Favorite Playable Character

Tidus all the way.

He's agile, has speed, and although he lacks proper strength at first he's got some great moves. Plus he's great comedy relief, so that would make him my favorite in general. Anyways, he went from being spoilt, cocky and a bit of a cry baby in the beginning, to someone really strong he believed in what he was fighting for, once he learned what that really was. Plus he's stubborn which made his determination admirable, in a way.

I Love Yuna.
Weak appearance and mannerisms, but has inner strength, though easily manipulated
I can relate to that
and also i love summoning magoc, in all it's glory :D and i especially love the FFX way of summoning, controlling the Aeon :) xXx

Lulu.

I always liked how she dressed, how she spoke and her all over attitude towards the members of the party. I always liked how she was so cold fronted towards Tidus (I never liked him really) but softened up towards the end of the game and became much sweeter and kind.
:se7:

tidus and wakka ther a good as a team and wer really funny together and tidus is a good playable charicter as well as wakka who was not playable

I would definately say Auron. he is the badass of the game and the wise one at the same time.

Yuna is my favorite storyline character, I think she's beautiful and has a great heart. Her love for Tidus is amazing and I always love the white mage/healer type characters.

My fav to play in the game is Lulu. She is always my strongest character and black mages kick ass. I also think she is quite lovely and has a pretty voice and is an all around great character.

Yuna!!

Her strongest weapon was easy to get. Soo with the break-damage limit, I was able to move her onto Auron's sphere grid and kicked major butt.

Otherwise...I like Auron's accent heeheeheee

Edit: WTF I mean Wakka o_O why'd I say auron...:ffs:

Last edited:
Character-wise it would have to be Yuna because of her personality

But...........

On the battle field Auron all the way that guy's stat is more advanced than anyone only his attacks not magic............But I didn't really use magic in FFX.

I would have to say LuLu is my favorite, she is just a great character all around. I love her personality, she goes from being stubborn, stuck up and an attitude to actually be pretty caring.

And she is pretty good looking too, >.> Haha.

Tidus and Yuna are close behind for me too.

i like Tidus Because on my savefile he managed to get stronger then auron and the first non summon to do 99999 damage :P and quick hit owns all Auron cuz he is overall badass and i was sad to see him go ._. Rikku cuz shes awesome and the most cheerful person out of the group dont like wakka for....i just dont Lulu is ok but i dont use her much Kimari pissed me off in the beginning so i said for get the blue furball Yuna is ok but i manly used her for healing instead of aeons :P seymour was epic when i first played as him he had all the strongest spell and i just said OOOH SNAP to bad you dont have him in your party anymore but later i learned to hate him cuz he acted like such a prick >_>

I like Auron and Tidus because near the end of the game i used two warp spheres to cross them over each others grids so they were both hitting 9999 and fast too, That is until i erased my game savefile. :grumpy:

Rikku and Auron we're so damn fun to use. The thieves are always the ones I like the most in FF games, lol. xD

So yeah, Rikku for her thievery and Auron for his strength, overdrives, and because he's badass.

Yuna because she has white magic, and i had her with a few black magic spells. She can summon, and is really quick. She was my teams life support. Then Auron because he can kill anything!...sorta.

Tidus because, in my gamesave, he is the strongest character. He was the first one to get a celestial weapon, the first one to hit for 99999 damage and the first one to get all overdrives. He's also very quick and evasive.
Although I've now completed the sphere grid with all characters, I did it with Tidus first.

Mine would be Tidus of course, he is the main character :tidus:

hehe. Yuna also because they are the perfect pair to each other.

Watched the hidden ending. . Yuna went so HOT! :yuna:

I is post here b4?:hmmm:

Tidus all the way! After the disappointing Trance system of FFIX it ws a relief to get a new guy who had a great selection of Overdrives to choose from, bing the Sword freak I am Tidus represented the next great FF Male lead following Cloud and Sqaull.

Zidane not so much.FFIX was more team based.

But Tidus he ticks all the boxes.

I don't know what my favorite character in battle was, probably Auron or Yuna. The characters I didnt like were Lulu and Kihmari. Probably because their weapons were horrible and Kihmari just wasnt a strong fighter// and Lulu dies too fast.
Auron is a great defender/attacker and Yuna is very useful in boss fights.

Back