Favorite Playable Character

My favorite FFX character is a dead tie between Tidus, and Auron. I just really liked their characters, and i like sword characters in games. Otherwise, my other favorite character would be yuna, because she was a really freakin awesome healer!

i gotta say Auron and Yuna were my two FAVORITE characters

but for this thread my favorite playable character had to be Auron, Tidus, and yuna.
auron was a beast ^^ i love that guys personally, for tidus yes he got Annoying if i may say lol but hes one of my favorite characters. yuna was very useful aeons, white magic and shes sweet :)

i agree with some of u. Kimahri was the most useless character, but he comes in handy if u folo wakka's sphere grid..

I'd have to go with Rikku and Auron as my favorites:

Rikku: Suprisingly not annoying for a perky character not to mention her mix overdrive is extremely useful consistently throughout the game.

Auron: Just plain badassery, not to mention his breaks are easily ranked as the best skill grid set in the game.

I was not overkeen on Yuna or Tidus however, I found Yuna a bit too goody two shoes and a bit of a boring talker in cutscenes (bad choice of VA) Tidus'es cockiness was quite annoying at times however his VA did pull it back a lot (the more mature sounding tidus rather than the hyper teen)

I also hated Seymors voice acting too, it was more big gay al than big undead badass.

my team is tidus wakka rykku
tydus:very good speed,good attack.haste and quick hit(lol)
rykku:insane speed with haste,steal,and speed combine with her item is deadly
wakka:best overdrive decent speed and attack and good skill
the other is more like:
auron:terrific strenght but awful speed so tidus is a lot better
yuna:aeon kick ass but make battle too long and white magic is cool
lulu:really strong with her magic but too slow
kimari:lancet......

Gonna go with Tidus overall. I mean he's the cover-boy for the game, but you get to see the whole story/game from his eyes or point of view. He shows the most emotion, you get to know him better than any character, and if you work the stats and Sphere Grid in his favor, he's a tank in battle. Of course, w/ FFX's level up system, even Rikku can be a beast in action...

My favorite playable character was tidus, not cutscene wies, my favorite cutscene wies was waka, hes so WAAAH IN YO FACE ME BE WAKKA YOOOO
kinda like barret but white

any ways

i leveled all my chars for hours endesly
my tidus has all blk magic
and white magic

all of aurins attacks

and he is faster then aurin all together, and just as strong with the right build

X is probably the only one that didn't have a character I disliked.
For battles I prefer Auron because of his Strength / HP being higher than everyone elses for the majority of the game. Wakka caught up pretty quickly too.
Personality-wise it's still Auron :highfive:
Can't deny how kick-ass he is :P
Although a lot find Tidus's character quite annoying, but I found his whining quite understandable, and likeable to an extent.
I like Tidus a bit more than Auron though, Auron was a bit too quiet and boring in some scenes.

I honestly liked all the characters except for Tidus and Kihmari. Those two seemed like terrible characters from the start. Tidus was annoying and all like "hey guys lets go save the world (:-)" and Kihmari was just a piece of trash throw away character. All you ever really needed to know about Kihmari in the game was that he was hornless. All the other characters had at least some form of backstory, even Tidus did.

well its gotta be auron hasn't it he was just badass his overdrive attacks were just so awsome :D and just his attitude was so mellow so cool i loved the aperance in kh2 moment i saw him i was like holys**t wth omg total mindf**k ;)

A hard question, especially since all the characters in final fantasy X are well crafted. Im torn between Auron and Lulu.
But i side with Auron because 1, his backstory is amazing and unique. 2, the his physical and speech manerisms worked perfectly both with his character design and backstory. and the 3rd and most important point of all, he was the character that was bastardised the least in final fantasy X-2.

Auron plain and simple for me. Right from the start I was like 'he's a total badass!' And he is IMO. He's the most powerful out of them all and he's very handy =D whenever I feel like i'm behind I send him out to finish the job :)

I liked Tidus the most. When I got him the way I wanted, he dealt insane amounts of damage. His personality was too chipper, though. He was a good guy, though and it did feel refreshing to use him, though. His overdrives were fun to watch, too, especially blitz ace.

My favorite character would be Lulu or Auron. Lulu because she had really strong spells, plus I really liked her outfit. Then Auron because he had great attacks that would kick butt and he also had a good background story

Rikku was always my favourite. Before the game had come out I was checking out all the wallpapers they had for each character (Lulu standing by a tree, Wakka with his blitzball mates, Tidus in the water, you remember) and trying to decide which one I liked best, and when I saw Rikku's I had an instant crush. She's not only drop-dead gorgeous and sexy but everything about her personality is just so addictive.

It's probably a tie between Auron and Lulu. Auron because he's just awesome. The shades, how he puts his hand in his coat thing, the mysteriousness.

Lulu mostly because of her voice, outfit, and cause she's attractive.

at first my favourite was Wakka. i dont know why i just fell in love with him and his something about mary hairstyle :). but then on second playing he got on my nerves a bit with all the ya'ing all of the time. and his bigotry annoyed me :S. not cool man aha.
so then there was lulu :) she was awesome! with her cool outfit and her little moogle/cactuar/ other things :D. and i loved the way she was so motherly towards yuna. it was so lovely!

Gameplay wise, Yuna or Auron would be mine. For the the fight with Seymour Flux, she was what broke him down. Constant buffing and debuffing was indispensable for this fight, and with the likes of Spectral Keeper and Lady Yunalesca. Her Celestial Weapon was very easy for me to obtain, and casting Holy for minimum MP usage was almost a gamebreaker for the fights with Sin onward. The aeons were good for a coup de grace, and to shield against the more powerful attacks.
Auron, on the other hand, was my powerhouse and tank, so to speak. While his accuracy left much to be desired, the breaks he could inflict proved very useful. Seeing as he consistently did about 1/4 more damage than Wakka, I often refrained from swapping him out after breaking the enemy's defense.

As for the story, they were all quite believable, I could always relate to three the best: Auron, Tidus, and Jecht.
Auron had had what he held dearest to him ripped away, and acted as I imagine I would immediately afterwords. He didn't get down in the dumps and give up afterwords, he carried on, not forgetting the sacrifices those dear to him made.
Tidus was easy enough to understand, being thrust out into another world. I think all of us experience that to a point. His reactions were highly believable, not the stoic, but showing the weaker side of human nature. He took control to a degree, and made the best of it, nevermind how it turned out.
Jecht, I can simply relate to because of my relationship with my younger sibling and relatives.

I'm torn between Rikku and Kimahri. Rikku because she's one of the cutest FF girls I can think of, plus her skills are interesting and fun to use. Kimahri because he's a big blue spear-wielding beastie. He's just badass.

Back