yuna_avatar.jpg

Lulu-
luluavatar2.png

Auron-

Kimahri-
Kimahri03.png

Rikku-
rikku.jpg

And for that one battle against the sin spawn...
Seymour-
180px-CharX_Seymour.jpg

I think my favorite out of the FFX characters would be Auron... Even though he was technically "dead" he still kicked major ass. And just the look about him, it made him look like a villian so to speak when all the actual villians looked kinda gay.
I somewhat liked Yuna and Rikku. Yuna because although i hardly ever used the Aeons, they came in handy.... like against the battle with Sin where you have to do like 100k damage i think... just BLAMMO overdrive spam. And i liked Rikku because of her "Mix" ability, without it, i never would have been able to beat Yunalesca. Mixing Shining Gems ftw.

Didn't like Tidus cause of his voice, Didn't like Wakka cause... well idk why i dont like Wakka... just don't, xD. Didn't like Lulu cause i didn't cast spells that often. Didn't like Kimahri cause he was just a total dick in the beginning so i just said Fuck you noob. And at first i liked Seymour, i thought he was totally badass, like when you fight the sin spawn and Seymour already Thundaga and such... i was like DAYYYUUUMMMM

Last edited:
I like Auron best. He looks so mellowed, he knows more than he lets on and he carries around a jug of Nog and make it lit up a tornado. If that's not bad-ass, I don't know what is. His attack stats are also the best in the whole party.

I hate Kimahri too, I thought he was extremely useless. His sphere grid doesn't even have a specific route! All he can do is copy others' path.

Rikku and Yuna has to be my two favorites. Rikku was bubbly and optimistic while Yuna could summon aeons,which helped out alot.

Wakka was great fun, and believable in religious bigot mode.

I also pretty much maxed out his attack stat, and with my own customised weapon (like celestial, but better imo), was dishing out about 70,000 per hit in Omega Dungeon. Times twelve if we're going Overdrive.

Yuna. I could never find it in myself to despise her. The girl was just too nice. Besides, she's the only one who could summon, and was an excellent healer, so I had her in my party most of the time.

My favorite Final Fantasy X character is Yuna. I love everything about her. She is very useful, beautiful, sweet but she can be a pain sometimes but I dont mind her. Not to mention she is my favorite FF character so Far. I just Love her! I love using aeons too but sometimes I try without Aeons.

I honestly loved every single character in FFX which is actually very rare for me. In a game I usually strongly dislike at least one character (on average about 2). But my favorite would have to be Yuna. :) She was very quiet but very strong,
and even though she knew she was going to die she was willing to sacrifice herself for the good of Spira.
Not many people can say they would do that. She also has a very strong will and determination.

I really do like them all, but I clearly have favourites:

- Rikku (bubbly, intelligent, compassionate... cute)
- Tidus (surprisingly brave and a beast in battle)
- Wakka (he just has that "something")

Now that is my primary battle group.

- Yuna (sweet, steadfast, innocent, aeons... cute)
- Auron (deepest "bad ass" until Yuri from ToV)
- Lulu (mean on the surface, but compassionate)
- Kimahiri (different, unique ability, but a bit too stoic)

My overall favourite is Rikku, but then she is pretty much head to head with Zack as greatest FF character and easily one of the best characters period.

Lulu. I loved that maternal mother bear aspect, her cynicism, her encyclopedic intelligence, her flirty lines in battle, and her ability to blast things to cinders.

Everything I lack, except for the protectiveness. Well, I guess I can also come off as the longwinded know-it-all, but more Maechen style; she did it with aplomb.

It would have to be rikku, she is bubbely, and although somewhat to active :)
I find her charecter alot more cheeful than the others,

When I started the game I was really loving Tidus and Auron, because they were the badass fighters, and the mages were just a bit pathetic to be honest. Then I worked at the game, got my ultimate weapons, and Yuna and Lulu became my strongest characters instead of my weakest. So I think I'd say Yuna and Auron, for the mix of offensive attacks and magical attacks

Auron's definitely my favorite. He's the strongest one in my whole party.
I'm usually always with Auron, Tidus, and Wakka. Those are the only characters I really like. (I thought Tidus's voice was fine, it was fitting at least. xD)
After those three, next would probably be Lulu.

I hated Kimahri O_O After Yuna's hearing thing... when he ran off to fight that transformed Seymour, I was so scared, "Please don't tell me I gotta fight solo with him!" And I didn't use Rikku a lot either.

At the end of the game when everyone is in everyone else's Sphere Grid path and breaking damage limits, Yuna and Lulu were suddenly really strong in my party. Like, beastly. After beating it, I stopped playing this game for a long time (years) and then went back to do Omega Ruins, and after some leveling I just kind of cruised through with Holy and summons that did 99,999.

I like their personalities, too. Yuna has that quiet strength and Lulu is the party mom.

Auron was always the SICKEST character I've ever seen in any of the FF games... well hiim and Seifer (FF8). He always had the sickest strength of all the characters and I wanted ALL my guys to be in his Sphere Grid area. Plus his voice, his glasses, his arm that always seemed broken until you kicked in his Overdrive.

Other then that, my CONSTANT team in FFX was Auron, Tidus, and Wakka just because I could kill like ANYTHING... unless I needed an Aeon.

Wakka was really cool too in my opinion. In fact, between him and Rajin (FF8) I now say "y'know?" like crazy :P

mine is sir auron himself, he is just great and his theme is awesome too

Auron all the way. Just the way he does things, his HUGE katana, and just overall gameplay is awesome.

I always have him in my party, i coulden't have a part without him in it, as it would just bore me. He also plays a big part in the story line itself. And maxing his skills is rather fun.

Rikku.
She just made me so darn happy. She wasn't annoying like most "chipper" characters tend to be (yes, Yuffie, Selphie and Eiko were annoying to me). Not only that, but I really liked the Al Bhed. I went on to memorize the Al Bhed alphabet and the like mostly because of Rikku.

All of the characters in FFX were good though. Kimahri was probably the only character that I didn't end up feeling as much of a closeness to but Square designed his character to be very distant on purpose.

Back