At what level did you beat FFXII?

EDIT: Jeez, I really need to find out where I have posted before I post again...

And I didn't get all the armours and special weapons and stuff. So I clocked in at about 65ish hours.

Last edited:
Let's see...the first time around when I beat Vayne, I was around Level 70 with Balthier, Vaan, and Basch. I kept dying though and having to cast Arise. =(. Lol. I am not towards the 90's and will probably try again to see how things go this time. =).

Let's see

Balthier-72
Ashe-68
Vaan-69
Fran-71
Penelo-70
Basch-72

So they were pretty much close together :wacky:

Didn't really use Vaan, Ashe nor Penelo a lot just because I perfered the other three as you can tell XD.

I didn't really do much so that's why the aren't like high levels I just went through the game basically it's what I tend to do the first time I play a game because i've only played this game&beaten it once XD.

99 on all characters. I had a perfect save file. Every piece of equipment. :f

EDIT: Jeez, I really need to find out where I have posted before I post again...

And I didn't get all the armours and special weapons and stuff. So I clocked in at about 65ish hours.

This thread is talking about levels, not hours :3

99 on all characters. I had a perfect save file. Every piece of equipment. :f

I was 53 mostly and 63 for Balthier. :)

One-liners are usually considered spam, you guys. Add a little more, please :3

I'm not quite sure what levels I finished the game with... but I assure you, they were very equal :wacky:

I got them to the same levels and then switched out anyone who leveled up 8F Fucking hell it's annoying keeping them equal... but I don't like it when they're not.

I THINK they were around 55 or 56 when I finished the game.. no higher than 60, for sure. I didn't do a lot of the marks or anything, so I didn't bother getting any higher xD

level 65 to 68 were generally what my characters were on how anyone had the patience to get to 99 is amazing im impressed as it would have took me forever

Let's see. I think my three main characters were around the 60s when i beat Vayne. I pwned him.

Everyone was level 75 and i used my favorite party, Vaan, Penelo and Ashe. I was decked out with some high class equips. The wierd thing was, i remember the undying giving me some trouble near the end of the fight. I didn't have bubble on and he was shooting me at about 2000 per hit, and he was attacking fast. I dont know how that happened.

my first play through was
Vaan- 75
Balthier - 62
Fran- 76
Basch - 75
Ashe - 64
Penelo - 62

my second play-through (with Z spear better equips ect...)
Vaan- 48
Balthier - 30ish...
Fran- 50
Basch - 48
Ashe - 30ish
Penelo - 30ish

my main team is usually vaan Basch and Fran

well it all depends, what do you mean by beat, do you mean beat the final boss, or do you mean after that, doing all the hunts and side quests?

i beat the boss at level 59 60 and 61 (fran, ashe, and vaan) i beat all the side quests and hunts at level 99 for all three.

I used everyone, I dont care if I hated them, you just gotta have luck in them. So everyone was around 70-75. I beat Yiazmat before fighting the final boss.

I was really low level when I completed it. Here's a list.

Vaan -
Penelo - 58
Basch - 61
Balthier - 60
Ashe - 69
Fran - 66

My favourite was Ashe ;))

When my 3 main characters were level 35-50.
(Other 3 were around level 20.)

Hm, all my characters were around level 50...and I didn't have much of a problem.

I like to go and get through a game before I do all the side quests, that's usually my second playthrough/next thing....Right now they are all level 68, I kinda want to try it now (I haven't seen the ending since I beat it around a month after it came out)

When I beat the game, my main party (Ashe, Balthier, and Basch) were all at level 49. The other three who I never used were hovering at around level 12.

The way my team was arranged is as follows: I was controlling Ashe and had her designated as mage. I alternated between healing the party and pelting the boss with Flare. Basch was the point man, I just sent him to whack the enemy over and over again. Balthier was hanging back with Ashe. I had him on buffing duty, and he also attacked the boss with guns. It worked out pretty well, even if we were MP starved by the end of it. (Seriously, why is this game so darn stingy with Ethers?)

Last edited:
The first time around I was around level 55. I think at that point I was trying to equal level each of my characters as well. Ashe / Fran / Bashe were my go tos starting out. I then started towards leveling a trio of mages vs a trio of strong melee. Vaan was my Tank, Balthier was my Ninja type character and Penelo was more of a whm/archer.

It was a pretty decent combo in the end.

Back