Final Fantasy Character Lookalikes

Auronlu

Pyrefly Sniffer
Gil
I know there's a website somewhere devoted to these things, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Has anyone else noticed celebrities who look like FF characters?

I made this a month ago.

I do not want to interpret how this resemblance reflects on Balthier. I don't.

But LOOK AT THEIR FACIAL FEATURES?!

separated-at-birth.png

Errr...no offense or anything but I don't see how either of those remotely resemble each other. o_o Michael's nose is more upturned and higher up on his face, where as Balthier's is placed more lower and isn't upturned. Their eyes aren't even remotely shaped the same and Balthier has a more prominent chin where as Michael's is more square-shaped and smaller. I'm sorry but I see no similarities here.

If only balthier wore more makeup.... lulz

also, meg ryan looks like tidus :monster:

You know who has Locke's square looking head? Leonardo De..decapi....he was in Titanic!
(I hate it when I can't spell his last name)

Errr...no offense or anything but I don't see how either of those remotely resemble each other. o_o Michael's nose is more upturned and higher up on his face, where as Balthier's is placed more lower and isn't upturned. Their eyes aren't even remotely shaped the same and Balthier has a more prominent chin where as Michael's is more square-shaped and smaller. I'm sorry but I see no similarities here.

Okay, maybe I'm not picking up the fine details. It was mostly the mouth and eyebrows that caught my attention. Not so much "they're twins!" but "they're like brothers!"

Yes, I know, that's not what Jackson looked like for much of his life!

In the UK there's a channel called "Talking Pictures" and it shows "Honey West".
The main reason I watch it is because Anne Francis in 1965 looked a bit like Lightning. Only with more conservative hairstyles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPK_eZJLMtM

Also Sarah Lawson looks slightly like Lightning in the episodes of The Avengers (UK) where she and other women go around murdering heads of business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPK_eZJLMtM (Skip to 4:36 or watch the entire episode and go "Well, they wouldn't get away with resolutions like that THESE days!")

I promise to find other people who look slightly like FF characters and I'm not obsessed. Honest.

Back