do realize that's a stereotype and largely untrue right? :monster:

Anyway, things that annoy me in no specific order:

1. Emos
2. Thug gangsta wanna-be nigras
3. Rap culture
4. Wiggers
5. Wetbacks
6. Rednecks and other forms of white trash
7. My grandparents
8. Scene kids
9. People who think being "bi" is trendy
10. The high price of videogames/consoles
11. How Disney always puts their movies back in "the vault"
12. Ignorant people who argue things when they have no right to speak
13. The news media
14. Fat people
15. Hippies
16. Plastic little whores who try to be like Paris Hilton
17. Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, the whole lot of Hollywood whores

I'll think of more later I'm sure.

1. Emos
3. Rap culture
4. Wiggers
5. Wetbacks
6. Rednecks and other forms of white trash
8. Scene kids
9. People who think being "bi" is trendy
10. The high price of videogames/consoles
12. Ignorant people who argue things when they have no right to speak
13. The news media
15. Hippies
16. Plastic little whores who try to be like Paris Hilton
17. Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, the whole lot of Hollywood whores

Yes, most of them annoy me. You forgot angry rich business men who try to run you over with their BWM 525's. T_T

Some fat people can be okay. I just don't like it when they make a big deal about it. If you're fat, and you bitch about it then do something.

Actually what annoys me is when people say: "Omg your so skinny!" or when fat people say skinny people are anorexic. Dude, first of all, I do not see my ribs, well I can feel them... Second, I'm pretty much average and I'm at a healthy size. Third, the fat trend is over... This isn't the 1600s.
I hate that so much! "GET FINDING NEMO BEFORE JULY 20TH BEFORE THE VALUT CLOSES! IT WOULD BE RELEASED UNTIL 10 YEARS LATER!" That's nice...I could you know... Find it at a video rental store, download it, or buy it on ebay...

I hate:

Snooty people who always try to embarass you or find something to critisize you for.

Hollywood. The majority of celebrities act like pre-hormonal children, except for the fact that they are much more dangerous to society, since they have vast amounts of money and publicity.

Girls who pretend they're unique, even though they're just like every other materialistic, shallow girl out there.

When people question my intelligence, cleanliness, tranquility, or place stereotypes on me.

People who feel the need to hug eachother about twenty times a day.

My father, for reasons I wish not to discuss.

Last edited:
Yes, most of them annoy me. You forgot angry rich business men who try to run you over with their BWM 525's. T_T

I also forgot other driving related stuff:

1. Slow people who shouldn't be on the road (be it an old person or a younger one)

2. Old drivers

3. Dipshits who can't drive at all and pull out in front of you when you're going 55 MPH down the road, or people who try to merge into your lane when you're right beside them (this includes about every demographic)

Some fat people can be okay. I just don't like it when they make a big deal about it. If you're fat, and you bitch about it then do something.

Yarly, I probably shoulda specified. If you're fat and are actually trying to lose weight then I'll have the utmost respect for you. If you're a fat person who complains about it, blames it on your genes and won't do anything about it then you're basically a lazy, useless slob.

Actually what annoys me is when people say: "Omg your so skinny!" or when fat people say skinny people are anorexic. Dude, first of all, I do not see my ribs, well I can feel them...

Ha, my mom's done that. She said on a few occasions I looked like a drug addict and then once that I looked like a prisoner of war. So at my annual heart checkup at Vanderbilt this summer I told my cardiologist what she'd said and he was like "uh...his weight is fine" and that shut her up xD

I hate that so much! "GET FINDING NEMO BEFORE JULY 20TH BEFORE THE VALUT CLOSES! IT WOULD BE RELEASED UNTIL 10 YEARS LATER!" That's nice...I could you know... Find it at a video rental store, download it, or buy it on ebay...

It's a supply and demand tactic, but they fail to take into account THE INTERNETS and used video stores. So they might as well stop being stingy with their movies and release them.

I've got a pretty short list.

1. Incompetence.
2. Stupidity.
3. People who get pissy over the most trivial reasons that really shouldn't even concern them.
4. Wangsters and their shit music.
5. KIDS.(Use condoms imho.)
6. Being in situations where I have zero privacy for prolonged periods of time.
7. Being bothered to do something else while I'm doing something that I feel is much more important.

There are probably more things that annoy me, but those are really amongst anything else.

14. Fat people

Oh god, I know! Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against people having a little extra weight, but I really hate when they are ignorant about it and assume that the whole world is against them i.e. when they think that it's the cinemas fault that they and their giant buckets of popcorn and nachos won't fit into a seat.

I also hate it when some mega person (or most people for that matter) sits next to me on a bus, ugh. Especially when there is an empty seat further back which would accomodate their giant arse, but they are too goddamn lazy to walk the extra 2 metres.. :dry:

I also hate it when some mega person (or most people for that matter) sits next to me on a bus, ugh. Especially when there is an empty seat further back which would accomodate their giant arse, but they are too goddamn lazy to walk the extra 2 metres.. :dry:

I find it hilarious and pathetic at the same time when you see a fatass walk from their car to inside a building and they're panting from walking such a short distance. Or when they get into their car and it sinks down to the ground :wacky:

Oh, other things that annoy me:

1. High gas prices

2. The fact that America doesn't rely on public transportation

3. Food costs too damn much

-One of my teachers, nasty little bitch.

-Coursework overload, teachers just don't seem to get that we have more to do than sit at home for 5 hours a night typing.

-P.E. Theory. Really, what is the point?

-People who bitch constantly about killing themselves.

-Illness. It just sucks.

-My friends boyfriend. He's a complete twatbag. And noone else likes him either.

-Shooting games. Just don't like them.

-My brother.

-The French language. I really should have taken ICT.

-The fact that I simply cannot like FFVIII. Heaven knows, I've tried.

-The fact that Desperate Housewives series 4 isn't out in the UK yet.

Okay, that's enough for now...

VengefulRonin said:
3. Rap culture
4. Wiggers

I r all of those :monster: Just kiddin xD

Hmm im going with...
1.Poor People
2.People that beg me for money
3.When my pool isnt filled with money.
4.When Jeeves disobeys me...
5.Whenever im not spending money...
6.When Im not sleeping in my french silk pj's.
7.When im not making more money.
8. When im not spending money..(Did i say that already)

ooooh what do i hate..
1. People who dont share
2. EMOS
3. People that are mean to me and call me names xD
4. Coffee {it just does...}
5. Not getting to be able to fall asleep....
6. Not being able to sleep in.
7. My internet not working.
8. SEVER ERRORS... >.>

Last edited:
1.Poor People
HAHAHAHA

• Lack of alcohol when I have the urge to drink it
  • People bothering me
  • Not being able to find a Feebas
  • Losing things
  • Learning to drive
  • Nagging
  • Alarm clocks
  • Work
  • Ineffective anti-perspirants
  • Idiocy
  • Ignorance
  • Quantitative stubbornness
  • Kingdom Hearts 1's combat style
  • Long distances between people :-)sad:)
  • Pokémon's "Steven"
  • Disfunctional electronic products
  • Drivers who tail you
  • Speed limits :wacky:
  • Discovering that after you've put the cereal in your bowl, you find there's no more milk
  • Others' desire for music to be quietened
  • Pokémon natures
  • Lots of people here <3

Back